Windows 10: Unreal Engine launcher bug

Discus and support Unreal Engine launcher bug in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i go to open the “Epic Games Launcher” to open unreal engine 4 it just says its loading and then doesn’t open could someone help here’s a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TastelessCone16, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Unreal Engine launcher bug

When i go to open the “Epic Games Launcher” to open unreal engine 4 it just says its loading and then doesn’t open

could someone help

here’s a video i made about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwjzjOIjk2A

:)

TastelessCone16, Mar 5, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Unreal Engine 4 is Free!

Epic Games has opened up the Unreal 4 Engine to all for free.

Unreal Engine is Now Free!

Go to the link. In the upper-right corner tick "Get Unreal", sign up and download the launcher. You can also get the latest Alpha build for the next Unreal Tournament. It's a single map, I'm DL'ing it now. *Smile Unreal Engine launcher bug :)

erocker, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Help needed with Unreal Engine games stuttering on my rig

It seems that on my rig I have a stuttering issue with some Unreal engine based games. Some of them just seem to stream really badly whereas others are flawless, it's really hit and miss. Most notably and recently the problem games have been "Bulletstorm & Alice: Madness Returns".

Here's a full list of the games which stutter on my rig using the Unreal Engine

Alice : Madness Returns
    Bulletstorm
    Blacksite - Area 51
    Wolverine

Games which use the unreal engine and play fine without any issues (on my rig) -

Bioshock 1 & 2
    Batman AA
    Duke Nukem Forever
    Borderlands
    Gears Of War
    BIA - Hell's Highway
    Mass Effect
    Singularity
    Mirror's Edge
    Medal Of Honor Airborne
    Rainbow Six 1 & 2

I'm looking for any major things I can do to optimise the engine to work better with my current setup. I will update the first post with your suggestions so it can also help others in the future.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

LifeOnMars, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Unreal Engine launcher bug

Epic Games Announces Partnership With GameSpy To Enhance Unreal Engine 3

Epic Games recently announced a partnership with GameSpy. This means that Unreal Engine 3 is about to get a serious amount of multiplayer features. Unfortunately, only PS3 and PC versions of Unreal Engine 3 will have access to these benefits, as the Xbox 360 version is already managed by Xbox Live. According to the press release, Unreal Engine 3 licensees now have access to four new features:
    • GameSpy "Matchmaking" makes it easy for gamers to find suitable opponents effortlessly.
    • GameSpy's "Comrade" in-game middleware enables seamless in-game to out-of-game community features, such as instant messaging.
    • GameSpy's "Sake" allows developers to store data online, letting gamers build player profiles and maintain game statistics.
    • GameSpy's "ATLAS" is an advanced statistical system for dynamic leader-boards and tournaments within the game and on the internet.
    Unreal Engine 3 licensees will also have access to any and all new features GameSpy integrates into Unreal Engine 3.

Source: 1Up

zekrahminator, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Unreal Engine launcher bug

1. Unreal Engine launcher bug - Similar Threads - Unreal Engine launcher

2. BSOD when I open unreal engine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I open unreal engine: I get bsod everytime i open unreal engine. Just formatted and installed windows. Updated motherboard bios, installed chipset driver. Did a memtest86 on my ram. Everything seems to be fine. Its driving me crazy. I cannot figure out what is wrong. Please help me....
  3. BSOD when I open unreal engine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I open unreal engine: I get bsod everytime i open unreal engine. Just formatted and installed windows. Updated motherboard bios, installed chipset driver. Did a memtest86 on my ram. Everything seems to be fine. Its driving me crazy. I cannot figure out what is wrong. Please help me....
  4. Unreal Engine crashes when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unreal Engine crashes when launching games: Unreal Engine crashes when launching gamesHey, I hope to get some help in answering some problems I am facing. Namely, when launching any game on unreal engine the game starts to stutter a lot and practically after a few seconds it stops working and displays me the error...
  5. Unreal Engine crashes when launching games

Unreal Engine crashes when launching games: Unreal Engine crashes when launching gamesHey, I hope to get some help in answering some problems I am facing. Namely, when launching any game on unreal engine the game starts to stutter a lot and practically after a few seconds it stops working and displays me the error...
  6. BSOD when opening Unreal Engine projects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when opening Unreal Engine projects: I had an original issue during C++ compilation, which was solved here by uninstalling Gigabyte Control Center.There is also check list what I everything tests...
  7. Can I uninstall Unreal Engine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall Unreal Engine: My Laptop has a Program File called "Unreal Engine" which is nearly 6GB in size can I delete it from my laptop ? Will it in anyway affect my computer's working?...
  8. Can I uninstall Unreal Engine

Can I uninstall Unreal Engine: My Laptop has a Program File called "Unreal Engine" which is nearly 6GB in size can I delete it from my laptop ? Will it in anyway affect my computer's working?...
  9. Unreal engine 4 Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unreal engine 4 Problems: Aloha ich bräuchte Hilfe. Es geht ums gaming. Ich habe das Problem das ich absolut kein Unreal Engine 4 Spiel spielen kann. Bei jedem kommt die Meldung failed to open descriptor file...... Uproject. Ich Plage mich damit schon seit Ewigkeiten und es sind ausschliesslich...
  10. Minecraft dungeons unreal engine crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft dungeons unreal engine crash: When i try to open mc dungeons, a crash coming up. Here is the photo of it[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-unreal-engine-crash/03411fb8-ca65-45df-acf2-f667f7f9379c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bug launcher engine bug