Windows 10: Unresponsive Screen

Discus and support Unresponsive Screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; From past few weeks my laptop was performing very slow. So, I decided to download all the pending updates. However the screen started behaving weird... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RameGK, Aug 10, 2020.

1. RameGK Win User

Unresponsive Screen

From past few weeks my laptop was performing very slow. So, I decided to download all the pending updates. However the screen started behaving weird and today it's completely unresponsive. Device is not showing any supporting device installed there for it.

Can anybody say, what have exactly happened there ?

:)

RameGK, Aug 10, 2020
  2. billyboi Win User

Touch screen unresponsive after driver update

Dell SX2210T Flat panel touchscreen monitor unresponsive to touch after Automatic update of "NextWindow driver update for NextWindow 1950 UCS Compliant Touch Screen" in Windows 10.10240 and Tech preview 10.10525.

This is the wrong driver for this touchscreen but I am unable to find a means of uninstalling it.

It is not listed in the list of installed updates.

The correct driver is shown in Device manager for the screen.

Any suggestions please?

billyboi, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 10, 2020
  4. ZarynDunn Win User

Unresponsive Screen

Samsung Ativ Se screen becoming unresponsive upon wakeup?

• Yes. The screen becomes unresponsive to touch.
    • No
    • Yes I do have some but I don't see how they could cause this issue.

ZarynDunn, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Unresponsive Screen

1. Unresponsive Screen - Similar Threads - Unresponsive Screen

2. left side of laptop screen unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    left side of laptop screen unresponsive: My keyboard is working properly but when trying to click on the left side of my laptop screen everything is unresponsive but when I shorten the page to the right side of the screen everything works on that side also laptop is not touchscreen...
  3. left side of laptop screen unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    left side of laptop screen unresponsive: My keyboard is working properly but when trying to click on the left side of my laptop screen everything is unresponsive but when I shorten the page to the right side of the screen everything works on that side also laptop is not touchscreen...
  4. My screen goes black and my pc is unresponsive when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen goes black and my pc is unresponsive when playing games.: Hi, so I ran into this recent problem while playing one of my games, Baldurs Gate 3. Recently when I play the game my screen goes black and then disconnects from my monitor. I cannot hear any sounds, and the PC seems generally unresponsive. I have only gotten it to work again...
  5. My screen goes black and my pc is unresponsive when playing games.

My screen goes black and my pc is unresponsive when playing games.: Hi, so I ran into this recent problem while playing one of my games, Baldurs Gate 3. Recently when I play the game my screen goes black and then disconnects from my monitor. I cannot hear any sounds, and the PC seems generally unresponsive. I have only gotten it to work again...
  6. Your update crashes my laptop, it becomes unresponsive, screen got flickering

Your update crashes my laptop, it becomes unresponsive, screen got flickering: I am using asus vivobook X540U. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-update-crashes-my-laptop-it-becomes/576709fd-57a1-447d-9e19-43908f9adb59
  7. Your update crashes my laptop, it becomes unresponsive, screen got flickering

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your update crashes my laptop, it becomes unresponsive, screen got flickering: I am using asus vivobook X540U. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-update-crashes-my-laptop-it-becomes/576709fd-57a1-447d-9e19-43908f9adb59
  8. Your update crashes my laptop, it becomes unresponsive, screen got flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Blank Screen, Loud Fan, Unresponsive PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen, Loud Fan, Unresponsive PC: The above has been intermittently happening to me the past few weeks. I've found similiar discussions on here, with no real cause or resolution. I built my PC a little over a year ago, and have not changed anything since. Over the past few weeks I or my wife has been using it...
  10. Blank Screen, Loud Fan, Unresponsive PC

Blank Screen, Loud Fan, Unresponsive PC: The above has been intermittently happening to me the past few weeks. I've found similiar discussions on here, with no real cause or resolution. I built my PC a little over a year ago, and have not changed anything since. Over the past few weeks I or my wife has been using it...