Windows 10: Unresponsive apps after windows update

Discus and support Unresponsive apps after windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey recently i've been encountering applications being so unresponsive right after they are started. This all started when i update my laptoplenovo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jake Tillado, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Unresponsive apps after windows update

hey recently i've been encountering applications being so unresponsive right after they are started. This all started when i update my laptoplenovo 14/09/20 i think this is kb4566782 and kb22667602. Xsplit Gamecaster, and epic games are being unresponsive, and even my browser firefox is so laggy just only messenger its so laggy so delayed. So i tried contacting them and i sent them the debug during opening the app, they're having trouble with this issue.

So atm i am uninstalling kb4566782 but right after i uninstalled it when i look at uninstalled updates, i see a new update that just got installed today 21/09/20 and when i run those apps its still the same, btw i've tried every solution i could do.

anyone knows a fix to this??

:)

Jake Tillado, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 21, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Keyboard unresponsive after update to Windows 10 version 1073

Hi,

One possible reason why your keyboard is slow and unresponsive after an update may be due to driver incompatibility. As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to resolve this issue. Kindly follow the steps
    below:

• Type Troubleshooting in Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices from the list and follow the prompts.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Sep 21, 2020
  4. billyboi Win User

Unresponsive apps after windows update

Touch screen unresponsive after driver update

Dell SX2210T Flat panel touchscreen monitor unresponsive to touch after Automatic update of "NextWindow driver update for NextWindow 1950 UCS Compliant Touch Screen" in Windows 10.10240 and Tech preview 10.10525.

This is the wrong driver for this touchscreen but I am unable to find a means of uninstalling it.

It is not listed in the list of installed updates.

The correct driver is shown in Device manager for the screen.

Any suggestions please?

billyboi, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Unresponsive apps after windows update

1. Unresponsive apps after windows update - Similar Threads - Unresponsive apps update

2. Windows Update is unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update is unresponsive: I have been trying to update my Lenovo Ideapad Windows 11 for some time now. However, when I try to update windows, I get this screen and it just keeps on loading. Any help in rectifying this would be appreciated.Hemanth...
  3. PC Unresponsive after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Unresponsive after Windows Update: I updated and restarted my PC today, Jan 17 2021. After rebooting, I noticed that the task bar was not responsive - it shows the loading symbol when I put my cursor over it, and I cannot use the windows key to open either the Start menu, or use any shortcuts. I can access the...
  4. PC Unresponsive after Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Unresponsive after Windows Update: I updated and restarted my PC today, Jan 17 2021. After rebooting, I noticed that the task bar was not responsive - it shows the loading symbol when I put my cursor over it, and I cannot use the windows key to open either the Start menu, or use any shortcuts. I can access the...
  5. PC Unresponsive after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Unresponsive taskbar after Window update yesterday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unresponsive taskbar after Window update yesterday: After a random window update yesterday 26/6, I could not interact with my taskbar nor open settings through shortcuts win i , so I could not revert the update. How can I fix this?...
  7. Windows being Unresponsive after the Update.

Windows being Unresponsive after the Update.: I updated my windows to the latest version Feb Update both on my Desktop and Laptop, but my laptop became unresponsive after this update. I am having problems with my MS Accounts, I can only use 1 of my accounts, and the settings app is crashing after some time after we go to...
  8. Windows being Unresponsive after the Update.

Windows being Unresponsive after the Update.: I updated my windows to the latest version Feb Update both on my Desktop and Laptop, but my laptop became unresponsive after this update. I am having a problem with my MS Accounts, I can only use 1 of my accounts, and settings app is crashing after some time after we go to...
  9. Unresponsive apps after this week's updates ...

Unresponsive apps after this week's updates ...: With the recent forced update earlier this week, I can no longer open some apps from my taskbar ... the icons are there but no response when clicked. Been trying to contact microsoft but they appear to be too busy. What do I need to do to get these apps functioning again ?...
  10. Unresponsiveness After Update?

Unresponsiveness After Update?: This has been happening for a few days now: I believe after I've installed the April 2019 update for Windows 10, there are times where my computer will become unresponsive the first time I boot it up. By that, I mean it doesn't freeze up or anything, but whenever I click on...