Windows 10: Unrecognized .exe file found.

Discus and support Unrecognized .exe file found. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey! I have Windows 10 20H2 installed in my computer. Once I was using my computer I just went for Data Usage Overview just for check in. While I was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SeniruKankanamge, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Unrecognized .exe file found.

Hey! I have Windows 10 20H2 installed in my computer. Once I was using my computer I just went for Data Usage Overview just for check in. While I was scrolling down I found an .exe file named 71c8.tmp.exe. I just want to know whether it is a malware or any other kind of file which is harmful to my computer. Can anyone tell me how to remove this if this is an unwanted software.

Thanks!

:)

SeniruKankanamge, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Feb 18, 2021
  3. unrecognized files

Dear

I have about 538mb of unrecognized files my memory card and I've been trying to manage these files on my PC but the problem is I can't find those unrecognized files anywhere can anyone help what can I do our what should I do

kabeloalbert, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Unrecognized .exe file found.

.exe files

Hi,

The file extension .exe is an executable file format in Windows operating system. To better understand your concern, we’d like to request for an elaborate detail for us to determine what causes this file not to open by answering these questions:

• Resetting Windows 10 is a last resort of troubleshooting. Are you experiencing other issues on your computer?
    • What is the program are you trying to launch?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message when you launch this application?

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Unrecognized .exe file found.

1. Unrecognized .exe file found. - Similar Threads - Unrecognized exe file

2. Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86: Hi, I found a folder in my Program Files x86 folder called MonthPigana. The only thing it contains is a .exe file called MonthPigana.exe. There seems to be nothing else I can find on my pc related to this program, nor could I find any information about it on the internet. I...
  3. Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86: Hi, I found a folder in my Program Files x86 folder called MonthPigana. The only thing it contains is a .exe file called MonthPigana.exe. There seems to be nothing else I can find on my pc related to this program, nor could I find any information about it on the internet. I...
  4. Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Files and EXE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Files and EXE: There is a software on my computer called ErrorHandler.exe and Kernel Broker.exe, my antivirus says that they are malware so I deleted them, however, they keep coming back, sometimes all at once, sometimes only one of them or 2. I emptied my recycle bin to get rid of them but...
  6. mbr2gpt error: Unrecognized partition found, index 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mbr2gpt error: Unrecognized partition found, index 2: Windows 10.0.18363 I have 1 SSD (1TB) and 2 hard drives (3TB and 1TB), as per disk manager screenshot below. I was dual-booting with Win10 and Ubuntu 16.04 before a Win upgrade made the dual-boot inoperable. Disk 1 is a 1TB SSD, which is where I'm booting from. It was using...
  7. Unrecognized User Account In file explorer

Unrecognized User Account In file explorer: a mysterious second user is in my PC, with my files correctly labeled as C:\Users\my user name\Documents\..... ; however, appearing instead as C:\Users\thoma\Documents\.... I have no idea who thoma is, but it has become neceesssary to use file exployer to find this user thoma...
  8. .EXE files

.EXE files: I was just wondering if anyone could help or explain to me what exactly this is and what it's used for BridgeCummunication.exe. I noticed it running in my task manager under services and was running as a application. Thankful for any help provided....
  9. Program files (.exe) not found by Windows Search

in Windows 10 Support
    Program files (.exe) not found by Windows Search: Program files (.exe) which are not installed (and so don't have a shortcut) are not being found by Windows search. Shortcuts, help files, folders etc with the same name all show up. [img] Indexing is complete and .exe is defined (as default) in indexing options to...
  10. File not found: C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    File not found: C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP.exe: When running Sysinternals autoruns to check logon programs I get the following error: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components Microsoft Windows Media Player File not found: C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP.exe Message is correct, as the...