Windows 10: unreadable words

Discus and support unreadable words in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; can anybody help i have only just bought this laptop and i cant read a bloody word and pictures EVERYTHING is mashed up 52396 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by threl, Jun 4, 2016.

1. threl Win User

unreadable words

can anybody help i have only just bought this laptop
    and i cant read a bloody word and pictures EVERYTHING is mashed up

:)

threl, Jun 4, 2016
  2. LLBLW Win User

Word issue

why have all my word doc suddenly become docx, $ and WRL unreadable

LLBLW, Jun 4, 2016
  3. N97 new FW V.12.0.023 comming soon?

when scrolling words in option become very blurry and unreadable. this happens in several options when scrolling up or down

kingram---01, Jun 4, 2016
  4. unreadable words

Used I assume? It looks like the display is full of scratches? If it's new, return it ASAP?

alphanumeric, Jun 4, 2016
  5. Rocky Win User
    This is either a bad screen or serious hardware issues. Take the computer back.

Rocky, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

unreadable words

1. unreadable words - Similar Threads - unreadable words

2. Outlook after swith to Windows 11 unreadable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook after swith to Windows 11 unreadable: I got a new laptop with Windows 11 Home. The text size in outlook is not so small I cant read it. Whether I change scale on Display or font's in view settings I cannot get the look I had in windows 10.Font in view settings is set to 10Scale is 125slider in outlook is 100If I...
  3. Outlook after swith to Windows 11 unreadable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook after swith to Windows 11 unreadable: I got a new laptop with Windows 11 Home. The text size in outlook is not so small I cant read it. Whether I change scale on Display or font's in view settings I cannot get the look I had in windows 10.Font in view settings is set to 10Scale is 125slider in outlook is 100If I...
  4. web cam text is mirrored ie unreadable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web cam text is mirrored ie unreadable: I need to upload ID by using my computer web cam but the text is mirrored ie unreadable. How can I fix this to upload ID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam-text-is-mirrored-ie-unreadable/86d8e11c-6b0d-4aa4-86d5-bfbc10f4ce9c
  5. web cam text is mirrored ie unreadable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web cam text is mirrored ie unreadable: I need to upload ID by using my computer web cam but the text is mirrored ie unreadable. How can I fix this to upload ID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam-text-is-mirrored-ie-unreadable/86d8e11c-6b0d-4aa4-86d5-bfbc10f4ce9c
  6. web cam text is mirrored ie unreadable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My Dagon Speak or something changed my windows 10 and word to unreadable file while using...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Dagon Speak or something changed my windows 10 and word to unreadable file while using...: I have windows 10 with microsoft word and dragon speak. Dragon speak changed my working file to its own file marked DRA with the edge with yellow halo logo so I cannot access the file and return it to word file. I tried dragon pad and downloads, could have both on desktop,...
  8. Urgent!!! - Word Found Unreadable Content

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Urgent!!! - Word Found Unreadable Content: Good Morning, I am unable to open my word document for my MBA class that is due today at 7:00 pm. Please help, I am getting this error message "Word Found Unreadable Content:...
  9. Word App unreadable

Word App unreadable: I've paid my subscription. All good there. I only use Word. I use it every day. Now today, the app is unreadable. If I can't actually use Word which is the only reason I pay the $129 each year, then what do I do? This is actually really serious and a major dilemma for my...
  10. How can i stop pdf files being opened with word which makes them unreadable?? thank you

How can i stop pdf files being opened with word which makes them unreadable?? thank you: When I open pdf files, it automatically opens word and they are converted. it makes the document unreadable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-pdf-files-being-opened-with-word/95476748-859f-4038-9386-3945a7e677a7"