Windows 10: unresponsive screen top left corner

Discus and support unresponsive screen top left corner in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IbrahimTopac, Oct 30, 2022.

1. unresponsive screen top left corner

I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet and having few tabs open and the first and second tab I can't go to them because I can't click on them. I have to make the window smaller or drag it to the right of the screen. When restarting all fine but I can't just restart it all the time when this happens. I was editing just before and couldn't click on top left corne

:)

IbrahimTopac, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Edwin Win User

Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

The Bar is a Media Transport within Windows,
    all kinds of apps use it...
    (some well, some not so well!!!) *Wink

unresponsive screen top left corner [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 30, 2022
  3. duplicate screen in top left corner

How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner

KarenPowers1, Oct 30, 2022
  4. unresponsive screen top left corner

Mouse irresponsive on top left corner of the screen

My mouse works perfectly everywhere in the screen except for the top left corner. This problem started around a week ago. I checked the mouse drivers but they are of the latest version.

unresponsive screen top left corner 1080c1e8-67b9-48e6-b78c-83cb17b611e3?upload=true.png

This is the approximate portion of the screen which is unresponsive. Please help it's pretty annoying.

HitarthVyas, Oct 30, 2022
Thema:

unresponsive screen top left corner

1. unresponsive screen top left corner - Similar Threads - unresponsive screen top

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  6. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  7. Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?: So starting today and gradually getting worse as the day went randomly my pointer would jump to the top left corner of my main screen. (I have 3 connected screens) No matter what screen I was working on it would jump to the same spot on the screen. I've turned the mouse on...
  8. Mouse irresponsive on top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse irresponsive on top left corner of the screen: My mouse works perfectly everywhere in the screen except for the top left corner. This problem started around a week ago. I checked the mouse drivers but they are of the latest version. [ATTACH] This is the approximate portion of the screen which is unresponsive. Please...
  9. top left corner of my screen not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    top left corner of my screen not working.: the top left corner of my screen isn't working for some reason it's unresponsive when clicking it. any ideas of what the issue is? submitted by /u/perry_aien [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiomax/top_left_corner_of_my_screen_not_working/
  10. duplicate screen in top left corner

duplicate screen in top left corner: How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screen-in-top-left-corner/62a58c30-20d5-41cd-aa12-760950c10838