Windows 10: Unreadable BSOD

Discus and support Unreadable BSOD in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Just recently we have begun our online classes through Zoom and everything was just perfectly fineuntil this week. I don't know why because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrokenDemBones, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Unreadable BSOD

Hello,

Just recently we have begun our online classes through Zoom and everything was just perfectly fineuntil this week.

I don't know why because I can't read the BSOD error it's kind of "bugged" I guess.

I've read one thread but the dude said I have to start another thread to solve my problem.

Unreadable BSOD 494bfb3e-a2e3-4c33-afe5-c3f604425bc5?upload=true.jpg

If you need the dump file please say so.

My specs

Unreadable BSOD c46f001f-0151-4f24-bf1e-8e39cdd61681?upload=true.jpg

I didn't have a chance to capture it last time but I will edit it once it crashes again.

:)

BrokenDemBones, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Kathrynzn Win User

Windows 10 Mail app: many of my unread emails are not appearing when "Unread" option is chosen

Have been using Windows 10 Mail app on my PC for some time. Suddenly this afternoon I noticed that only 4 of my 20 unread emails appear when I choose the "Unread" option. Why are the other 16 not listed anymore?

I checked the 16 missing emails and they are all still marked as "unread" so why are they not appearing when I choose the "Unread" filter?

Have tried troubleshooting and fixes supplied by Microsoft but the problem remains.

Is this something that others are experiencing? Any suggestions?

Kathrynzn, Aug 10, 2020
  3. email display of unread messages

Hi,

There's a possibility that your unread emails could be saved in one of the subfolders in your inbox. For us to isolate this problem, we suggest checking and expanding all subfolders in your inbox and see if there are unread messages. If there are no unread
    messages, then Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to help us determine and address the problem.

In case the problem persists, we suggest that you refresh your email notification by turning off/on the email notifications in Windows 10 Mail app. Here's how:

• Open the Mail app.
    • Click the Settings icon at the bottom of the page, then select
      Options.
    • In the top drop-down menu, select the email account where unread messages show up and scroll down to the Notifications settings.
    • Turn off/on the Notification.
    • Close the Windows 10 Mail app, then relaunch it.

Let us know how it goes so we can further look into the issue.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 10, 2020
  4. bulls96 Win User

Unreadable BSOD

Select Unread Mail

am i missing something or did we lose the ability to select all unread mail in the Mail app?

seemd like a backward step if true. are thelNning to address this? i sent feedbback already.

thanks.

bulls96, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Unreadable BSOD

1. Unreadable BSOD - Similar Threads - Unreadable BSOD

2. Visual Studio HTML file converted to unreadable format 00 after abnormal shutdown of PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio HTML file converted to unreadable format 00 after abnormal shutdown of PC: Hi, I'm using Visual Studio 17.8.4 on Windows 10 Pro, where an abnormal shutdown occurred due to an electricity problem. After PC restarted I checked my HTML code file was showing in 00 format and is not recovering. Is there any work around to get original file?...
  3. Visual Studio HTML file converted to unreadable format 00 after abnormal shutdown of PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio HTML file converted to unreadable format 00 after abnormal shutdown of PC: Hi, I'm using Visual Studio 17.8.4 on Windows 10 Pro, where an abnormal shutdown occurred due to an electricity problem. After PC restarted I checked my HTML code file was showing in 00 format and is not recovering. Is there any work around to get original file?...
  4. Visual Studio HTML file converted to unreadable format 00 after abnormal shutdown of PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 crashing BSOD unreadable

Windows 10 crashing BSOD unreadable: Good time of the day! My computer has been crashing recently at, what seems like, random times. Sometimes it happens during browsing and other times it would crash in the middle of a game. I've noticed that it crashes closest to either a wake up from the sleep mode or soon...
  6. Windows 10 crashing BSOD unreadable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing BSOD unreadable: Good time of the day! My computer has been crashing recently at, what seems like, random times. Sometimes it happens during browsing and other times it would crash in the middle of a game. I've noticed that it crashes closest to either a wake up from the sleep mode or soon...
  7. Windows 10 crashing BSOD unreadable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD Screen unreadable, can't boot into windows (even safe mode)

BSOD Screen unreadable, can't boot into windows (even safe mode): Hi, I am trying to get my elderly fathers laptop running again. I suspect a windows update has happened and perhaps something is wrong with his video drivers perhaps. Anyways, his laptop is an HP Pavilion dv7, that I believe was factory loaded with a previous version of...
  9. win10 bsod. text unreadable

win10 bsod. text unreadable: I've read a lot about blue screens but no one ever posted saying they couldn't read it.Sometimes the text is legible other times it appears to be a different language, it could be just gibberish. . But either way it always reboots. I've tried to disable the reboot feature but...
  10. Constant unreadable BSODS after switching parts to new case

Constant unreadable BSODS after switching parts to new case: Z390a pro i7-9700k 32 gb 3600mhz corsair rgb pro ram rx5700xt evga 750watt 80+gold [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-unreadable-bsods-after-switching-parts-to/5f871cb3-4f6d-40f9-9937-24609a211ae3