Windows 10: Unrecoverable playback error: Class not registered 0x80040154

Discus and support Unrecoverable playback error: Class not registered 0x80040154 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had problems with a Realtek audio driver so uninstalled and pared back to the Win10 MSoft generic driver. I then installed the latest Realtek driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pollensa1946, May 14, 2020.

1. Unrecoverable playback error: Class not registered 0x80040154

I had problems with a Realtek audio driver so uninstalled and pared back to the Win10 MSoft generic driver. I then installed the latest Realtek driver from the Microsoft Update Catalog MUC. All working, no problems, sounds good. I then installed the latest Realtek driver from an ASUS support site this a later version than the MUC. With this driver, which includes additional components from A-Volute/Nahimic, I get no sound from any source and Foobar2000 gives a message... "unrecoverable playback error: Class not registered 0x80040154". Either this driver pack comes complete with a problem or the uninstall back to the Win10 MSoft generic driver has resulted in a Registry problem. Any guidance on how to identify the "class" which is not registered would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Pollensa1946, May 14, 2020

2. Unrecoverable playback error: Class not registered (0x80040154).

I had problems with a Realtek audio driver so uninstalled and pared back to the Win10 MSoft generic driver. I then installed the latest Realtek driver from the Microsoft Update Catalog (MUC). All working, no problems, sounds good. I then installed the latest Realtek driver from Mokichu ASUS support site (this a later version , 8945, than the MUC). With this driver, which includes additional components from A-Volute/Nahimic, I get no sound from any source and Foobar gives a message... "unrecoverable playback error: Class not registered (0x80040154)". Either this driver pack comes complete with a problem or the uninstall (back to the Win10 MSoft generic driver) has resulted in a Registry problem. Any guidance on how to identify the "class" which is not registered would be greatly appreciated.

Pollensa1946, May 23, 2020
  3. "Connection to 'EPLAN Client Service' not available. Error [0x80040154]: Class not registered"

Здравейте, предполагам, че по невнимание съм изтрил системен файл или директория. Сега при опит да стартирам инсталирана на компютъра програма - "EPLAN" ми изписва следното съобщение: Connection to 'EPLAN Client Service' not available. Error [0x80040154]:
    Class not registered. Ще съм Ви благодарен, ако можете да окажете съдействие за решаване на проблема. Поздрави: Генади

Hello, I guess I accidentally deleted a system file or directory. Now, when I try to run a program installed on my computer, "EPLAN" displays the following message: Connection to 'EPLAN Client Service' not available. Error [0x80040154]: Class not registered.
    I would be grateful if you can help solve the problem. Greetings: Genadi

* * Original title: Генади Михайлов * *

genadimihaylov, May 23, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Unrecoverable playback error: Class not registered 0x80040154

"class not registered" error

Hi Eddie,

For better assistance, are you getting the error with this specific file only?

We suggest checking this thread to resolve the "Class not Registered"
    error.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Unrecoverable playback error: Class not registered 0x80040154

1. Unrecoverable playback error: Class not registered 0x80040154 - Similar Threads - Unrecoverable playback error

2. class not registered error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    class not registered error: hi, Whenever I start my laptop I get this error, class not registered, here is the photo of error, how can I fix this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/class-not-registered-error/539afe87-e191-4db0-b70b-498b40809393
  3. class not registered error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    class not registered error: hi, Whenever I start my laptop I get this error, class not registered, here is the photo of error, how can I fix this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/class-not-registered-error/539afe87-e191-4db0-b70b-498b40809393
  4. "Class not registered" error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Class not registered" error: When I click on a .jg or .png file I get the error "Class not registered".How can this be fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/class-not-registered-error/bf7fbd2a-ff08-4f57-a737-aed053745ae9
  5. "Class not registered" error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Class not registered" error: When I click on a .jg or .png file I get the error "Class not registered".How can this be fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/class-not-registered-error/bf7fbd2a-ff08-4f57-a737-aed053745ae9
  6. Class not registered error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Class not registered error: I am facing an issue of class not registered...whenever i try to open my start menu it doesn't...i tried to open my settings app..it says explorer.exe class not registered....same goes when i open edge and any photo....i tried many solutions..restarting explorer...setting...
  7. Unrecoverable playback error: Class not registered (0x80040154).

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unrecoverable playback error: Class not registered (0x80040154).: I had problems with a Realtek audio driver so uninstalled and pared back to the Win10 MSoft generic driver. I then installed the latest Realtek driver from the Microsoft Update Catalog (MUC). All working, no problems, sounds good. I then installed the latest Realtek driver...
  8. Class Not Registered Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Class Not Registered Error: Every time I try to open my steam game a get this error Imgur. I have a newly installed version of windows 10. 83870
  9. Windows 10 - Class not registered and urlmon.dll errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Class not registered and urlmon.dll errors: Hey all, hopefully somebody there can help. I first posted this in the BSOD forum, incorrectly, figured I would repost in what I believe is the current section. I have been getting the same errors over and over again on my desktop. I cannot access my start menu or...
  10. "Class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered": I get this error message every time I click on a link. How do I fix it. Thanks for your help. 46143
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Error de audio windows 10 0x80040154