Windows 10: Unrecognized account on Microsoft Solidare App.

Discus and support Unrecognized account on Microsoft Solidare App. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a problem, because I am unable to delete a bogus account from my computer. When I select my solitare app instead of getting my Dearfountain726... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DearFountain726, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Unrecognized account on Microsoft Solidare App.

I have a problem, because I am unable to delete a bogus account from my computer. When I select my solitare app instead of getting my Dearfountain726 account I get another account which does not show my game history and it is asking me to purchase the premium account. I have went to my Microsoft account page and made changes, but so far I have not made any progress. Windows wants me to operate under an Adminstrator account at all times. When that is selected everything is normal. When I sign on with my Standard Account the bogus account appears and I cannot change it to my normal account. What do I need to do to make all my Admin accounts function with my Standard Log-On account?

I don't want to run my PC at the Adminstrator level because when that account is selected anyone that gains access can make changes without my knowledge. HELP!

:)

DearFountain726, Jul 1, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Unrecognized account on Microsoft Solidare App.

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Unrecognized account on Microsoft Solidare App.

1. Unrecognized account on Microsoft Solidare App. - Similar Threads - Unrecognized account Microsoft

2. unrecognized mircosoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unrecognized mircosoft account: unrecognized mircosoft account after formatted my desktop,all my account data are gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unrecognized-mircosoft-account/d5392b21-4d67-405f-a3f8-5f61b84fdc7b
  3. unrecognized charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unrecognized charge: I have a charge on my card that I dont recognize. 279.74 on 2/26/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unrecognized-charge/226dd5a3-4415-4bbc-b901-b27818620dd7
  4. Unrecognized Billing charge from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unrecognized Billing charge from Microsoft: This article will guide you in investigating an unrecognized billing charge from Microsoft for a product you did not purchase.How does an unidentified Billing charge from Microsoft look likeTypically, a charge from Microsoft would be in the name of Msbill.info on your bank...
  5. Unrecognized Billing charge from Microsoft

Unrecognized Billing charge from Microsoft: This article will guide you in investigating an unrecognized billing charge from Microsoft for a product you did not purchase.How does an unidentified Billing charge from Microsoft look likeTypically, a charge from Microsoft would be in the name of Msbill.info on your bank...
  6. SmartScreen pops up "unrecognized app" warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SmartScreen pops up "unrecognized app" warning: Hello!I'm working on a release of an update for software that's been around for 5 years. We have a EV certificate with Sectigo, which I understand is supposed to help with reputation. Nevertheless, when we go to install the software, SmartScreen pops up an "unidentified app"...
  7. SmartScreen pops up "unrecognized app" warning

SmartScreen pops up "unrecognized app" warning: Hello!I'm working on a release of an update for software that's been around for 5 years. We have a EV certificate with Sectigo, which I understand is supposed to help with reputation. Nevertheless, when we go to install the software, SmartScreen pops up an "unidentified app"...
  8. Unrecognized User Account In file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unrecognized User Account In file explorer: a mysterious second user is in my PC, with my files correctly labeled as C:\Users\my user name\Documents\..... ; however, appearing instead as C:\Users\thoma\Documents\.... I have no idea who thoma is, but it has become neceesssary to use file exployer to find this user thoma...
  9. Unrecognized folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unrecognized folder: Good day. during the process of selecting a folder to save a word file, I came across a folder that I have never seen before. Can you tell me what it is please? I pasted it below. I also left the data string out just in case it is suppose to be private. Thanks....
  10. Unrecognized Login from Microsoft Azure? Compromised Account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unrecognized Login from Microsoft Azure? Compromised Account?: Hi All. I never thought I would post here, but given the extraordinarily suspicious and unusual circumstances, and the inability of Microsoft Support to truly enter into detail on these issues due to account security restrictions over chat/phone, I have to post here. A...