Windows 10: unresponsive tablet/laptop

Discus and support unresponsive tablet/laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my linx 12V32 laptop stopped turning on after restart pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by abdul-rahman ayoola, Mar 18, 2021.

1. unresponsive tablet/laptop

my linx 12V32 laptop stopped turning on after restart

pls help

:)

abdul-rahman ayoola, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

unresponsive tablet/laptop

1. unresponsive tablet/laptop - Similar Threads - unresponsive tablet laptop

2. Laptop semi-unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop semi-unresponsive: Hello All,I'm experiencing quite a weird issue. I'm using an ASUS ROG laptop with windows 11 and after a windows update last week the laptop would simply refuse to start. I held the power button for 30 secs+, disconnected everything, and eventually I might get the keyboard to...
  3. Laptop semi-unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop semi-unresponsive: Hello All,I'm experiencing quite a weird issue. I'm using an ASUS ROG laptop with windows 11 and after a windows update last week the laptop would simply refuse to start. I held the power button for 30 secs+, disconnected everything, and eventually I might get the keyboard to...
  4. Laptop completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop completely unresponsive: 2 days ago I decided to run a disk defrag, which took a long time and during and after the disk defrag my laptop was constantly freezing, I decided to system restore to a previous point and my laptop worked for a day but now it has started freezing again, I ran sfc which...
  5. Whatsapp on Laptop/Tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp on Laptop/Tablet: I am thinking of buying a Win10 Tablet/PC (similar to the Surface Pro) I have no experience of these and don't know anyone who has one. Does anyone know if it is possible to install the Whatsapp Desktop programme on these types of device - I have it installed on my...
  6. DELL Laptop Mouse Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DELL Laptop Mouse Unresponsive: Dear Community, My DELL G5 15 gaming laptop is a great laptop and all, but my keypad is unresponsive, so I can't do anything with the laptop's mouse, meaning that I can only use an external mouse (which is fine, but I really need to use some keypad features, such as swiping...
  7. Slow and unresponsive laptop

Slow and unresponsive laptop: My old laptop started slowing down and going unresponsive. I thought it was getting ready to crash so I purchased a new one. I transferred everything to the new laptop and it is doing the same thing. When I first start the computer, it runs fine. After some time, it starts...
  8. laptop and tablet

laptop and tablet: how can I use my laptop and tablet together it was working and now the tablet is not working correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-and-tablet/894c08f1-fce3-4ca0-ac03-319a846fb714
  9. Laptop screen black and unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen black and unresponsive: I downloaded windows 10 and all had been running smoothly, however, when I turned my laptop on this morning my background was black and about 20 new icons had appeared on the desktop all of which were just white and blank, i normally only have rhe recycle bin. i tried to run...
  10. Hybrid Laptop/Tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Hybrid Laptop/Tablet: So first, I don't know if this is the correct board for posting this. If its not, then forgive me and please move this topic where it should be. Now, as a student, I bought 2-3 months ago a quite nice computer for its price - and good enough for my daily requirements....