Windows 10: Unresponsive, crashes, just keeps on loading

Discus and support Unresponsive, crashes, just keeps on loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi can you please help me? My laptop kept on crashing or become unresponsive. I tried to uninstall some of the apps i recently downloaded but i can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MesukitaHalo, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Unresponsive, crashes, just keeps on loading

Hi can you please help me? My laptop kept on crashing or become unresponsive. I tried to uninstall some of the apps i recently downloaded but i can't finish it since it becomes unresponsive and the arrow will then turn into a loading sign and so i have nothing to do but to turn it off then turn back on again and it is still the same

:)

MesukitaHalo, Aug 31, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Gencijs Win User

Unresponsive, crashes, just keeps on loading

File explorer keeps crashing in Win 10

Hello,

I did the steps you wrote. All the settings were as you suggested. The File Explorer keeps crashing.

Gencijs, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Unresponsive, crashes, just keeps on loading

1. Unresponsive, crashes, just keeps on loading - Similar Threads - Unresponsive crashes keeps

2. PC or Games Keep Crashing Under Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC or Games Keep Crashing Under Load: So when playing even just mildly intensive games I will regularly crash after ~1 hour. At first, I logged this happening when under heavy load 80%+ GPU, 60%+ CPU in Ultra Settings, 4K res and thought it might just be a thermal issue so I reconfigured fans, changed curves, and...
  3. User profiles not loading and unresponsive computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profiles not loading and unresponsive computer: Since installing Windows 11, Microsoft Edge has been very slow with every page loading and then NOT RESPONDING before opening properly. I now have an issue in that User profiles, including administrator, will not open properly with no icons on task bar, settings not opening...
  4. User profiles not loading and unresponsive computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profiles not loading and unresponsive computer: Since installing Windows 11, Microsoft Edge has been very slow with every page loading and then NOT RESPONDING before opening properly. I now have an issue in that User profiles, including administrator, will not open properly with no icons on task bar, settings not opening...
  5. Application keeps crashing/ just closing itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Application keeps crashing/ just closing itself: Faulting application name: Yakuza0.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c89289b Faulting module name: Yakuza0.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c89289b Exception code: 0x80000003 Fault offset: 0x0000000000045d3b Faulting process id: 0x317c Faulting application start...
  6. "Mouse 2" button just keeps loading on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Mouse 2" button just keeps loading on desktop: I just resetted my pc and my mouse 2 button stopped working properly. When i right-click mouse2 on desktop it just shows the blue spinning circle loading. However, it works everywhere else for example taskbar and browser, it even works if i click an icon on desktop....
  7. Minecraft BE keeps crashing on the loading screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft BE keeps crashing on the loading screen: Minecraft BE keeps crashing on the loading screen before the main menu. Does not give a crash report, but old beta release gave this output: Assertion failed: FMOD System asynchronous load function not set! Condition is false: mAsyncLoad Function:...
  8. Minecraft won't load, keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't load, keeps crashing!: This has been happening for a month now, and I can never seem to get it to work. I tried uninstalling all mods, running both administrator and compatibility mode, uninstalling Mine craft and re-installing it, and deleting all folders from previous installations. Please get...
  9. Please help it just keeps crashing ;-;

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help it just keeps crashing ;-;: Hi, so I have a Windows 10 IBUYPOWER Asus desktop and up until yesterday it never really had any serious issues, but now I cant get it to do anything. I was just gaming like I notmally do when I got hit with a bluescreen, I had a few in the past but normally they would just...
  10. Just upgraded, everything slow and unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Just upgraded, everything slow and unresponsive: I just upgraded to windows 10 yesterday, and it was very slow, but I figured I just needed to shut it down for the night. When I turned it on this morning, it took almost two hours before it even got to the desktop! I have been having problems with my computer being...