Windows 10: Unread Messages in Outlook

Discus and support Unread Messages in Outlook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open my Office Outlook all of my messages show as already read. It only started this about a month ago. I have changed the settings numerous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SharonWoodard, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Unread Messages in Outlook

When I open my Office Outlook all of my messages show as already read. It only started this about a month ago. I have changed the settings numerous times just as the instructions say, but it just goes right back to showing all messages read. I want my unread messages to show as unread until I read them. What else can I change?

:)

SharonWoodard, Jan 9, 2020

2. email display of unread messages

Hi,

There's a possibility that your unread emails could be saved in one of the subfolders in your inbox. For us to isolate this problem, we suggest checking and expanding all subfolders in your inbox and see if there are unread messages. If there are no unread
    messages, then Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to help us determine and address the problem.

In case the problem persists, we suggest that you refresh your email notification by turning off/on the email notifications in Windows 10 Mail app. Here's how:

• Open the Mail app.
    • Click the Settings icon at the bottom of the page, then select
      Options.
    • In the top drop-down menu, select the email account where unread messages show up and scroll down to the Notifications settings.
    • Turn off/on the Notification.
    • Close the Windows 10 Mail app, then relaunch it.

Let us know how it goes so we can further look into the issue.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Mixez Win User
    3720 classic constantly displaying unread message

My 3720c constantly displaying unread sms, but there are no unread messages in any folder.

I think that the problem appeared when a part of a long message hadn't been recieved, and I deleted the message.

I tried to:

• check internal and SIM storage for unread messages
    • restart the phone
    • update the software
    I Didn't try and don't want to:

• delete all the messages

Any ideas?

Mixez, Jan 9, 2020
  4. SandmanXC Win User

Unread Messages in Outlook

[2730c] Unread messages issue

Already tried that, didn't work. Meaning, no new messages there either. That unread message indicator is driving me mental.

Thanks for your suggestion! Unread Messages in Outlook :)

SandmanXC, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Unread Messages in Outlook

1. Unread Messages in Outlook - Similar Threads - Unread Messages Outlook

2. Outlook after swith to Windows 11 unreadable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook after swith to Windows 11 unreadable: I got a new laptop with Windows 11 Home. The text size in outlook is not so small I cant read it. Whether I change scale on Display or font's in view settings I cannot get the look I had in windows 10.Font in view settings is set to 10Scale is 125slider in outlook is 100If I...
  3. Outlook after swith to Windows 11 unreadable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook after swith to Windows 11 unreadable: I got a new laptop with Windows 11 Home. The text size in outlook is not so small I cant read it. Whether I change scale on Display or font's in view settings I cannot get the look I had in windows 10.Font in view settings is set to 10Scale is 125slider in outlook is 100If I...
  4. How to see number of unread emails in new Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to see number of unread emails in new Outlook: Hi. I am using the new Outlook and I have there 7 email addresses. When I open the new Outlook I do not see how many new emails I have on each inbox. Is it possible to se a number unread emails on each email address? Otherwise I have to go and open each email address and only...
  5. I keep getting Outlook & you have unread messages in start menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting Outlook & you have unread messages in start menu.: I keep getting Outlook & you have unread messages in start menu and can't remove it even though it's in my taskbar; and why do I get invitation to try MS 365 for free when I already purchased MS 365 Office?...
  6. I keep getting Outlook & you have unread messages in start menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting Outlook & you have unread messages in start menu.: I keep getting Outlook & you have unread messages in start menu and can't remove it even though it's in my taskbar; and why do I get invitation to try MS 365 for free when I already purchased MS 365 Office?...
  7. I keep getting Outlook & you have unread messages in start menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows low battery message is unreadable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows low battery message is unreadable: Hi, I've recently been seeing this message pop up whenever my laptop gets low on battery fuel Image Is this a known issue and is there a fix for this? I'm running windows 10 pro update 1903 atm. My paranoia tells me that my computer is infected with something because I've...
  9. Phantom unread message in windows mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phantom unread message in windows mail: Go to "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\" Then backup et delete hxdxxxxx.xxx files. That's work for me...
  10. folder pane in outlook mail is unreadable

in Browsers and Email
    folder pane in outlook mail is unreadable: How do I reset the left side column marked "folder's" which seems to be covered over and I can not read my folder titles? My inbox is ok and my emails I can read but not the folders? 88777

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail icon shows 1 unread windows 10