Windows 10: unsalling

Discus and support unsalling in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can not uninstall avast free antivirus software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unsalling/068290b9-8558-4e42-9067-8c1cb2809174 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mahmudshihab, Apr 30, 2019.

1. unsalling

I can not uninstall avast free antivirus software

:)

mahmudshihab, Apr 30, 2019

2. Some language(unicode- Hindi, Nepali etc) are not displayed in browser or facebook page

I respectfully submit that you do not fully understand the technology of displaying languages that don't use the Roman alphabet.

The characters do not just magically appear. 'partial completion of some of the functionality' is nonsense in this context.

In my case I have a phone that was supplied by a Taiwanese Telephone Company for use in the Taiwan market and the lack of Taiwan Chinese would render the phone unsaleable here.

I'm sure some setting is missing. It might be that the phone supports Chinese only if the interface language is set to Chinese. That, at least, would be believable.

But you seem to be just making up an answer. To say 'there's not much to display there' suggests you think single-byte and double-byte characters are more or less the same thing. The processing is very different and it doesn't happen by accident.

Joschka(2), Apr 30, 2019
  3. craigo Win User
    Commercial Gaming Build help?

lease the machines like every other profitable company in the world does
    then you get an SLA
    and the machines get swapped out for new ones at the end of term so you aren't stuck with 10 unsalable paperweights

I don't know how how your country works but in Aus you can right depreciation off on business assets as well

craigo, Apr 30, 2019
  4. pigulici Win User

unsalling

praise for go2keys

From what I see it is like this:the keys are OEM, remained from old/disassembled/unsaled/not used anymore OEM pc/laptop, so the key are legit until that, but from EULA you will see that you can sale/use OEM keys only for new pc/laptop, so the situation it is at least gray, from EULA it is not legal what the SpideyFive did(a OEM key for a usd pc/laptop),... maybe I am wrong...

pigulici, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

unsalling