Windows 10: UnrealLightmass.exe - Bad Image

Discus and support UnrealLightmass.exe - Bad Image in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Im having this repetitive error from Unreal. Ive tried deleting the file and repairing, uninstalling and reinstalling Unreal, and using the scannow on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by noaheck, Apr 4, 2020.

1. noaheck Win User

UnrealLightmass.exe - Bad Image

Im having this repetitive error from Unreal. Ive tried deleting the file and repairing, uninstalling and reinstalling Unreal, and using the scannow on command line. Nothing works. Help would be immensely appreciated!

UnrealLightmass.exe - Bad Image 77d48d92-8f10-42f8-a154-77967a62d544?upload=true.jpg

:)

noaheck, Apr 4, 2020

2. Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN>EXE - Bad Image error message

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Furthermore, a bad Image error occurs if there's an interruption to the system process or a corrupted file that affects the system. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool. It's a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows
    system files and restore corrupted files.

You may also check the answer from Andre Da Costa in this
    thread
    regarding Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN.EXE - Bad Image error message.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 4, 2020
  3. ACCELEROMETER ST EXE - BAD IMAGE

I KEEP GETTING THE POP UP "ACCELEROMETER ST EXE - BAD IMAGE" - with comment "SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll not designed for windows . . . . . error status 0xc000012f" How serious is this ?

KING OF THE CASTLE, Apr 4, 2020
  4. UnrealLightmass.exe - Bad Image

Windows Anniversary Update Fail now have .exe bad images

Hi Brandi,

To better assist you, we suggest that you try to re-install your graphic driver. To do this, please follow the step-by-step instructions on this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,

Jeraldine Ase, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

UnrealLightmass.exe - Bad Image

1. UnrealLightmass.exe - Bad Image - Similar Threads - UnrealLightmass exe Bad

2. How do I fix ctfmon exe - Bad Image?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix ctfmon exe - Bad Image?: I just opened my laptop and this thing pop out and it says ctfmon.exe - Bad ImageC:\Windows\system32\InputService.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  3. Emlproui. Exe-Bad Image error show on my window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emlproui. Exe-Bad Image error show on my window: c:\PROGRA~1\QUICKH~1\QUICKH~1\scanopt.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.This error show on my...
  4. How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image: When I was trying to plug my earphone or open the Bluetooth, there will have a window that says C:/WINDOWS/System32/RtkCfg64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error status 0xc0000006...
  5. How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image

How can I fix RtkAndUService64.exe-Bad Image: When I was trying to plug my earphone or open the Bluetooth, there will have a window that says C:/WINDOWS/System32/RtkCfg64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error status 0xc0000006...
  6. Help with fix for .exe Bad Image, 0xc000012f

Help with fix for .exe Bad Image, 0xc000012f: I have searched for days to fix this but I can't find any solution. It fails to run .exe files, I located the dll file and tried replacing it with a downloaded one. tried sfc scan, didnt work [ATTACH] Windows 10 1909...
  7. "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup

"WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup: Iv had this HP laptop for some time now, and i haven't had any issues untill recently. I left Google running for a week because I forgot to turn my laptop off before heading out on vacation. When I returned I found that the laptop had not gone to sleep and the screen...
  8. Error: splwow64.exe - Bad Image, when trying to print

Error: splwow64.exe - Bad Image, when trying to print: I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help. ***Original title: splwow64.exe - Bad Image***...
  9. splwow64.exe - Bad Image

splwow64.exe - Bad Image: I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help....
  10. ???.exe - Bad image

???.exe - Bad image: When trying to install a program, I get a pop up window "Windows\System32\DNSAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error". How to fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-bad-image/e6a912d0-052e-4d57-b2ef-addf81cc1365

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unreal engine 4 unreallightmass.exe bad image 0xc000012f

2. unreal engine 4 unreallightmass.exe bad image