Windows 10: Unresponsive Laptop with black screen and loud fans

Discus and support Unresponsive Laptop with black screen and loud fans in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Unresponsive laptop with black screen, loud fan noise. I turned my laptop to update and shutdown after some time when i comeback i see a black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emilė 11, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Emilė 11 Win User

Unresponsive Laptop with black screen and loud fans

Unresponsive laptop with black screen, loud fan noise. I turned my laptop to update and shutdown after some time when i comeback i see a black screen and loud fans. I checked and it eas not overheated. I tried to restart and it isnt responding to me. It bas been 4hours into the night and it is still being loud with its fans. Please help immediately

:)

Emilė 11, Oct 26, 2023

2. Black screen, non-responsive, laptop fan runs at 100% power

- Installed Creators Update on 12-April.

- Checked/applied patches on 13-April.

- Few hours after running, saw the laptop screen was black, mouse was unresponsive, and fan was running at 100% power. Had to hard power down the whole laptop.

JustSomeGuy5, Oct 26, 2023
  3. bear1265 Win User
    My laptop fan keeps running loud

Hello my laptop fan is loud and constanly running. I clean it once a month so I checked if there was any dust build up but the fan was clean, yet its still running so loud. Someone help

bear1265, Oct 26, 2023
  4. Virus-j Win User

Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Oct 26, 2023
Thema:

1. Unresponsive Laptop with black screen and loud fans - Similar Threads - Unresponsive Laptop black

2. Blank Screen, Loud Fan, Unresponsive PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen, Loud Fan, Unresponsive PC: The above has been intermittently happening to me the past few weeks. I've found similiar discussions on here, with no real cause or resolution. I built my PC a little over a year ago, and have not changed anything since. Over the past few weeks I or my wife has been using it...
  3. Blank Screen, Loud Fan, Unresponsive PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Screen, Loud Fan, Unresponsive PC: The above has been intermittently happening to me the past few weeks. I've found similiar discussions on here, with no real cause or resolution. I built my PC a little over a year ago, and have not changed anything since. Over the past few weeks I or my wife has been using it...
  4. Unresponsive Laptop with black screen and loud fans

Unresponsive Laptop with black screen and loud fans: Unresponsive laptop with black screen, loud fan noise. I turned my laptop to update and shutdown after some time when i comeback i see a black screen and loud fans. I checked and it eas not overheated. I tried to restart and it isnt responding to me. It bas been 4hours into...
  5. Unresponsive PC with black screen, loud fan noise, high temperature, when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unresponsive PC with black screen, loud fan noise, high temperature, when idle: About every month or two, when I leave my Windows 11 Dell desktop on, and go and watch some TV in the evening, I come back to an unresponsive PC with a black screen, with loud fan noises and a high temperature. The only way to regain control is to power down, and then...
  6. Unresponsive PC with black screen, loud fan noise, high temperature, when idle

Unresponsive PC with black screen, loud fan noise, high temperature, when idle: About every month or two, when I leave my Windows 11 Dell desktop on, and go and watch some TV in the evening, I come back to an unresponsive PC with a black screen, with loud fan noises and a high temperature. The only way to regain control is to power down, and then...
  7. Black Screen And Loud PC Fans When hitting the table.

Black Screen And Loud PC Fans When hitting the table.: I've used my PC for over a year now, I've had this problem before and I got it fixed by a computer repair technician. But It's happening again.I was in a middle of an competitive game and lost my temper and I smashed the table top. After I did, my screen would go black and my...
  8. Loud laptop fan noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loud laptop fan noise: I have an Asus laptop and it's a quite old model. It originally had a hdd and I changed it to ssd. It did improve the performance speed but the fan is making louder noise than hdd. The laptop also heat up faster especially the palm rest. The air come out from the cooling fan...
  9. Laptop fan suddenly loud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop fan suddenly loud: The cpu usage is only high for a short timeafter boot, it is definetely not hot, randomly yesterday it just started to became loud (fairly new laptop) Asus x541u.When i shut down the pc the fan still goes for a bit,any ideas?(it’s not dust) 103801
  10. Laptop screen black and unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen black and unresponsive: I downloaded windows 10 and all had been running smoothly, however, when I turned my laptop on this morning my background was black and about 20 new icons had appeared on the desktop all of which were just white and blank, i normally only have rhe recycle bin. i tried to run...