Windows 10: Unresponsive apps after windows update

Discus and support Unresponsive apps after windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey recently i've been encountering applications being so unresponsive right after they are started. This all started when i update my laptoplenovo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jake Tillado, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Unresponsive apps after windows update

hey recently i've been encountering applications being so unresponsive right after they are started. This all started when i update my laptoplenovo 14/09/20 i think this is kb4566782 and kb22667602. Xsplit Gamecaster, and epic games are being unresponsive, and even my browser firefox is so laggy just only messenger its so laggy so delayed. So i tried contacting them and i sent them the debug during opening the app, they're having trouble with this issue.

So atm i am uninstalling kb4566782 but right after i uninstalled it when i look at uninstalled updates, i see a new update that just got installed today 21/09/20 and when i run those apps its still the same, btw i've tried every solution i could do.

anyone knows a fix to this??

:)

Jake Tillado, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 21, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Keyboard unresponsive after update to Windows 10 version 1073

Hi,

One possible reason why your keyboard is slow and unresponsive after an update may be due to driver incompatibility. As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to resolve this issue. Kindly follow the steps
    below:

• Type Troubleshooting in Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices from the list and follow the prompts.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Sep 21, 2020
  4. billyboi Win User

Unresponsive apps after windows update

Touch screen unresponsive after driver update

Dell SX2210T Flat panel touchscreen monitor unresponsive to touch after Automatic update of "NextWindow driver update for NextWindow 1950 UCS Compliant Touch Screen" in Windows 10.10240 and Tech preview 10.10525.

This is the wrong driver for this touchscreen but I am unable to find a means of uninstalling it.

It is not listed in the list of installed updates.

The correct driver is shown in Device manager for the screen.

Any suggestions please?

billyboi, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Unresponsive apps after windows update

1. Unresponsive apps after windows update - Similar Threads - Unresponsive apps update

2. Windows unresponsive after startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows unresponsive after startup: Hi, I have a new laptop and installed all the windows updates When I start up and login windows is unresponsive in a weird way. I can't click anywhere on the taskbar. I can rightclick the desktop and open display settings for example but then can't close the window. I can...
  3. Keyboard and mouse unresponsive after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse unresponsive after update: My computer did an update and now my keyboard and mouse won’t work, I’m unable to get into safe mode. * Moved from Community Participation Center * OS not specified. Assumed to be Windows 10....
  4. Windows 10 1909 computer unresponsive after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1909 computer unresponsive after update: When I install the latest Windows 10 1909 update on my laptop Windows 10 Windows version 1809 OS build 17763.1282 Asus model G74SX-TH71, it goes to the login screen and I login then my desktop is blank I see the start menu on the bottem and the tasks on the right is blank, it...
  5. BSOD Totally unresponsive after update to 10.0.19041.331 build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Totally unresponsive after update to 10.0.19041.331 build: I have updated my Toshiba Tecra a50 laptop as per the above build Initially it was fully functional , but after a reboot I have been left with a black screen issue and despite trying multiple times to restart , my laptop boots but nothing has resolved the display issue...
  6. After newest update (1909), Windows keeps becoming unresponsive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After newest update (1909), Windows keeps becoming unresponsive?: I can't even control alt delete to look into it. Windows is running (3700x, 32gb ram, rtx 2070, 1tb wd black nvme) and I just have chrome opened and windows keeps freezing. Earlier today I installed the big new Windows feature update that rolled out and my issues have begun...
  7. Your Phone app unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app unresponsive: Hi, Thought about trying out the Your Phone app but when I launched it all I get is this: [ATTACH] I've downloaded the Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows app on my Samsung S7 Edge and made sure the accounts logged in are the same. Also tried to Terminate, Reset and...
  8. Unresponsiveness After Update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unresponsiveness After Update?: This has been happening for a few days now: I believe after I've installed the April 2019 update for Windows 10, there are times where my computer will become unresponsive the first time I boot it up. By that, I mean it doesn't freeze up or anything, but whenever I click on...
  9. First boot after monthly updates unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    First boot after monthly updates unresponsive: Hey All. Wonder if anyone could suggest a way to analyze (to understand why this is like that) the following problem my computer has been having for few months now: After monthly updates, on first boot and on first boot only, after I login, Windows is unresponsive. If I do...
  10. Laptop unresponsive after inactivity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop unresponsive after inactivity: I recently replaced my HDD (I was getting BSOD errors, etc.) Computer runs great now, except every now and then, when I come back after it's been sitting for 15-20 minutes (sometimes as much as several hours), the screen is black, and I can't wake it up. The only way to...