Windows 10: Unremovable malware found preinstalled

Discus and support Unremovable malware found preinstalled in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just a heads-up for those who may be affected. Unremovable malware found preinstalled on low-end smartphone sold in the US Lifeline phones sold by... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by f14tomcat, Jan 10, 2020.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Unremovable malware found preinstalled

f14tomcat, Jan 10, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Manufacturers embed malware in their smartphones

Say whut?! This has actually shocked me. There's even a downloadable list of the culprits.

Shock yourselves here.

qubit, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Unremovable malware found preinstalled - Similar Threads - Unremovable malware found

2. Unremovable popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unremovable popup: So I have bug in Spotify. So I changed country and when I logged in from the new country the bug started. So it shows a pop-up promoting Spotify premium and I cannot remove it. I have the option to subscribe or log out and if select subscribe and come back to the app the...
  3. Unremovable popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unremovable popup: So I have bug in Spotify. So I changed country and when I logged in from the new country the bug started. So it shows a pop-up promoting Spotify premium and I cannot remove it. I have the option to subscribe or log out and if select subscribe and come back to the app the...
  4. I dont know what to do about unremovable malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know what to do about unremovable malware: A Microsoft app by the name of Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is constantly running at 47% CPU and sometimes higher. No malware detecting software is able to remove it. Force closing it doesnt work either. I am currently on Windows 11....
  5. I dont know what to do about unremovable malware

I dont know what to do about unremovable malware: A Microsoft app by the name of Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is constantly running at 47% CPU and sometimes higher. No malware detecting software is able to remove it. Force closing it doesnt work either. I am currently on Windows 11....
  6. Unremovable Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unremovable Malware: I have this issue where when I run a full scan, I get a notification about Windows Defender having "found malware and removing it", then when I open it I see a bunch of malware under Allowed Items, only that I didn't allow these items and I can't select them to remove....
  7. Possibly new Malware found

Possibly new Malware found: Ads randonly play in one minute intervals while idle, gaming, listening to music, etc...The infected exe appears to be Largish.exe. It creates two folders in Program Files called C:\Program Files x86\Overacted\Largish.exeC:\Program Files x86\Scrimping\Largish.exeAfter doing a...
  8. Sound Malware Found, but not found???

Sound Malware Found, but not found???: I'm not sure if this has been answered already,but I think I may have contracted a virus on my laptop. Every couple minutes, I'll get a sound Ad and temp files randomly appear in my temp folder with only one file called "Hulled" in it. I'm just confused on what it may be and...
  9. my pc is infected with unremovable crypto mining malware

my pc is infected with unremovable crypto mining malware: there is a process that has no name with a settings symbol, and when i click on open file location it brings me to svchost in system32, i cant end the task or the pc will bsod, malwarebytes shows nothing, windows defender shows nothing, and it uses about 50% of my cpu and 80...
  10. Unremovable ad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unremovable ad: An ad appeared in the right-bottom corner of my screen. It is only partially exposed, and there is no access to its buttons. Therefore, I cannot get rid of it. It limits my usable screen space. How can I get rid of it?...