Windows 10: Unsecapp is it harmful?

Discus and support Unsecapp is it harmful? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had something in my task manager say “sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application” is this harmful? If so how do i remove it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HimikoToga, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Unsecapp is it harmful?

I had something in my task manager say “sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application” is this harmful? If so how do i remove it.

:)

HimikoToga, Feb 28, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

How do I install windows 10 without harming my windows 7?

Here's what I suggest you to do:
    1. From Windows 7, download & Install Macrium Reflect Free. Connect one of your new 500GB HD and clone your current Windows 7 to it. Follow step 1,2,3 from the screen shot:

Unsecapp is it harmful? [​IMG]

1. Disconnect your current Windows 7 then boot up with the new cloned copy of Windows 7
    2. Upgrade it to Windows 10 so it will be fully activated.
    3. If you decide to keep Windows 10 then do a fresh install of Windows 10. If not, disconnect the 500GB HD containing Windows 10 then re-connect your Windows 7
    4. You are back to where it was before.

topgundcp, Feb 28, 2021
  3. tnhotmail Win User
    windows defender keeps saying it finds "potentially harmful software" but nothing listed.

I did these steps and the same problem is still happening. It reports (and notifies) "potentially harmful software" but nothing is listed in the "all items ..." list (or the other two lists). After restart, same problem still - notifications but nothing
    is listed.

I have disabled real time protection (temporarily) but this doesn't help either. Is it possible to completely disable or uninstall windows defender?

thanks

tnhotmail, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Unsecapp is it harmful?

Will constant restart harm pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you running a game and restarting your system?
    • What do you mean when you state "desktop gaming pc running windows 10 64 bit "?

I would like to inform that restarting your computer will not do any harm to your PC. But if there are any games or apps running in the background, I would suggest that you close all the running programs and then restart.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Unsecapp is it harmful?

1. Unsecapp is it harmful? - Similar Threads - Unsecapp harmful

2. Is AI helpful to Microsoft or harmful?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is AI helpful to Microsoft or harmful?: The use of AI, in my opinion, is not very Intelligent in a lot of areas, and I don't think it is helpful to Microsoft in the area of generating puzzles to determine authenticity.Unless perhaps, it's what is fed the AI.I do not think asking a user to solve a puzzle 20 times...
  3. Is AI helpful to Microsoft or harmful?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is AI helpful to Microsoft or harmful?: The use of AI, in my opinion, is not very Intelligent in a lot of areas, and I don't think it is helpful to Microsoft in the area of generating puzzles to determine authenticity.Unless perhaps, it's what is fed the AI.I do not think asking a user to solve a puzzle 20 times...
  4. Would stopping sfc/ scannow do any harm?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would stopping sfc/ scannow do any harm?: Genuinely curious, as I don't see any decent answers, but would stopping it pose a threat to anything or no? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-stopping-sfc-scannow-do-any-harm/467f5ddb-c47f-4e3d-98a5-4700c0352ed2
  5. Would stopping sfc/ scannow do any harm?

Would stopping sfc/ scannow do any harm?: Genuinely curious, as I don't see any decent answers, but would stopping it pose a threat to anything or no? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-stopping-sfc-scannow-do-any-harm/467f5ddb-c47f-4e3d-98a5-4700c0352ed2
  6. Would stopping sfc/ scannow do any harm?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. how do i get a non-harmful virus on my school chromebook

how do i get a non-harmful virus on my school chromebook: im really bored and i want to install a fun virus to temporarily mess up my Chromebook (like desktop goose or something that messes up your screen) I need help please does anyone know any good viruses or stuff like that.
  8. Windows saying "These files might be harmful to your computer" popup when transferring a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows saying "These files might be harmful to your computer" popup when transferring a...: Whenever I move a .zip file from my downloads folder to my 3d Objects folder & other various folders further into my computer an annoying popup saying "These files might be harmful to your computer" pops up. I'm simply tired of Windows pestering me about something I know is...
  9. Windows saying "These files might be harmful to your computer" popup when transferring a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows saying "These files might be harmful to your computer" popup when transferring a...: Whenever I move a .zip file from my downloads folder to my 3d Objects folder & other various folders further into my computer an annoying popup saying "These files might be harmful to your computer" pops up. I'm simply tired of Windows pestering me about something I know is...
  10. Windows saying "These files might be harmful to your computer" popup when transferring a...