Windows 10: Unresponsive Windows 10

Discus and support Unresponsive Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop of only 1 year (which is quite expensive) is suddenly going haywire and unresponsive. I'm currently on Windows 10, and problems are on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JudePimentel, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Unresponsive Windows 10

My laptop of only 1 year (which is quite expensive) is suddenly going haywire and unresponsive. I'm currently on Windows 10, and problems are on the rise. 3 hours ago, everything was working fine. Suddenly, I noticed my volume was put on mute without me doing anything. After that, everything became unresponsive other than the current window. I can't click, type, or anything other than the window im currently on. I surprisingly have task manager on my other monitor; it was still displaying new info but cannot click on it whatsoever. Nothing was wrong on task manager. I restart the computer, seems to work again. That only lasted for 5 minutes then the "brick" happens again. However, this time the effects are different. I can still control the current window I was in, however this time I can control the taskbar, but not anything else. After many restarts, the problem still occurs and eventually my pc ended up just being unresponsive FROM STARTUP. Literally, the moment I log in, my pc apparently doesn't respond to whatever I do, and when I try to left click on my desktop, the function of a right click instead occurs. With this being said, I have no idea how this started or why this is happening. I was casually watching YouTube and boom. I'm on the latest drivers and have found no viruses while my pc was still running fine. I have never experienced this problem before, and my pc was working perfectly fine yesterday. Please help.

:)

JudePimentel, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Unresponsive Windows 10

Delta6326, Mar 9, 2019
  5. type below commands one by one in cmd, then press enter
    Sfc.exe /Scannow
    Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /Resetbase /Defer
    Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /Resetbase
    Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

restart the windows

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Unresponsive Windows 10

1. Unresponsive Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unresponsive

2. My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.: Some of the keys don't work unless I press in a certain area on my laptop that bends the frame, creating a connection. This is definitely a hardware issue plus I already did resetting and resetting drivers and I want to know if there is a quick fix/troubleshoot I could do...
  3. My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.: Some of the keys don't work unless I press in a certain area on my laptop that bends the frame, creating a connection. This is definitely a hardware issue plus I already did resetting and resetting drivers and I want to know if there is a quick fix/troubleshoot I could do...
  4. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  5. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  6. computer becomes completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer becomes completely unresponsive: recently i’ve been encountering an issue where my computer is unable to do anything well it can do some things but that’s itapps won’t load, apps won’t function correctly, and the only way to shut down my computer is to force power it off since pressing shut down on the start...
  7. computer becomes completely unresponsive

computer becomes completely unresponsive: recently i’ve been encountering an issue where my computer is unable to do anything well it can do some things but that’s itapps won’t load, apps won’t function correctly, and the only way to shut down my computer is to force power it off since pressing shut down on the start...
  8. Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive: Hello. I have just recently finished building my new pc and installed Windows 11 Home but since then I have a reoccurring issue. For the past two weeks my pc would just randomly stutter, followed by applications including task manager becoming unresponsive and the task bar...
  9. Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive

Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive: Hello. I have just recently finished building my new pc and installed Windows 11 Home but since then I have a reoccurring issue. For the past two weeks my pc would just randomly stutter, followed by applications including task manager becoming unresponsive and the task bar...
  10. Help with semi unresponsive taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with semi unresponsive taskbar: Hi, the last month my taskbar has been acting really weird on my desktop.If i start it, my taskbar works for as long as im continuously is using the computer, but if i let it fall asleep or leave it for atleast 1 hour. the taskbar "works" but i cant press down on the "power...