Windows 10: Unsecapp.exe is it harmful?

Discus and support Unsecapp.exe is it harmful? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had something in my task manager say “sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application” is this harmful? If so how do i remove it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HimikoToga, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Unsecapp.exe is it harmful?

I had something in my task manager say “sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application” is this harmful? If so how do i remove it.

:)

HimikoToga, Feb 28, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

How do I install windows 10 without harming my windows 7?

Here's what I suggest you to do:
    1. From Windows 7, download & Install Macrium Reflect Free. Connect one of your new 500GB HD and clone your current Windows 7 to it. Follow step 1,2,3 from the screen shot:

Unsecapp.exe is it harmful? [​IMG]

1. Disconnect your current Windows 7 then boot up with the new cloned copy of Windows 7
    2. Upgrade it to Windows 10 so it will be fully activated.
    3. If you decide to keep Windows 10 then do a fresh install of Windows 10. If not, disconnect the 500GB HD containing Windows 10 then re-connect your Windows 7
    4. You are back to where it was before.

topgundcp, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Greg Carmack - MVP, Feb 28, 2021
  4. tnhotmail Win User

Unsecapp.exe is it harmful?

windows defender keeps saying it finds "potentially harmful software" but nothing listed.

I did these steps and the same problem is still happening. It reports (and notifies) "potentially harmful software" but nothing is listed in the "all items ..." list (or the other two lists). After restart, same problem still - notifications but nothing
    is listed.

I have disabled real time protection (temporarily) but this doesn't help either. Is it possible to completely disable or uninstall windows defender?

thanks

tnhotmail, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Unsecapp.exe is it harmful?

1. Unsecapp.exe is it harmful? - Similar Threads - Unsecapp exe harmful

2. What is IntelligentPwdlessTask, is it harmful?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is IntelligentPwdlessTask, is it harmful?: Recently I've been noticing my computer Laptop turn on at 3:00 Am every day and found in task scheduler that IntelligentPwdlessTask is scheduled at 3:00 Am. I am just curious if this is something I should be worried about.Cheers...
  3. What is IntelligentPwdlessTask, is it harmful?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is IntelligentPwdlessTask, is it harmful?: Recently I've been noticing my computer Laptop turn on at 3:00 Am every day and found in task scheduler that IntelligentPwdlessTask is scheduled at 3:00 Am. I am just curious if this is something I should be worried about.Cheers...
  4. Unsecapp is it harmful?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unsecapp is it harmful?: I had something in my task manager say “sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application” is this harmful? If so how do i remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsecapp-is-it-harmful/33951183-2eb9-4b62-94f9-6f043e52eb59
  5. Live on utube harmful

in Windows 10 Support
    Live on utube harmful: I have a new hp 14 spectra laptop. I have been watching some live programs such as miami harbor(for instance). does watching for a prolong time damage the screen? , PC? in any way???? 170391
  6. Reset windows harmful?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset windows harmful?: I want to do it because i found issue with system when installed antivirus. I found srttrail.txt when used auto repair. Keep my files is my option, i just wanna reset win. Does reset windows harm my ssd? submitted by /u/baolongcs [link] [comments]...
  7. Is the power saving mode harmful?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is the power saving mode harmful?: Is the energy saving mode harmful in the long run? For example, if I put my computer into energy-saving mode 5 times a day. And is it harmful to turn the monitor on and off that often? I have heard that this can cause voltage spikes that can damage files and hardware. Ist...
  8. Is Java harmful to the computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Java harmful to the computer?: Hi, I have a PC where there is an administrator (my father :]) and I have an application (Badlion Client, a client with modifications for Minecraft) and with this application I can play these mods. As you may know, Minecraft is Java, this client is also Java, because this is...
  9. "FIXBIT" Safe or Harmful

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "FIXBIT" Safe or Harmful: HELLO I WAS WONDERING IF ABEAPPS FIXBIT IS GOOD TO UPDATE MY DRIVERS? MY AVAST SECURITY COULDNT DETECT THEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixbit-safe-or-harmful/ddf524ec-706c-45e2-a913-d1e847cbb0d5
  10. is this update harmful for the windows pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is this update harmful for the windows pc: Hey There Everybody Today i formatted my laptop and installed the windows 10 from what i am hearing from news is that the new update keeps on crashing and the worst part is that i got this blue screen error every time i use the laptop within period of time it says bad pool...