Windows 10: Unregister fusion 5 TABLET

Discus and support Unregister fusion 5 TABLET in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Wife just received fusion 5 as a GIFT. She registered the pc in her name.But decided to use her OTHER pc instead. SHE gave me her fusion 5. What do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShermanDoug, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Unregister fusion 5 TABLET

Wife just received fusion 5 as a GIFT. She registered the pc in her name.But decided to use her OTHER pc instead.

SHE gave me her fusion 5. What do I have to do to register my name on IT. Do NOT want to reset it. FEAR of loosing preprogrammed data.?

:)

ShermanDoug, Jun 20, 2020
  2. KenMarek1 Win User

fusion tablet frozen

I have a Fusion 5 tablet with Windows 10 that is frozen on. Nothing works. Won't navigate or do anything. Is there a way to reset or reboot it?

KenMarek1, Jun 20, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Unregister fusion 5 TABLET

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Unregister fusion 5 TABLET

1. Unregister fusion 5 TABLET - Similar Threads - Unregister fusion TABLET

2. Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart: My tablet is a year old. When I tried to turn it on is says update underway the restarting. It does this over and over. I let it sit hoping it would cycle through but it never stops. I held the power button down with the volume button down to restart but it doesn’t change...
  3. Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart: My tablet is a year old. When I tried to turn it on is says update underway the restarting. It does this over and over. I let it sit hoping it would cycle through but it never stops. I held the power button down with the volume button down to restart but it doesn’t change...
  4. Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem: I have a Fusion 5 Tablet 2019 running windows 10. Following a recent windows update I haven't had any sound on my device. See Device Manager Screenshots below.I haveI have emailed Fusion Support and they advise resetting device. I don't want to loose all my apps and programs...
  5. Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem: I have a Fusion 5 Tablet 2019 running windows 10. Following a recent windows update I haven't had any sound on my device. See Device Manager Screenshots below.I haveI have emailed Fusion Support and they advise resetting device. I don't want to loose all my apps and programs...
  6. Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. fusion tablet frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fusion tablet frozen: I have a Fusion 5 tablet with Windows 10 that is frozen on. Nothing works. Won't navigate or do anything. Is there a way to reset or reboot it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fusion-tablet-frozen/b20dcc7e-a7eb-4d10-a053-a8de0d1b49c9
  8. Windows 10 fusion 5 tablet stuck at restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 fusion 5 tablet stuck at restart: Seriously, all I did was restart the device and it is now stuck in the restart screen. About the only thing I use it for is to play amazon music in my bathroom. What gives and how to fix it? The thing is a brick right now....
  9. problem device driver on fusion 5 tablet

problem device driver on fusion 5 tablet: i have managed to install all the drivers for this tablet apart from one. it is the himx2051 driver. ive googled it and it appears to be a camera driver. ive tried installing all of them but they wont install. here are some of the details:...
  10. having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet

having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet: the touchscreen seems to be going crazy. ive installed all the drivers and the pointer is moving in the opposite direction. it is also registering two fingers when ive only got one on the screen. what can be wrong, all the drivers are installed correctly and it has a clean...