Windows 10: Unresponsive and Glitchy Windows on Startup

Discus and support Unresponsive and Glitchy Windows on Startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On start-up i am unable to click on the taskbar and and few folders, the mouse is also acting wierd it scrolls down and up automatically.Tried ending... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SharonRS_03, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Unresponsive and Glitchy Windows on Startup

On start-up i am unable to click on the taskbar and and few folders, the mouse is also acting wierd it scrolls down and up automatically.Tried ending the explorer.exe task but was of no use it would turn glitchy again after few seconds.

:)

SharonRS_03, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Unresponsive and Glitchy Windows on Startup

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Unresponsive and Glitchy Windows on Startup

1. Unresponsive and Glitchy Windows on Startup - Similar Threads - Unresponsive Glitchy Startup

2. Windows unresponsive after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows unresponsive after startup: Seems like windows startup processors get stuck and only a few programs load. Try to open task manager but no go. Can open folders but they time out. Safe mode works, so does system restore point.Same problem happens when PC restarts. If I forget to create restore point, then...
  3. Windows unresponsive after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows unresponsive after startup: Seems like windows startup processors get stuck and only a few programs load. Try to open task manager but no go. Can open folders but they time out. Safe mode works, so does system restore point.Same problem happens when PC restarts. If I forget to create restore point, then...
  4. Taskbar and all of windows unresponsive on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and all of windows unresponsive on startup: So when I log into windows everything is fine until I log in. The task bar has a loading icon on it and nothing opens or loads. If I try and press buttons on the task bar my screens both urn black and I’m stuck there however the mouse cursor is still visible. Been trying to...
  5. Taskbar and all of windows unresponsive on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and all of windows unresponsive on startup: So when I log into windows everything is fine until I log in. The task bar has a loading icon on it and nothing opens or loads. If I try and press buttons on the task bar my screens both urn black and I’m stuck there however the mouse cursor is still visible. Been trying to...
  6. Taskbar and all of windows unresponsive on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows Explorer & Startup Search Unresponsive

in Cortana
    Windows Explorer & Startup Search Unresponsive: Ever since update KB5003173 I can't seem to make the Windows explorer search system work -at all-.Typing in the startup screen to search my computer does literally nothing. No textbox, no nothing.Even with the search button on my toolbar, it just displays a blank window for a...
  8. Windows unresponsive after startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows unresponsive after startup: Hi, I have a new laptop and installed all the windows updates When I start up and login windows is unresponsive in a weird way. I can't click anywhere on the taskbar. I can rightclick the desktop and open display settings for example but then can't close the window. I can...
  9. Unresponsive desktop on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unresponsive desktop on startup: Hello I faced this weird glitch or don't know what it was but today I installed the KB KB4530684 update, Windows 10 1909 build 18363.535, everything went fine the update installed, windows 10 booted up, welcome screen came and my desktop came as usual after that. After using...
  10. Unresponsive windows home screen on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unresponsive windows home screen on startup: My lenovo yoga 510 is not responding upon startup. I can move around the pointer and the animations and everything work fine except for the Taskbar. But even outside the Taskbar, I'm not able to open anything except for task manager. When I hover over the Taskbar, the...