Windows 10: Unresponsive keyboard while plugged in PC

Discus and support Unresponsive keyboard while plugged in PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a razer blackwidow v3 keyboard, my issue is when i plug it in to my pc it works for some period of time depends how long its been unplugged then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Julia XXXXX, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Unresponsive keyboard while plugged in PC

I have a razer blackwidow v3 keyboard, my issue is when i plug it in to my pc it works for some period of time depends how long its been unplugged then it keeps being light up but it doesn't respond, can't press anything just like if it was unplugged but the RGB still works, i updated drivers, checked my windows keyboard settings. Does anybody know whats the problem?

:)

Julia XXXXX, Jun 8, 2023

2. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 8, 2023
  3. John Vil Win User
    Keyboard unresponsive after update to Windows 10 version 1073

Hi,

One possible reason why your keyboard is slow and unresponsive after an update may be due to driver incompatibility. As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to resolve this issue. Kindly follow the steps
    below:

• Type Troubleshooting in Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices from the list and follow the prompts.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jun 8, 2023
  4. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive keyboard while plugged in PC

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Unresponsive keyboard while plugged in PC

1. Unresponsive keyboard while plugged in PC - Similar Threads - Unresponsive keyboard while

2. Unresponsive keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unresponsive keyboard keys: Hi, Im a owner of HP Omen 15, however a few keys namely: backspace, start, delete, plus+ turned unresponsive. Here are the things i tried out but in vain:Uninstalled and reinstalled keyboard driversExternal USB keyboard worked flawlessly so perhaps hardware issueCleaned the...
  3. Unresponsive keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unresponsive keyboard keys: Hi, Im a owner of HP Omen 15, however a few keys namely: backspace, start, delete, plus+ turned unresponsive. Here are the things i tried out but in vain:Uninstalled and reinstalled keyboard driversExternal USB keyboard worked flawlessly so perhaps hardware issueCleaned the...
  4. Unresponsive keyboard while plugged in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unresponsive keyboard while plugged in PC: I have a razer blackwidow v3 keyboard, my issue is when i plug it in to my pc it works for some period of time depends how long its been unplugged then it keeps being light up but it doesn't respond, can't press anything just like if it was unplugged but the RGB still works,...
  5. Keyboard unresponsive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard unresponsive: I just installed the new update that windows was pushing today. After a couple hours my keyboard and mouse stopped responding so I restarted my system. The mouse works now but not the keyboard. Yet, when I press any key on the lock screen startup, it opens it to put my...
  6. Keyboard & Mouse unresponsive

Keyboard & Mouse unresponsive: I turned my off Sunday night because I received a message from Microsoft saying there was and update. Since then my mouse and keyboard do not work. I have tried other mice and keyboards, same thing. Once the blue screen with the 4 windows opens I loose control of my keyboard...
  7. Unresponsive keyboard

Unresponsive keyboard: Hi. The keyboard panel of my laptop (Acer TravelMate 249 series) has been unresponsive after the following update (2018-12 cumulative update for windows 10 version 1803 for x64-based systems (KB4471324)). Could anyone please advise me on what I should do? Thank you....
  8. USB keyboards become unresponsive after unplugging/plugging three times

USB keyboards become unresponsive after unplugging/plugging three times: I have an odd problem with my USB keyboards on my Windows 10 machine. If I unplug them and plug them back in ~three times, they become unresponsive. The keyboards are still recognized by the machine and shows up under Devices, but won't send anything when I type on them....
  9. Mouse and keyboard unresponsive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse and keyboard unresponsive: Hi, please I did a system recovery on my desktop PC, windows 10 and my mouse and keyboard not responding anymore. I don't even get to see the mouse pointer so I can say its frozen. I want to know if it's got anything to do with the OS. I need help?...
  10. Unresponsive keyboard issue

Unresponsive keyboard issue: Hi everyone, Have a bit of an issue with Windows 10. Occasionally after an update something will go wrong and the PC will boot into the automatic repair. However when I get to the choose keyboard input screen, the keyboard and mouse are totally unresponsive. Usually...