Windows 10: UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10

Discus and support UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello and good day to everyone, today I'm here to report an apparently unsolvable problem regarding the compatibility of a certain driver. DESCRIPTION... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by David EfrenTerrones, May 26, 2023.

1. UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10

Hello and good day to everyone, today I'm here to report an apparently unsolvable problem regarding the compatibility of a certain driver. DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEMI own an Acer Aspire 5349 - 2499, and the wireless network adapter driver apparently went missing after I upgraded to Windows 10, I'm not sure how or why, but as a result I am unable to access any kind or wifi, nor do I have access to control the inexistent wifi adapter.1st attempts: "SETUP" drivers.Now, I may have tried just about every possible solution I've come across, I've installed every single wireless network driver from th

:)

David EfrenTerrones, May 26, 2023
  2. DAC324 Win User

Windows 10 Atheros Driver

Hello,

the Atheros driver on
    http://home.arcor.de//downloads/10.0.0.318.ZIP
    should also work for the AR5B125 chipset.

Alternative download location:
    http://support.lenovo.com/de/de/downloads/ds103282

Download this archive and unpack it into an empty folder.

Here is what I did to replace the Windows 10 driver by this one:

• Uninstall the drivers for your AR5B125 adapter in Device Manager. Do not forget to tick "Remove driver software" if this option is available.
    • Let Device Manager search for new hardware. If a driver for the AR5B125 is installed again, uninstall this one as well.
    • Repeat these steps if necessary until the option "Remove driver software" is not offered any more.
    • Reboot.
    • After reboot, go into Device Manager and choose "Update driver" for your AR5B125 adapter.
    • Select "Search this computer for drivers", then "Select from a list of drivers on this computer", "Have Disk". Browse to the folder where you previously unpacked the ZIP archive to. Click "OK" and select the "Qualcomm Atheros AR5B125 network adapter". Click
      "Proceed" to install this driver.
    • Reboot if asked to.
    • After these steps, the WLAN adapter should work. At least, it works for me.
    If you downloaded the driver from the Lenovo site, you can omit steps 5 and 6, just start the executable and follow the instructions on the screen.

Kind regards,

DAC324, May 26, 2023
  3. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver

Hi! Running Windows 10 and I need to update a driver as follows: Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver but I can't get the driver to download and install from the Qualcomm Atheros site. Any suggestions?

Regards

Kieran Ward

KieranWard46, May 26, 2023
  4. btarunr Win User

UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10

Qualcomm Atheros Launches 802.11ac Product Ecosystem

Qualcomm Atheros Inc., the networking and connectivity subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM), announced today the launch of its 802.11ac Wi-Fi ecosystem. With the growing number of devices and bandwidth-intensive multimedia applications placing greater demands on wireless networks, 802.11ac—the newest chapter in the Wi-Fi technology evolution—expands performance and coverage to enable HD video-grade connectivity across increasingly crowded networks. Qualcomm’s portfolio of 802.11ac products target mobile, home and office networking, including smartphones, tablets, PCs, laptops, televisions, home routers, gateways and enterprise access points. Qualcomm is introducing its multi-channel portfolio to enable end-to-end 802.11ac performance benefits to speed adoption of the new Gigabit-capable Wi-Fi networking technology.

“Qualcomm Atheros is enabling a client-to-infrastructure 802.11ac ecosystem by combining its Wi-Fi expertise across virtually all segments with Qualcomm’s position in mobile channels,” said Craig Barratt, president, Qualcomm Atheros. “By enabling client devices, such as smartphones, tablets and notebooks, with easy migration from 802.11n to 802.11ac, Qualcomm Atheros is paving the way for rapid adoption of products based on the new Wi-Fi standard. This should provide for a smooth, full-scale transition to Gigabit-capable Wi-Fi networking within the next two years.”

Qualcomm Atheros 802.11ac for Mobile
    A key catalyst driving the ecosystem, the WCN3680 is a mobile 1x1 802.11ac combo Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/FM chip that is the connectivity companion to the Qualcomm 28nm Snapdragon family of processors, and will be integrated with the Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 processor featuring a dual-core Krait CPU and the S4 APQ8064 processor featuring a quad-core Krait CPU. Targeted at mobile consumer electronic devices like smartphones and tablets, the WCN3680 chip has high throughput for fast data transfer and low power consumption, enabling longer battery life and superior performance for demanding applications. The Snapdragon S4 processor class supports a wide range of leading operating systems, provides data rates up to 433 Mbps, and is pin-compatible with Qualcomm Atheros’ 802.11n mobile solution, the WCN3660, to provide customers with a simple upgrade path to 802.11ac performance.

“We are thrilled to be the industry’s first company with a mobile 802.11ac combo chip. The WCN3680 is an important development for the wireless industry,” said Barratt. “Qualcomm Atheros is improving the way new Wi-Fi technologies are propagated and expanding on the strength of Qualcomm’s mobile footprint to enable 802.11ac more quickly for everyone.”

Qualcomm Atheros 802.11ac for Computing
    To address the broad and growing array of connectivity needs for computing, Qualcomm is offering a rich family of solutions, including 1-, 2- and 3-stream 802.11ac solutions that can achieve up to 1.3 Gbps wireless data rates:
    • WCN3680 1-stream 802.11ac with integrated Bluetooth and FM paired with the Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 offers the benefits of high-performance WAN and LAN connectivity for multimedia and gaming on smartphones, tablets and PCs;
    • WCN3680 paired with the Snapdragon S4 APQ8064 for non-WAN, advanced multimedia and gaming on tablets and PCs;
    • Standalone QCA9860 (3-stream) and QCA9862 (2-stream) 802.11ac/a/b/g/n and Bluetooth combo chips support up to 1.3 Gbps PHY rates and feature a system-on-chip architecture to optimize CPU utilization for support of three times faster transfer rates and extended battery life versus legacy Wi-Fi.
    The Qualcomm Atheros 802.11ac chips for computing are highly integrated to enable the smallest, thinnest notebooks with support for leading operating systems. The chips also support Wi-Fi Direct and Wi-Fi Display for full peer-to-peer functionality.

Qualcomm Atheros 802.11ac for Consumer Electronics
    The Qualcomm Atheros 802.11ac solution ecosystem provides consumer electronics customers with 1-, 2- and 3-stream dual-band 802.11ac performance options that can achieve up to 1.3 Gbps wireless data rates. For utilization in televisions, gaming systems and streaming media devices, the Qualcomm Atheros chips for consumer electronics optimize video delivery within the evolving home network. The chips can be paired with the Qualcomm Snapdragon media processor to provide enhanced smart television performance options; standalone options can be paired with optional television system-on-chip/media processors. The high level of integration allows for thin designs, including 4mm OLED panels. The 802.11ac chips for consumer electronics include:
    • QCA9860, 3-stream dual-band 802.11ac/a/b/g/n with Bluetooth 4.0/LE
    • QCA9862, 2-stream dual-band 802.11ac/a/b/g/n with Bluetooth 4.0/LE
    Qualcomm Atheros 802.11ac for Home and Enterprise Networking
    To complete its end-to-end Gigabit wireless ecosystem, Qualcomm Atheros is also launching 2- and 3-stream, dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi to PCIe single-chip radios for home and enterprise network access equipment. These new chips achieve up to 1.3 Gbps wireless data rates and target next-generation dual-band, dual-concurrent (DBDC) wireless access points, routers and gateways. A new, highly efficient architecture reduces overall system cost, processing requirements and power consumption, while nearly tripling wireless performance, to enable broad adoption. A high level of integration reduces external components compared to the previous generation of 3x3 802.11n solutions, to enhance reliability and simplify end product design and manufacturing. The Qualcomm Atheros solutions for retail, carrier and enterprise networking customers include:
    • QCA9880 3x3 and QCA9882 2x2 chips for 802.11ac/a/b/g/n home networking
    • QCA9890 3x3 and QCA9892 2x2 chips for 802.11ac/a/b/g/n enterprise networking, with enhanced in-building location and spectral sensing capabilities
    Qualcomm Atheros is sampling its 802.11ac chips to customers in the second quarter of 2012 and will demonstrate the WCN3680 capabilities at Mobile World Congress in Qualcomm’s exhibit, Booth #8B53, Hall 8, February 27 to March 1 in Barcelona.

btarunr, May 26, 2023
Thema:

UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10

1. UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - UNSOLVABLE Qualcomm atheros

2. UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10: Hello and good day to everyone, today I'm here to report an apparently unsolvable problem regarding the compatibility of a certain driver. DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEMI own an Acer Aspire 5349 - 2499, and the wireless network adapter driver apparently went missing after I...
  3. UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNSOLVABLE? Qualcomm atheros ar5b125 in Windows 10: Hello and good day to everyone, today I'm here to report an apparently unsolvable problem regarding the compatibility of a certain driver. DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEMI own an Acer Aspire 5349 - 2499, and the wireless network adapter driver apparently went missing after I...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros PCie PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros PCie PROBLEM: Qualcomm Atheros PCie ethernet controller V2.1.1.5 error message can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qualcomm-atheros-pcie-problem/487c1132-aaf3-41b8-b127-2cc8db0d196b
  5. Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0: I'm facing Bluetooth Problem with my PC after upgrade to Windows 10 version 1709. I Installed latest Driver and update as i read but still facing problem, my driver Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 is updated to 10.0.3.18 version. is there any other update or another...
  6. Atheros AR5B125 wireless not working in Windows 10

Atheros AR5B125 wireless not working in Windows 10: I have an Acer Aspire 5733z-4851, I have windows 10 on this laptop, and I do not have WIFI, I go to device manager, and the device for the wifi isn't even there, even when I put view hidden drivers, its not there. Is there any way that I can get this working again? Im...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working

Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working: Hello, I've come to the conclusion that this driver is helpless. My problem that's been currently happening for the past 6 months is the fact that whenever I play time consuming games with big player queue's for example, rust. Disconnecting then having to wait 4 hours to get...
  8. Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10

Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10: where can i find qualcomm atheros ar3012 bluetooth driver for windows 10 ? 14918
  9. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?: Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I...
  10. Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disabled wifi qualcomm atheros: After clean installing windows 10 pro the latest version till today, my qualcomm atheros qca 9565 bt and wifi combo is disabled. I cant do anything to turn wifi on. What should i do? :'( my device is ok. Works with 8.1 and 7. But only here in windows 10 its disabled. Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qualcomm atheros ar5b125