Windows 10: Unrecognized devise on my laptop

Discus and support Unrecognized devise on my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a Dell Inspiron laptop. I have had 2 different phones logged onto my Network that are not recognizable to me nor do I own these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichelleBousfield, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Unrecognized devise on my laptop

I recently bought a Dell Inspiron laptop. I have had 2 different phones logged onto my Network that are not recognizable to me nor do I own these devices. How do I prevent this from happening again?

:)

MichelleBousfield, Oct 9, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 9, 2018
  3. driver problem of connection of lumia phone to laptop

hello

my name is Prasang

already I had post a question before this question for the same topic as per your suggestion I do everything step which suggest by you I do troubleshooting hardware and devise two three time restart my laptop but sir problem still there, there are no way
    to connect my Lumia phone to my laptop please sir help me to recover my connection to my laptop of phone please help me in before this question I give all problem and also in this question the problem doing the step by suggestion I will describe by what I
    do ?

Prasangsuthar, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Unrecognized devise on my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Unrecognized devise on my laptop

1. Unrecognized devise on my laptop - Similar Threads - Unrecognized devise laptop

2. unrecognized charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unrecognized charge: I have a charge on my card that I dont recognize. 279.74 on 2/26/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unrecognized-charge/226dd5a3-4415-4bbc-b901-b27818620dd7
  3. unrecognized charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unrecognized charge: I have a charge on my card that I dont recognize. 279.74 on 2/26/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unrecognized-charge/226dd5a3-4415-4bbc-b901-b27818620dd7
  4. unrecognized charges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unrecognized charges: I got a charges 108 dollars from microsoft which I never buy. I try to my credit card company and no help. I tried to check with my account but no history. I need your help....
  5. unrecognized charges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unrecognized charges: I got a charges 108 dollars from microsoft which I never buy. I try to my credit card company and no help. I tried to check with my account but no history. I need your help....
  6. my gpu keeps getting unrecognized by my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my gpu keeps getting unrecognized by my laptop: I have an nvidia rtx 2060 inside my laptop and when playing games, randomly, it would crash my whole laptop and give me the blue screen of death. When I boot it back up, it doesn't show the gpu in the device manager OR IN THE BIOS!. this happens randomly after gaming for an...
  7. Multiple devises

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple devises: If I have my account on two devices if I buy a game on one device can I use it on the other as long as I am using the same account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-devises/d9654877-80bb-4e9e-b952-97eff706f297
  8. Unrecognized folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unrecognized folder: Good day. during the process of selecting a folder to save a word file, I came across a folder that I have never seen before. Can you tell me what it is please? I pasted it below. I also left the data string out just in case it is suppose to be private. Thanks....
  9. Game not recognicing my devise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not recognicing my devise: Zen Pinball won't load because it can't find my device. Laptop running 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-not-recognicing-my-devise/5a20be82-7df0-4d83-996d-4559b3f1e442
  10. Unrecognized devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unrecognized devices: Can someone help me out w/this? Under Devices: I know what each of these are. Under Multimedia Devices: I do NOT know what the BDP-S3700 devices are. Under Printers: I know what each of these are. 1. How do I find out what the BDP-S3700 devices are & if I really need...