Windows 10: Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video

Discus and support Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A video of an unreleased build of Windows 10 for phone shows a new design for the Windows Phone Store along with the new universal Office apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video

Brink, Apr 20, 2015
  2. JoeNamco Win User

Windows 10 updated 11/2/2017 and Chrome does not work now

Uninstall it and reinstall it, what helps us is some details such as which Insiders version/build, what is your system, any 3rd party virus/malware programs installed running or not, as this is the forum for testing newer unreleased versions of Windows
    10 and not a general support site for Public builds.

JoeNamco, Apr 20, 2015
  3. how can i fix setting that can't open

You have posted to the Windows 10 Insider forum where we are downloading, installing, and testing future unreleased builds of Windows 10 . We are a peer to peer group of volunteers that have no direct contact with Microsoft. This is not a support site
    for the public version of Windows.

hawkeyes46, Apr 20, 2015
Thema:

Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video

1. Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video - Similar Threads - Unreleased phone build

2. How to save the video shown by Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save the video shown by Photos: When I open the latest Photos app in a folder, the "Start Slideshow" button will display all those photos as a video. How can I SAVE that video? I took a look at the latest ClipChamp and it seems like a pain as I have to take each individual photo and add it one at a time....
  3. How to save the video shown by Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to save the video shown by Photos: When I open the latest Photos app in a folder, the "Start Slideshow" button will display all those photos as a video. How can I SAVE that video? I took a look at the latest ClipChamp and it seems like a pain as I have to take each individual photo and add it one at a time....
  4. Memory problem with unreleased "Unused" memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory problem with unreleased "Unused" memory: Good morning. I am running an Intel i7 with 16 GB physical RAM on a gigabyte UD99x mainboard (Nvidia 970, Bitdefender 2018). After having the computer running for less than an hour, my memory usage is in the 95-99% range, but the applications/processes amount to max. 5-6 GB...
  5. OneDrive Videos folder not shown in Videos Library in explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Videos folder not shown in Videos Library in explorer?: Hello, I have made a folder on OneDrive for videos and I want that folder to be shown in the Videos library in explorer, just like there is a OneDrive Documents and Pictures folder shown in explorer's Documents and Pictures library respectively. Going into Properties of the...
  6. Windows 10 build 10114 Video

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10114 Video: heres a video of build 10114 Q0ZHJu9380M 5971
  7. Windows 10 Mobile build 10151 shown off on video

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile build 10151 shown off on video: Later this year, likely around October, Microsoft will be releasing Windows 10 Mobile which will be coming to all Windows Phone 8 devices. The OS, that features significant under the hood changes, will support Universal apps, refinements to the UI and a lot more. Earlier...
  8. Microsoft shows off unreleased build of Windows 10 with b&w icons

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off unreleased build of Windows 10 with b&w icons: Earlier this week, Lenovo held its first 'Tech World' conference where it showed off several of its upcoming products including REACHit, which adds deep search functionality to Cortana. During the keynote, Satya Nadella joined Lenovo on stage to highlight the feature and also...
  9. Windows 10 Build 10120 Video

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 10120 Video: here is a video of windows 10 build 10120 mkuci-2Zqu4 6076
  10. Windows 10 has an updated OOBE, shown on video

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 has an updated OOBE, shown on video: In the next build of Windows 10, there is an updated installation process that includes a new progress screen and the OOBE ( out of box experience) has also been updated as well. While we have already seen the new progress interface, we now have a better look at the entire...