Windows 10: Unsigned Driver after run a verifier (atihdwt6.sys & tap0901.sys)

Discus and support Unsigned Driver after run a verifier (atihdwt6.sys & tap0901.sys) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, my driver keep unverified, I already done few step from the internet like updating my grapich driver pack, remove the trouble driver from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MetalMalathar, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Unsigned Driver after run a verifier (atihdwt6.sys & tap0901.sys)

Unsigned Driver after run a verifier (atihdwt6.sys & tap0901.sys) bd7159f2-f0aa-49bf-b37b-9f7d6f435719?upload=true.png

Hi, my driver keep unverified, I already done few step from the internet like updating my grapich driver pack, remove the trouble driver from the safe mode but this notifcation still showing up :

"The specified command line parameter '/querysettings' doesn't follow required format.

Run "verifier /?" for command line assistance."

and i already run the verifier many times but still the problem showing up.this trouble show first when i update my windows 8.1 to windows 10 1803 build. but it seems i cannot find the solution after updating to 1903. Can anyone help me? how should i do? Thanks

:)

MetalMalathar, Nov 25, 2019

2. Unsigned Driver after run a verifier (atihdwt6.sys & tap0901.sys)

Unsigned Driver after run a verifier (atihdwt6.sys & tap0901.sys) 2b84c647-2b51-4afd-90d1-5bce83df3bf3?upload=true.png

Hi, my driver keep unverified after update 2019-10 Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1809 for x64 based Systems (KB4519338) and
    2019-10 Cumulative Update for .Net Framework 3.5, 4.7.2 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64 (KB4524099). I already ran verifier 3 times, but the warning to run a verifier keep showing after restart it. Try to find the answer through forum didn`t
    find it. Can anyone help me? how should i do? Thanks

MetalMalathar, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Inokis Win User
    Steelseries Merc Keyboard driver alpham164.sys disabled after windows 10 creator update why? how to undo/force it?

well I'll do the best I can to go step by step:

• Boot With Driver Signing disabled
    • With Zengine installed, go to your "Saved Bettam folder"\Kernel2k\Bettam12.inf.
    • Right click and select install.
    • Go to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ and make sure the Bettam12_* folder is created... *being the alphanumeric hash that is generated when you install a driver.
    • If this folder is created then go to regedit
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham164.sys
      • Edit the Source entry to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ bettam12_*\Bettam164.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam164.sys
      • Verify it contains the same information
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham264.sys
      • Edit the Source entry to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ bettam12_*\Bettam264.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam264.sys
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham164.sys
      • Edit Source to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bettam12.inf_*\Bettam164.sys
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham264.sys
      • Edit Source to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bettam12.inf_*\Bettam264.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam164.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam264.sys
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\USB in a VID Key
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that tree and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Alpham1
      • Change ImagePath to your "Saved Bettam Drivers\Kernel2k\Bettam164.sys" folder
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Bettam1
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB in a VID Key
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that tree and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Alpham1
      • Change ImagePath to your your "Saved Bettam Drivers\Kernel2k\Bettam164.sys" folder
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverInfFiles\oem34.inf
      • Change both Default and Active to your "bettam12.inf_*" folder thats in System32
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverInfFiles\oem35.inf
      • Change both Default and Active to your "bettam12.inf_*" folder thats in System32
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\alpham12.inf_*
      • Change InfName to Bettam12.inf
      • Change OEMPath to your "Saved Bettam Files\Kernel2k" folder
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\alpham12.inf_amd64_932fbe5113b0010d\Configurations in a HID_Keypad entry
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that key and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\bettam12.inf_*
      • Verify it has the same information as the previous Alpham1.inf_* entry
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\bettam12.inf_*\Configurations in a HID_Keypad entry
    • If not search for Alpham1 and change LowerFilters to Bettam1

If any of the Alpham entries are missing, or you previously renamed any of the Alpham keys, reinstall Zenginge from scratch and then start from the beginning of these steps.

Reboot your computer with Driver Signing Disabled again and See if Zengine is working. If Zengine is red Open Device Manager. Verify the Bettam164.ys and Bettam264.sys are listed, If they are missing and if there is no Alpham164.sys or Alpham264.sys then
    begin updating drivers. Use the saved Bettam drivers in your Kernel2k path. If everything is working you can reboot normally.

Inokis, Nov 25, 2019
  4. auggy Win User

Unsigned Driver after run a verifier (atihdwt6.sys & tap0901.sys)

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwbw02.sys)

The memory.dmp file showed heavy network activity.

There is a loaded driver that has been known to cause blue screen errors related to networking and that is the

tap0901.sys
    such as in
    this topic

There are some similarities in the call stack with the error you are experiencing and the error reported in that topic such as:

tcpip!IppPacketizeDatagrams

ndis!NdisSendNetBufferLists

Do you know which software may have installed this driver?

Is there any VPN software installed?

auggy, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Unsigned Driver after run a verifier (atihdwt6.sys & tap0901.sys)

1. Unsigned Driver after run a verifier (atihdwt6.sys & tap0901.sys) - Similar Threads - Unsigned Driver run

2. BSOD when running driver verifier Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when running driver verifier Wdf01000.sys: Here's the minidump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AvlkeXYpyZj72SJzaiKQ2wxqvzWF?e=5HFXAH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-when-running-driver-verifier-wdf01000sys/0caa9152-f2e5-4b1d-a14d-ed32530976c3
  3. BSOD when running driver verifier Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when running driver verifier Wdf01000.sys: Here's the minidump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AvlkeXYpyZj72SJzaiKQ2wxqvzWF?e=5HFXAH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-when-running-driver-verifier-wdf01000sys/0caa9152-f2e5-4b1d-a14d-ed32530976c3
  4. BSOD when running driver verifier Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. atihdwT6.sys stop error when starting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    atihdwT6.sys stop error when starting Windows 10: I came across this error message while installing a fresh copy of windows 10 build 19043.1348 to an older computer with an onboard ATI Radeon 3000 series video controller. The issue actually made it difficult for me to complete the installation. However, once installation was...
  6. atihdwT6.sys stop error when starting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    atihdwT6.sys stop error when starting Windows 10: I came across this error message while installing a fresh copy of windows 10 build 19043.1348 to an older computer with an onboard ATI Radeon 3000 series video controller. The issue actually made it difficult for me to complete the installation. However, once installation was...
  7. atihdwT6.sys stop error when starting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Driver Verifier Violation BSOD igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Verifier Violation BSOD igdkmd64.sys: Hello, I've been having trouble with some drivers for awhile. It's mainly been preventing my computer from going into sleep or hibernation properly so that anytime I leave it idle or shut the lid, it just shuts down instead of going into sleep. My guess is one of the graphics...
  9. BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver

BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver: Hi, I am getting BSODs and the error message it gives is: Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) I believe that is the Qualcomm Atheros Network driver, but mine is up to date to the last Windows8 compatible driver on the Atheros website. This leads me to believe...
  10. BSOD while running Driver Verifier Wdf01000.sys

BSOD while running Driver Verifier Wdf01000.sys: Hi! Ever since I updated to Windows 10 i keep getting these random freezes(sometimes when i am playing or even when i am just browsing the internet) and it came up with this electric like buzzing in the speakers(also in headphones so it is not the sound equipment). This has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tap0901.sys un verified