Windows 10: Unspecified error after chkdsk in admin command prompt

Discus and support Unspecified error after chkdsk in admin command prompt in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In command promt with admin, I ran "chkdsk D: /f /r /x" and at step 4, I recieved "Stage 4: Looking for bad clusters in user file data ... Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MattC231, Dec 26, 2019.

1. MattC231 Win User

Unspecified error after chkdsk in admin command prompt

In command promt with admin, I ran "chkdsk D: /f /r /x" and at step 4, I recieved

"Stage 4: Looking for bad clusters in user file data ...

Windows replaced bad clusters in file 30A9

of name \Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\depotcache\414341_depotcache_4.csd.

2056432 files processed.

File data verification completed.

An unspecified error occurred 75736e6a726e6c2e 4fa."

Can anyone telll me what this means?

:)

MattC231, Dec 26, 2019
  2. websrchr Win User

An unspecified error occurred by chkdsk

I didn't have access to my external Seagate 700 GB, so I got EaseUS Data Recovery and recovered the 250 GB I had used. I use Win 10.

Reformatted the drive and started copying files to it. It started the process, but it would freeze. At times, the drive would just simply disengage and the process was stopped because it could not find the drive. I did this several times, advancing slowly,
    but then I decided to check it.

I used "chkdsk f:/r" from Command prompt and it completed the five stages, but at the end, it reported:

"an unspecified error occurred (6e74667363686b2e 137a)" and

"an unspecified error occurred (6e74667363686b2e 1713)"

I have not been able to find any suggestion on what to do. Could you help, please?

websrchr, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Chkdsk in command prompt

Why does running chkdsk in command prompt as administrator in windows 10 take so long? It looks like it will take weeks. Incidentally, after around 6,000 clusters checked out of 835,248 clusters that hard drives Properties - Tools became accessible enabling
    chkdisk without command prompt. In a few days I will stop command prompt and run chkdsk from Tools.

frankhattonZI, Dec 26, 2019
  4. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Unspecified error after chkdsk in admin command prompt - Similar Threads - Unspecified error chkdsk

2. CHKDSK unspecified error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CHKDSK unspecified error: Greetings.One of my disks stopped working correctly so i decided to run a CHKDSK /r to repair it, but i keep getting the following unspecified errors6672732e637878 969.6e74667363686b2e 17b4.Does this have a fix? i tried formating the disk and checking it through properties...
  3. CHKDSK unspecified error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CHKDSK unspecified error: Greetings.One of my disks stopped working correctly so i decided to run a CHKDSK /r to repair it, but i keep getting the following unspecified errors6672732e637878 969.6e74667363686b2e 17b4.Does this have a fix? i tried formating the disk and checking it through properties...
  4. CHKDSK unspecified error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Settings commands chkdsk at command prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings commands chkdsk at command prompt: Hello, I appealed to the Microsoft community and please send me ascript containing all the settings commands chkdsk to fix the bad ssd ect… Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  6. CHKDSK - an unspecified error occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CHKDSK - an unspecified error occurred: Hi everyone, I know there are a lot of threads discussing an unspecified error occurred during CHKDSK scan, but my case is quite strange. I use my external hard drive WD Passport Ultra 259D 2T on two operation systems one is my PC at home and the other at my work. I...
  7. An unspecified error occurred by chkdsk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An unspecified error occurred by chkdsk: I didn't have access to my external Seagate 700 GB, so I got EaseUS Data Recovery and recovered the 250 GB I had used. I use Win 10. Reformatted the drive and started copying files to it. It started the process, but it would freeze. At times, the drive would just simply...
  8. command prompt as admin error

command prompt as admin error: Hi I am trying to delet files, and apparently I need to go into command prompt "run as admin" (through right click on command prompt in the start menu). But when I do this, I get a window asking for password, but nowhere to enter the password and no "yes" option, only a "no"...
  9. Chkdsk in command prompt

Chkdsk in command prompt: Why does running chkdsk in command prompt as administrator in windows 10 take so long? It looks like it will take weeks. Incidentally, after around 9,000 clusters checked...
  10. Chkdsk in command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chkdsk in command prompt: Why does running chkdsk in command prompt as administrator in windows 10 take so long? It looks like it will take weeks. Incidentally, after around 6,000 clusters checked out of 835,248 clusters that hard drives Properties - Tools became accessible enabling chkdisk without...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 75736e6a726e6c2e 500

2. chkdsk unspecified error 75736e6a726e6c2e 500

3. chkdsk an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 500)

4. An unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 500).,
  5. unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4fa),
  6. unspecified error occurred 766f6c756d652e63 470