Windows 10: Unresolved persistent questions.

Discus and support Unresolved persistent questions. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have 3 questions... 1 I am receiving persistent security notices that "unauthorized changes blocked,controlled folder access blocked, EEvent... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jim-WA98, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Jim-WA98 Win User

Unresolved persistent questions.

I have 3 questions...

1 I am receiving persistent security notices that "unauthorized changes blocked,controlled folder access blocked, EEvent Manager.exe from making changes...how can I fix the problem?

2 I use an archiving program Scan Snap that uses the ABBYY PDF program for scanning - ABBYY has updated their program - should I buy it or will the free PDF programs work?

and 3, I am being repeatedly offered a WINzip program Update - Winzip is on my computer. When I try downloading it - my security program says it is a PUP and blocks the program download or install. Is Winzip outdated, should I update it, or deleted it from the computer?

:)

Jim-WA98, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Dixxhead Win User

A couple of questions for the GPU-Gurus in here.

Hey guys; thanks for the answers even though some questions are still unresolved. I guess I'll just do what you suggested and go hit the google-road again. ^^

Dixxhead, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Setting for Cortana, Device Search History, and Search Online & Include Web Results

Hello Simmons,

A quick question before proceed:

Are you referring to hide search bar option?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Right click on the search bar.

• Select search option.

• Now click on the hidden option.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Unresolved persistent questions.

Regions speech not available despite correct language pack install

The issue still remains unresolved, as English (Australia) simply does not show up in the list despite following all suggested steps to date (which I had done previously)

ChristopherWatson_46, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Unresolved persistent questions.

1. Unresolved persistent questions. - Similar Threads - Unresolved persistent questions

2. Exploring the Proliferation of Unresolved Questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exploring the Proliferation of Unresolved Questions: I'd like to address the prevalence of unanswered questions within the Microsoft community. While it's important to acknowledge that there are solutions available in the Microsoft community, it's worth noting that Microsoft dominates two-thirds of the operating system market....
  3. Exploring the Proliferation of Unresolved Questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exploring the Proliferation of Unresolved Questions: I'd like to address the prevalence of unanswered questions within the Microsoft community. While it's important to acknowledge that there are solutions available in the Microsoft community, it's worth noting that Microsoft dominates two-thirds of the operating system market....
  4. Help with an unresolved issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help with an unresolved issue: I have previously made a post asking for help with an issue but it didn't fix my issue and responses stopped. The post is here, any more help would be greatly appreciated....
  5. Driver Issue unresolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  6. Driver Issue unresolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  7. Aptio, the unresolvable round 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aptio, the unresolvable round 2: Still trying to figure out the aptio bugware, and still no idea. Round 2! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-the-unresolvable-round-2/f0c25778-7822-4439-bbbd-fce7510c854e
  8. Windows unresolved missing file problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows unresolved missing file problem: [ATTACH] Error - Missing File: the library file: C:\Program Files (x86)\CEDAR Logic\ Description: Whenever I turn my computer off and then on, the program gives me this error. and When I redownload it, it continues giving me this error, hence, I cannot download the...
  9. Random Locking of Laptop Unresolved

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random Locking of Laptop Unresolved: Dear Microsoft Support, My Windows 10 laptop keeps entering Sleep mode randomly. I found an article on your community forum, initiated by Elisa Siofele-Ropati, who complained that her machine kept locking randomly...
  10. My laptop with a problem unresolved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop with a problem unresolved: My laptop is runnig with a problem and is unresloved till date. Earlier i rasied a complaint with Service Request #: 1471666040, and i got some three differenet people online coming in to attened to the problem, when the issue was not resolved and i repeated kept on saying...