Windows 10: Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar

Discus and support Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please guide me how to remove this transparent window , its all above the windows on screen causing that particular area unresponsive loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by imranzammarud, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar

Please guide me how to remove this transparent window , its all above the windows on screen causing that particular area unresponsive loading continuously . Regards.

:)

imranzammarud, Dec 8, 2021

2. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Taskbar isn't transparent after upgrading to 1903

As the topic suggests, after I upgraded from 1809->1903, I seem to have lost the transparency of the Taskbar as seen in the screenshot below. Or maybe it's still transparent, but just barely. Looked so much better before upgrading to 1903.

I already did some searching and found a couple of tips such as disable/enable Transparency effects under Settings-Personalization-Colors. But to no avail.

I'm on Windows 10 Pro and if of importance, my GPU is a 2080 Ti from MSI running the latest Nvidia drivers.

Thanks for any tips on how to get the nice look of the Taskbar back that was present before upgrading to 1903!

Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar [​IMG]

WebMaximus, Dec 8, 2021
  4. I_askYou Win User

Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar

1. Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar - Similar Threads - Unresponsive transparent window

2. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  3. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  4. Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar: Please guide me how to remove this transparent window , its all above the windows on screen causing that particular area unresponsive loading continuously . Regards....
  5. Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?: Whenever i hover around my search bar in the task bar, a transparent popup appears above the taskbar and not goes until i shutdown my laptop and restart it . It again popsup and this goes on in windows 11 since i installed it. wHAT CAN I DO , PLEASE HELP. i am providing...
  6. Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?: Whenever i hover around my search bar in the task bar, a transparent popup appears above the taskbar and not goes until i shutdown my laptop and restart it . It again popsup and this goes on in windows 11 since i installed it. wHAT CAN I DO , PLEASE HELP. i am providing...
  7. Windows Explorer / Startup Menu Search / Taskbar Unresponsive

in Cortana
    Windows Explorer / Startup Menu Search / Taskbar Unresponsive: Ever since the latest update KB5003173 I can't seem to make half of my Windows' features work remotely properly.Typing in the startup screen to search my computer does literally nothing.Even with the search button on my toolbar, it just displays a blank window for a second...
  8. Windows Explorer / Startup Menu Search / Taskbar Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Explorer / Startup Menu Search / Taskbar Unresponsive: Ever since the latest update I can't seem to make half of my Windows' features work remotely properly.Typing in the startup screen to search my computer does literally nothing. Even with the search button on my toolbar, it just displays a blank window for a second before...
  9. taskbar transparency

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar transparency: with transparency effects enabled the taskbar became completely transparent :[ATTACH] [ATTACH] the start menu is still the same though is this a new feature or bug?...
  10. Windows Search Unresponsive

in Cortana
    Windows Search Unresponsive: I'm having a strange issue with my new Lenovo Legion 5 15" laptop. Since I set it up yesterday, I have been unable to access the Start menu and File Explorer search bars. Specifically, neither of these two search functions respond in any way when triggered. Clicking in either...