Windows 10: Unstable Connection

Discus and support Unstable Connection in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Using W10 1909 lastest KB i cant run a stable connection with this internet adapter TL-WN8200ND V2 I've tried everything and i think this is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Meffecter, May 22, 2020.

1. Unstable Connection

Using W10 1909 lastest KB i cant run a stable connection with this internet adapter

TL-WN8200ND V2

I've tried everything and i think this is a incompatibility issue. Already used it with W7 with a stable connection.

submitted by /u/Meffecter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Meffecter, May 22, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

WiFi Connectivity unstable on Windows 10 Computer

Hi Wilf,

It's possible that some settings on your computer were affected after installing an upgrade since you mentioned that this intermittent network connection that you're experiencing only started after that. We'd like to learn more about your concern so we could
    provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter.
    • Are other devices able to connect to your WiFi network without any problems?
    • Have you checked with your Internet Service provider if there are any outages in your area?
    We also suggest that you go through each and every troubleshooting step recommended in this article:

Fix Network Connection Issues in Windows 10
    . A lot of our community members have found the steps in that article very useful in solving connectivity issues.

Let us know if your network connectivity improves after following the troubleshooting steps we recommended.

Yolvi Ell, May 22, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 22, 2020
  4. Unstable Connection

Unstable internet with windows 10

Hi Javon,

Server error is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to update a game or having an unstable Internet connection. To help you resolve this issue, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you using wired or wireless connection?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Unstable Connection

1. Unstable Connection - Similar Threads - Unstable Connection

2. My pc has a much slower and unstable internet connection than the rest of my devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has a much slower and unstable internet connection than the rest of my devices.: Whenever I run a speed test I get around 50-70 Mbps on my PC while everything else is on around 140-150, I have tried every troubleshooting method provided by Microsoft from cmd prompt commands, installing my drivers, updating them, disabling firewalls, moving my PC and...
  3. My pc has a much slower and unstable internet connection than the rest of my devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc has a much slower and unstable internet connection than the rest of my devices.: Whenever I run a speed test I get around 50-70 Mbps on my PC while everything else is on around 140-150, I have tried every troubleshooting method provided by Microsoft from cmd prompt commands, installing my drivers, updating them, disabling firewalls, moving my PC and...
  4. My pc has a much slower and unstable internet connection than the rest of my devices.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. "Internet connection is unstable" popup appears without saying what program it belongs to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Internet connection is unstable" popup appears without saying what program it belongs to.: Hello, several times a day a popup that looks like this:appears on my screen. It can appear in front of fullscreen apps like games as well as on the desktop.It says "Internet connection is unstable", but there doesn't seem to be anything catastrophic with my connection.This...
  6. "Internet connection is unstable" popup appears without saying what program it belongs to.

"Internet connection is unstable" popup appears without saying what program it belongs to.: Hello, several times a day a popup that looks like this:appears on my screen. It can appear in front of fullscreen apps like games as well as on the desktop.It says "Internet connection is unstable", but there doesn't seem to be anything catastrophic with my connection.This...
  7. I have an unstable internet connection through a usb wifi adapter on my computer. other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an unstable internet connection through a usb wifi adapter on my computer. other...: here is its name: Realtek 8812BU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC.Driver version: 1030.22.405.2017. Other versions also experience problemsmy parameters: 1. windows 10 pro2. DESKTOP-4KT8513 model B660M-ITX/ac, CPU 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i3-12100, 3300 MHz, cores: 4, logical...
  8. I have an unstable internet connection through a usb wifi adapter on my computer. other...

I have an unstable internet connection through a usb wifi adapter on my computer. other...: here is its name: Realtek 8812BU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC.Driver version: 1030.22.405.2017. Other versions also experience problemsmy parameters: 1. windows 10 pro2. DESKTOP-4KT8513 model B660M-ITX/ac, CPU 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i3-12100, 3300 MHz, cores: 4, logical...
  9. I have an unstable internet connection through a usb wifi adapter on my computer. other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. How can I fix an unstable Ethernet connection?

How can I fix an unstable Ethernet connection?: About 12 hours ago while I was away from my computer, my connection to the internet simply dropped and I cam back to all my network based applications not working. Since then I have restarted my modem, which returned my connection back to normal but only for about 20 seconds...