Windows 10: Unscheduled Scheduled Sleep

Discus and support Unscheduled Scheduled Sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Windows 10 computer goes to sleep roughly around the same time every day (between 1 and 2pm). It doesn't matter if I'm away from my computer or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by A Mota, Jul 10, 2019.

1. A Mota Win User

Unscheduled Scheduled Sleep

My Windows 10 computer goes to sleep roughly around the same time every day (between 1 and 2pm). It doesn't matter if I'm away from my computer or actively working on it, it will go to sleep. I have checked the power settings, scheduled tasks and event viewer for any errors and found nothing. I use a dell docking station and every time it goes to sleep i have to un dock and re dock in order to wake it up.

:)

A Mota, Jul 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 Falls Asleep Despite "Never" Sleep Settings

Hi Tarantino,

Regarding your concern, it is most likely to be caused by a scheduled task. We suggest that you check your
    Task Scheduler for unwanted scheduled tasks. Kindly do the following steps below before 10PM:

• Type task scheduler on the search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler.
    • Under Actions, click on Display All Running Tasks.
    • Once All Running Tasks pops up, kindly check for a scheduled sleep that is set to trigger every 10PM.
    • Select the scheduled sleep, then press End Task.

Once you're done with the steps above, kindly check if your computer will still go to sleep at 10PM.

Let us know if you need further assistance with your concern.

Joshua Her1, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows update is unscheduled and won't get scheduled

Hi,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why your computer/laptop crashes due to the update.

In the meantime, if you would like, we suggest that you follow the steps in these articles below on how to temporary hide the updates or schedule the updates:

Additionally, you may also try the suggestion shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread about blocking/hiding automatic updates.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Unscheduled Scheduled Sleep

RickMcKenney, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Unscheduled Scheduled Sleep

1. Unscheduled Scheduled Sleep - Similar Threads - Unscheduled Scheduled Sleep

2. Task Scheduler: PC sleeps when locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler: PC sleeps when locked: Recently had to do a fresh install of windows 11 and forgot to save instructions to re-do a task scheduler task which puts the PC to sleep when locked with Win + L or similar. Can anyone help me out with step by step instructions on how to add this back? Regards...
  3. Task Scheduler: PC sleeps when locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler: PC sleeps when locked: Recently had to do a fresh install of windows 11 and forgot to save instructions to re-do a task scheduler task which puts the PC to sleep when locked with Win + L or similar. Can anyone help me out with step by step instructions on how to add this back? Regards...
  4. Windows 11 Unscheduled install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Unscheduled install: Dear Microsoft - I did not schedule a Windows 11 install, and you installed it on the most key day when I have to do remote support.... consequently as expected things dont work... I am missing a screen for starters all 3 monitors are connected to the same card! I am...
  5. Windows 11 Unscheduled install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Unscheduled install: Dear Microsoft - I did not schedule a Windows 11 install, and you installed it on the most key day when I have to do remote support.... consequently as expected things dont work... I am missing a screen for starters all 3 monitors are connected to the same card! I am...
  6. PC will not sleep due to Scheduled Waketimer StartMenuExperienceHost.exe

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC will not sleep due to Scheduled Waketimer StartMenuExperienceHost.exe: My PC will not longer sleep or stay asleep. When I run the powercfg /waketimers command from the Command Prompt, I get thte following result: C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg /waketimers Timer set by [PROCESS]...
  7. unscheduled and unexpected sleep mode

unscheduled and unexpected sleep mode: My Asus VivoBook with Windows 10 - brand new with preinstalled system, bought few days ago - goes to sleep every few minutes while working. Without any clue at to intervals, moments etc. My hunch is that is connected somehow with videos played in Chrome browser (Youtube,...
  8. Scheduled Tasks in sleep mode

Scheduled Tasks in sleep mode: I often have my computer in sleep mode during the day and usually off at night while I'm sleeping. I've noticed that during the day when I'm out and have left the computer in sleep mode, it has done a Windows update. I'm wondering if the computer can also complete scheduled...
  9. Continual unscheduled restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Continual unscheduled restarts: Good morning, I have a laptop that has a habit of shutting down unexpectedly. The looked through thousands of lines in the Event Viewer logs and I see that just prior to the shutdowns I see this message: Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\P4G...
  10. Schedule wake up from sleep (not using task scheduler)

in Windows 10 Support
    Schedule wake up from sleep (not using task scheduler): HiI have tried using windows task scheduler to sleep and wake up at different times but it does not work. I am using a Linx 1010 tablet. Windows 10Would anyone know if there any third party app, or any other way to do this task?Many thanks 92480

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wake up from sleep unscheduled