Windows 10: Unreal email in windows mail app won't go away

Discus and support Unreal email in windows mail app won't go away in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an unread email, I've looked in all my addresses and nothing is there when you filter by unread. I tried restarting pc, closing app, even did a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mamba28, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Unreal email in windows mail app won't go away

I have an unread email, I've looked in all my addresses and nothing is there when you filter by unread. I tried restarting pc, closing app, even did a thing that involved removing inbox from favourites and readding. Nothing worked. Anything I can do?

submitted by /u/Mamba28
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mamba28, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Unreal email in windows mail app won't go away :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 14, 2020
  4. kjdawson1 Win User

Unreal email in windows mail app won't go away

Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Unreal email in windows mail app won't go away

1. Unreal email in windows mail app won't go away - Similar Threads - Unreal email mail

2. OneDrive won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive won't go away: Hey hey!So, I don't like the cloud. I don't want my stuff saved anywhere in the cyberspaces. When I got my compy fixed after my HD bit the dust, upon setting up windows again, I guess I missed the part where it asks you if you want to use OneDrive and stuff started backing...
  3. "All apps" notification won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "All apps" notification won't go away: No new app or anything tied to the number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-apps-notification-wont-go-away/fd4a2067-8dd3-4c3b-b3c6-ed53b9e7a1bc
  4. "All apps" notification won't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "All apps" notification won't go away: No new app or anything tied to the number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-apps-notification-wont-go-away/fd4a2067-8dd3-4c3b-b3c6-ed53b9e7a1bc
  5. "All apps" notification won't go away

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. "All apps" notification won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "All apps" notification won't go away: This "1" icon over the "all apps" button won't go away. I don't know why it's there. I've opened any new apps that I've installed and restarting my PC doesn't work....
  7. "All apps" notification won't go away

"All apps" notification won't go away: This "1" icon over the "all apps" button won't go away. I don't know why it's there. I've opened any new apps that I've installed and restarting my PC doesn't work....
  8. "All apps" notification won't go away

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Taskbar won't go away!

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't go away!: Windows 10 / Version 1903 OS build 18.362.778 (64-bit version) I've been having this problem for a while. The taskbar used to occasionally, randomly and regularly stay at the bottom of the screen. It wouldn't hide itself (as it was set up to do) until I opened the Task...
  10. Apps won't go away in settings all apps

Apps won't go away in settings all apps: I've downloaded steam and on that i've downloaded games when i downloaden warface it started and then i wnted to quit maybe i've done that wrong in some way... But now that i want to delete that app it says that the app is still running i didn't know how to stop the app, i've...