Windows 10: Unsolvable Problem NO MATTER WHAT!

Discus and support Unsolvable Problem NO MATTER WHAT! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a K55VD asus laptop with INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 Card + Nvidia GEFORCE 610M GPU. The problem is, i upgraded to Windows 10 and used windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JehadPT, Dec 5, 2018.

1. JehadPT Win User

Unsolvable Problem NO MATTER WHAT!

I have a K55VD asus laptop with INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 Card + Nvidia GEFORCE 610M GPU.
    The problem is, i upgraded to Windows 10 and used windows update to download and install all the drivers, i checked the Device Manger on windows it was all updated, i also got the latest version of windows 10.

just a couple hours later i start getting the blue death screen ,, so i thought it was from the drivers update maybe because its not official or something like that .
    The Error ( IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL ).

so i decided to go back to windows 8.1 ( NOT Downgrading i installed a fully new copy i have ,, even made new hard disk partitions. then i did format the laptop and installed Windows 8.1 x64 ( Since that on the official Asus download center there is offical drivers to install for This version of windows ).
    I also got the same blue death screen over and over, im also gaming on League of legends too so i kept getting crashes on the game with report saying it's a Graphic problem even tho the game is running smoothly.
    I even tried to delete the INTEL and use the Nvidia only, it didnt work ,
    i tried to delete the Nvidia and use the INTEL , it also didn't work ,then i noticed something that my monitor driver is ( Generic PNP Monitor ) ,even tho i used windows update to update my windows for the last version of windows 8.1 ,, with drivers and everything.
    my drivers for intel and nvidia were old for like 2013 and 2014 so i went to intel offical site and nvidia offical site and installed the latest update.
    (intel win64_15.33.47.5059).
    (Nvidia 391.35-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql).
    still didn't work and still got same crashes same screen flashing. like before the blue death i get colorfull pixels popping on screen before BSOD. Thats why i mentions the standard windows driver ( Generic PNP Monitor ) i thought it might be the problem .

The INTEL Card Location is :
    PCI bus 0, device 2, function 0

The NVIDIA card Location is :
    PCI bus 1, device 0, function 0
    ( Could this be the case ? since on the Nvidia site for this card they wrote this:,,,, Bus Support: PCI Express 2.0)

The Monitor Driver ( Generic PnP Monitor ) Location is :
    on INTEL(R) HD GRAPHICS 4000

Fixes i have tried:
    -Working on one card and disabling or deleting the other one (Both situations) , didnt work , means its not about incompatible drivers.
    -Updating Both windows 10 & windows 8.1 to the latest version ,
    -Updating one card to 2018 driver and the other to 2014(Both situations)
    -Adjusting both cards for Performance over quality ,
    -Windows high Performance Power plan + Performance adjusting ( Canceling all animations ).
    -Virtual Memory Page filing.
    -Disabled all services.(other than microsoft)
    -Clean Boot.
    -in general everything that could make the windows lighter
    ==============
    sadly, i still got the the same blue screen of death.

i just bought this laptop so i dont really know if it got disassembled before or not ,, for the hardware plugging slots .

i tried everything i know would help ,, i'm just so confused ,,
    if my hardware are damaged how the windows is running well before the BSOD ,, and if its damaged the BIOS wouldn't even the windows start right ?
    is there something like if the laptop dropped and some hardware got damaged the it works normally until some point before crashing ? i dont know it doesn't make sense BIOS checks everything before passing to windows .
    and if that so ,, if nvidia card is plugged wrong why disabling it didn't fix the problem ? same things for the intel card ?

=====
    i have never faced an unsolvable problem like this ,, i couldn't even analyse the problem it self ,,

Help please.
    Regards.

:)

JehadPT, Dec 5, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Almost identical numbers get mixed up when called

Hello hpholm,

I have tried the steps you suggested- the international assist was off to begin with. The number are + xxxx.

In my contact list the numbers/names are correct. The problem occurs when I dial.

Thank you for the tips, hpholm, my issue remains unsolved.

Best regards

Ekaterina

Ekaterina Koleva, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Unsolvable Problem NO MATTER WHAT!

my cpu is now showing only 2 cores

I've seen many a computer guru trumped with a seemingly unsolvable problem that was caused by a sneaky bastard SATA cable. It should always be on the short list to try.

DanishDevil, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Unsolvable Problem NO MATTER WHAT!

1. Unsolvable Problem NO MATTER WHAT! - Similar Threads - Unsolvable Problem MATTER

2. Unsolvable Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsolvable Problems: For several months, my computer has been having problems. I cannot open any web browsers nor can I open certain programs; I cannot install any programs or even connect to the internet. DVDs and CDs of any kind don't activate. I tried reinstalling Windows 10 from a USB drive...
  3. Unsolvable Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsolvable Problems: For several months, my computer has been having problems. I cannot open any web browsers nor can I open certain programs; I cannot install any programs or even connect to the internet. DVDs and CDs of any kind don't activate. I tried reinstalling Windows 10 from a USB drive...
  4. Unsolvable Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unsolved photo viewer problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsolved photo viewer problem.: File system error-2147219196 I can't open photos. I tried the uninstall solution "powershell - command" and then I reinstall the app& try to open it but I still have a problem with the app. Now when I try to open the app it takes a minute and automatically close without any...
  6. Unsolved photo viewer problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsolved photo viewer problem.: File system error-2147219196 I can't open photos. I tried the uninstall solution "powershell - command" and then I reinstall the app& try to open it but I still have a problem with the app. Now when I try to open the app it takes a minute and automatically close without any...
  7. Can't Defrag No Matter What

Can't Defrag No Matter What: In order to defrag, I can just press the Windows key and search "defrag," and the correct option Defrag and Optimize Drives appears. In order to defrag, I must click on this option, and select the Analyze button, yes? Well this button is grayed out and I cannot click it. I...
  8. A substring that contains '=' produces unsolveable problem

A substring that contains '=' produces unsolveable problem: Note: Code tags don't work here -- disabled by Microsoft? -- so I can't format the following properly. Sorry.Consider this command: SET VAR=this=that, so thatthis: : echoes this: : expected: ECHO !VAR! : this=that : this=that ...As expected ECHO !VAR:this=! : =that : =that...
  9. Connectivity problems, so far unsolved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connectivity problems, so far unsolved: Still looking for a solution to some connectivity issues that are just getting worse (connection reset, permanently self-misconfiguring IP address, constant DNS probes of just suddenly disconnecting every 5 minutes.) The usually offered solutions - here as well as elsewhere...
  10. Unsolvable Problem NO MATTER WHAT!

Unsolvable Problem NO MATTER WHAT!: I have a K55VD asus laptop with INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 Card + Nvidia GEFORCE 610M GPU. The problem is, i upgraded to Windows 10 and used windows update to download and install all the drivers, i checked the Device Manger on windows it was all updated, i also got the latest...