Windows 10: Unresposnive UI for multiple programs

Discus and support Unresposnive UI for multiple programs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past couple of days every time I open either: Malwarebytes, EaseUs Partition, BitTorrent, VMWare, and more to be discovered, after about 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by INeedHelpOG, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Unresposnive UI for multiple programs

For the past couple of days every time I open either: Malwarebytes, EaseUs Partition, BitTorrent, VMWare, and more to be discovered, after about 10 seconds of being open they become unresponsive to any input. Everything else runs fine when the program(s) are frozen, they show up as running in task manager (no "Not Responding...") and seem to keep running in the background. For example; if I start a download on qBitorrent and the UI freezes, the download keeps going in the background and has no issues. So to me, it seems like the only thing that stops working is the UI and not necessarily the program itself.

Any Ideas?

:)

INeedHelpOG, Jul 25, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 25, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Unresposnive UI for multiple programs

Java programming

If I'm understanding you right, you'll want to add an event to the list that raises when the list is changed. On change, you'll update the UI.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Unresposnive UI for multiple programs

1. Unresposnive UI for multiple programs - Similar Threads - Unresposnive multiple programs

2. Programs and apps with Multiple users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs and apps with Multiple users: Hello, I have a pc that runs windows 11 and multiple accounts on the same pc one is for work, one for my free time.The problem is that the apps that i have on one account are displayed on the other's desktop, and I don't want them to be this way.How can I solve?Thanks...
  3. UI glitching in multiple apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UI glitching in multiple apps: I've tried to fix this with no luck. UI elements, text, checkboxes and dropdown menus are glitching out in many of my apps.Hard to document, cause sometimes it works completely fine.UI elements in 'Quadspinner Gaea' like the dropdown menu has warped text.Text and menues are...
  4. Can you alter the UI scale of a program without changing the UI scale of Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you alter the UI scale of a program without changing the UI scale of Windows?: I've just bought a large 1440p monitor. I like the Windows 10 UI at the smaller size owing to the 1440p resolution, but I'd prefer my programs to be scaled a little larger. Is there any way to scale programs independently of Windows? submitted by /u/Mega_Dunsparce [link]...
  5. windows bluescreened now ui for programs wont start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows bluescreened now ui for programs wont start: windows again updated or something got a bluescreen for kernel security failure and memory management. said something about a update failure went and made it update but didnt fix the problem. and yes windows was reinstalled a few weeks ago and this started when i got home....
  6. Programs with blurry text and UI elements

Programs with blurry text and UI elements: When I launch any program in Windows, the text is alright. After some time or in case of Adobe Programs immediately start to have blurry text, and some user interface elements, such as buttons or in general, anything rounded. When the blurriness starts to occur, the...
  7. Multiple security programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple security programs: I have Windows 10 and understand that Microsoft has security software installed. I recently had my computer worked on which I regret because nothing looks the same or is in the same place! I have multiple software for security showing up in the start menu (reason, byte...
  8. Multiple display UI control options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple display UI control options: I don't know if there's a way to do this already, but I would like to customize how the taskbar and windows menu works when I have multiple displays connected. Basically, I would like to choose which display hosts the taskbar (ie. not my main display I play games on). I would...
  9. Missaligned UI in programs

Missaligned UI in programs: I've been trying for the past 3 days to figure out how to fix this bug, I've reinstalled GPU drivers, adjusted the screen DPI and more. How can I actually fix this. (picture included is showing where my mouse is on the bottom, and where it shows I'm clicking on top)...
  10. UI Scaling for UHD not being applied to all Programs

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    UI Scaling for UHD not being applied to all Programs: Greetings! I recently jumped the 4K Bandwagon with the purchase of a new TV I mounted to the Wall and while I managed to get most of the stuff running at 4096 x 2160 and still being readable some stuff just doesn't scale well despite my best efforts. Maybe I'm just...