Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video

Discus and support Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; A video of an unreleased build of Windows 10 for phone shows a new design for the Windows Phone Store along with the new universal Office apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 20, 2015
  2. JoeNamco Win User

Windows 10 updated 11/2/2017 and Chrome does not work now

Uninstall it and reinstall it, what helps us is some details such as which Insiders version/build, what is your system, any 3rd party virus/malware programs installed running or not, as this is the forum for testing newer unreleased versions of Windows
    10 and not a general support site for Public builds.

JoeNamco, Apr 20, 2015
  3. hawkeyes46 Win User
    how can i fix setting that can't open

You have posted to the Windows 10 Insider forum where we are downloading, installing, and testing future unreleased builds of Windows 10 . We are a peer to peer group of volunteers that have no direct contact with Microsoft. This is not a support site
    for the public version of Windows.

hawkeyes46, Apr 20, 2015
Thema:

Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video

Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video - Similar Threads - Unreleased phone build

1. Does Win10 have a native tool for sending files to an Android Phone?

in Windows 10 News
    Does Win10 have a native tool for sending files to an Android Phone?: Is there a way to right click on a file in Explorer and send/share it directly to my phone or has this not been implemented yet by Microsoft? If not, I'd think that many Win 10 users would love to have this feature. I've been using an Android app to get this done but would...
  2. Can't open links from my synced phone notifications in Win 10 1803

in Windows 10 News
    Can't open links from my synced phone notifications in Win 10 1803: Ok..... So Cortana syncing my phone notifications is kinda cool. But what's the point of having say a text message synced when you can't open the web link that the sender sent you? Oh wait, you have to go do that on your phone. So why bother with the notifications when they...
  3. SD card not working now in W.10 phone.

in Windows 10 News
    SD card not working now in W.10 phone.: I have a Nokia 1520, Windows 10 phone, I inadvertently removed the sd card by mistake while the phone was still switched on. Now half of my apps have faded out. I formatted the card on my laptop, inserted it back in but it's not being recognised at all. it's only a 32GB card....
  4. Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired

in Windows 10 News
    Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired: Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired Applies to: Skype for Business for Windows Phone Summary The Windows Phone app for Skype for Business is being retired. After this change takes effect, new users will no longer be able to download the app from the...
  5. Ally Bank updates their Windows Phone app as a UWP Windows 10 application

in Windows 10 News
    Ally Bank updates their Windows Phone app as a UWP Windows 10 application: Last couple of months there have been many articles published in regards to many of the premier and large banks killing their Windows Phone application to move and build new features for iOS and Android. Today we are bringing some positive news for Windows Phone users with...
  6. access denied on android phone

in Windows 10 News
    access denied on android phone: hi looking for help please I have win 10 64 bit on dell OptiPlex, cannot transfer files from android phone to pc it comes up with access denied message it works fine for the other way round i.e. from pc to phone . it seems the problem is the pc as it works fine on my laptop...
  7. Microsoft shows off unreleased build of Windows 10 with b&w icons

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off unreleased build of Windows 10 with b&w icons: Earlier this week, Lenovo held its first 'Tech World' conference where it showed off several of its upcoming products including REACHit, which adds deep search functionality to Cortana. During the keynote, Satya Nadella joined Lenovo on stage to highlight the feature and also...
Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video solved