Windows 10: Unremovable laguages in laguage panel

Discus and support Unremovable laguages in laguage panel in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings. The newly installed version of Windows 11 had English United Kingdom as the default system language by default. I've installed the English... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OleksiiKuchmich, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Unremovable laguages in laguage panel

Greetings. The newly installed version of Windows 11 had English United Kingdom as the default system language by default. I've installed the English United States language pack and changed the system language to it. Also, I've installed the Ukrainian keyboard layout. Later, I removed the English United Kingdom language pack altogether. But now I have English United Kingdom in both the system language selection and keyboard layout menus. How do I remove the English United Kingdom language altogether?

:)

OleksiiKuchmich, Dec 5, 2023
  2. PAXMA Win User

System language and keyboard laguage.

Hello, everybody! I've faced a problem. All I want is to run my Win 10 in russian and have default keyboard laguage english. But, when I change main keyboard laguage to english and reboot, Windows starts using my default keyboard language as system language.

How can I separate system and keyboard languages? And as I said, how to run my Win 10 in russian and have english default keyboard?

The window where I change languages.

Unremovable laguages in laguage panel 60dafa1b-ce9f-4671-b06c-466b5d152909?upload=true.png

PAXMA, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Greek Language - error "The laguage pack isn't available" on windows update

error "The laguage pack isn't available" on windows update for GREEK Language pack

Whow can download the language pack and installed manual?

Σεμερτσίδης Γεώργιος, Dec 5, 2023
  4. ilsaf13 Win User

Unremovable laguages in laguage panel

Add language

How can I add writing laguage to my phone? (I need Russian, it's not in the list)

ilsaf13, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Unremovable laguages in laguage panel

1. Unremovable laguages in laguage panel - Similar Threads - Unremovable laguages laguage

2. Unremovable laguages in laguage panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unremovable laguages in laguage panel: Greetings. The newly installed version of Windows 11 had English United Kingdom as the default system language by default. I've installed the English United States language pack and changed the system language to it. Also, I've installed the Ukrainian keyboard layout. Later,...
  3. Unremovable popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unremovable popup: So I have bug in Spotify. So I changed country and when I logged in from the new country the bug started. So it shows a pop-up promoting Spotify premium and I cannot remove it. I have the option to subscribe or log out and if select subscribe and come back to the app the...
  4. Unremovable popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unremovable popup: So I have bug in Spotify. So I changed country and when I logged in from the new country the bug started. So it shows a pop-up promoting Spotify premium and I cannot remove it. I have the option to subscribe or log out and if select subscribe and come back to the app the...
  5. Unremovable Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unremovable Malware: I have this issue where when I run a full scan, I get a notification about Windows Defender having "found malware and removing it", then when I open it I see a bunch of malware under Allowed Items, only that I didn't allow these items and I can't select them to remove....
  6. Windows with unremovable virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows with unremovable virus: Hi, from like about 5 days ago my avast started to detect a malware saying that the infected file was "https://anti-hacker-alliance.com/index.php" and along with this my gmail password was changed and when i managed to get it back on the google account security option it was...
  7. Unremovable ad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unremovable ad: An ad appeared in the right-bottom corner of my screen. It is only partially exposed, and there is no access to its buttons. Therefore, I cannot get rid of it. It limits my usable screen space. How can I get rid of it?...
  8. Win 10 Hindi laguage keyboards

Win 10 Hindi laguage keyboards: I'm not getting the Hindi phonetic keyboard in hindi language pack add key board option ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-hindi-laguage-keyboards/a0fa9c4d-63af-46e8-b247-d1920f03317e
  9. Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu

Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu: These languages are not set in settings, they appear after some stupid updates. Settings: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I'm pissed off by this nonsense appearing once in a while. Because I can't remove then myself. Why MS does that? I do have US keyboard layout. And I don't need...
  10. i can't downgrade windows 10 home single laguage

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i can't downgrade windows 10 home single laguage: [ATTACH]I want to downgrade windows home single language because i accidentally upgrade to pro. I tried to troubleshoot, but in the given problem say's " We found Windows 10 home single language digital license for this device running windows 10 pro. to activate using this...