Windows 10: unresponse of computer any desk was downloaded on my computer by someone pretending to be a...

Discus and support unresponse of computer any desk was downloaded on my computer by someone pretending to be a... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ant desk was downloaded on my computer by a Norton security personnel my computer has been taken over by this app which I the permmissions because I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lindaspicer, Apr 26, 2020.

1. unresponse of computer any desk was downloaded on my computer by someone pretending to be a...

ant desk was downloaded on my computer by a Norton security personnel my computer has been taken over by this app which I the permmissions because I thought it was a real entity I no longer have control of my computer and they have retrieved all of my information how do I slve this problem

:)

lindaspicer, Apr 26, 2020
  2. CountMike Win User

Computer Ventilation and Desk

Yes, it probably will (when it's on even at idle) if you are talking about a desktop computer. Laptops on the other hand produce less heat but are also more susceptible to heat.

CountMike, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Computer Ventilation and Desk

I planned on putting it on the desk top, itself. If it will fit, that is. I mean... I could put the desktop on our old sewing machine as it is open, but really wanted to leave it on the new desk.

Jesse Williams, Apr 26, 2020
  4. unresponse of computer any desk was downloaded on my computer by someone pretending to be a...

Computer Ventilation and Desk

On Saturday, I am getting an Antique Roll Top Desk for my Computer Room. I will be taking the old desk and will be putting it in my room, since I need more desk space.

As you all know, a Roll Top Desk has a top that opens and closes. If I put my tower and monitor on this desk, and close the top, will it cause ventilation issues for the computer? I will only be closing the top when the computer is turned off.

Any help would be appreciated!

P.S. I know this question is a little odd to ask.

Jesse Williams, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

unresponse of computer any desk was downloaded on my computer by someone pretending to be a...

1. unresponse of computer any desk was downloaded on my computer by someone pretending to be a... - Similar Threads - unresponse computer desk

2. Computer becoming unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer becoming unresponsive: So, a couple of days ago my computer started to wig out a bit. Whenever I were to use my computer the windows and clicking the windows will become unresponsive, as well as the hot bar. I have tried troubleshooting myself, restarting it, checking for viruses or errors and...
  3. Computer becoming unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer becoming unresponsive: So, a couple of days ago my computer started to wig out a bit. Whenever I were to use my computer the windows and clicking the windows will become unresponsive, as well as the hot bar. I have tried troubleshooting myself, restarting it, checking for viruses or errors and...
  4. Computer becoming unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer freezing/unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing/unresponsive: I have an HP Envy x360 laptop.I was running some memory-intensive programs when the screen froze at 3:13pm.The keyboard and touchscreen were unresponsive. Buttons on the laptop that should turn on lights when pressed ie the capslock and volume mute buton don't light up....
  6. Computer freezing/unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing/unresponsive: I have an HP Envy x360 laptop.I was running some memory-intensive programs when the screen froze at 3:13pm.The keyboard and touchscreen were unresponsive. Buttons on the laptop that should turn on lights when pressed ie the capslock and volume mute buton don't light up....
  7. Computer freezing/unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My computer is COMPLETELY unresponsive.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer is COMPLETELY unresponsive.: I have no idea what might be wrong. I can’t open any apps includes things like settings and task manager. When i try to restart the computer it just loads forever. My keyboard wont even work past the login screen. The only thing that will work is my mouse. How do i fix this?...
  9. Someone's FISHING on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone's FISHING on my computer: Just got done reinstalling the OS and programs on my mothers computer. Spent weeks... The first day I have it at their home a screen iexplorer.exe started and displayed the following screen: [img] Neither Internet Explorer or Edge are my default browser, but rather...
  10. Computer Ventilation and Desk

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Ventilation and Desk: On Saturday, I am getting an Antique Roll Top Desk for my Computer Room. I will be taking the old desk and will be putting it in my room, since I need more desk space. As you all know, a Roll Top Desk has a top that opens and closes. If I put my tower and monitor on this...