Windows 10: Unstable internet connection

Discus and support Unstable internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, since a few month i got an issue on my computer. When i'm downloading a file on any browser I tested Chrome, edge, and Brave after a few Mb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pipolo22, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Pipolo22 Win User

Unstable internet connection

Hi all,

since a few month i got an issue on my computer. When i'm downloading a file on any browser I tested Chrome, edge, and Brave after a few Mb the DL is stopped and it says that there is a network error or it goes down to 0 B/s and doesnt dl anymore. i have to try like ten times for it to work but it always has to be a little file like 10 gigs is impossible to be fully downloaded. Sometimes i can't even do a research on google because it "isn't available". I'm connected to my network with an ethernet cable cat 7 and when i do a speedtest i get speeds that aren't far from the gigabit and a ping of 1. So my internet is fast but not stable at all. I tried several antiviruses avast, bitdefender, kaspersky and none of them solved the problem. Does anyone have a solution?

:)

Pipolo22, Apr 14, 2021

2. Unstable internet Connection

For the last couple years i have had a very unstable internet connect. Goes out randomly for 20 to 30 minutes or couple hours or until i reset my cable modem(which is about 10 years old) and router. However, i have contacted my neighbors and when i dont have internet they do. I have also contacted my ISP about it when i lost it and they reported no problems in my area. Is this whole bad internet connect thing caused by my old old Cable Modem??

I was going to order THIS tonight.

MxPhenom 216, Apr 14, 2021
  3. rajosik Win User
    Internet Connection Broken/Unstable

The internet keeps dropping every now and then, becomes unresponsive and then starts working again.
    Long download speeds are broken and not continuous. Is it Windows 10?

Unstable internet connection [​IMG]

I've added a screenshot of the internet graph, it shouldn't be that way should it?

rajosik, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Unstable internet connection

Unstable internet with windows 10

Hi Javon,

Server error is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to update a game or having an unstable Internet connection. To help you resolve this issue, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you using wired or wireless connection?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Unstable internet connection

1. Unstable internet connection - Similar Threads - Unstable internet connection

2. The internet is unstable at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The internet is unstable at startup: When I start my laptop, the network is always unstable. This is when I ping YouTube when I start the laptop:Ping statistics for 142.250.207.78: Packets: Sent = 30, Received = 25, Lost = 5 16% loss, Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 30ms, Maximum =...
  3. The internet is unstable at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The internet is unstable at startup: When I start my laptop, the network is always unstable. This is when I ping YouTube when I start the laptop:Ping statistics for 142.250.207.78: Packets: Sent = 30, Received = 25, Lost = 5 16% loss, Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 30ms, Maximum =...
  4. Internet connection unstable.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection unstable.: The internet connection on my Lenovo ideapad L340-15IRH Gaming has been unstable since mid august after the update, the internet signal is always displayed as strong however the internet connection would be unstable with a few seconds of no internet with intervals of 5-30...
  5. Unstable internet connection on my PC

Unstable internet connection on my PC: I have that unstable internet only on the computer. I got the message that “couldn't detect proxy settings”. Please point me in the right direction to fix this issue...
  6. Internet connection unstable while using zoom

Internet connection unstable while using zoom: Anytime Im in a zoom meeting I start getting message internet connection unstable. The screen and audio freezes up for 5 to 10 seconds then starts back. Very frustrating. I am connected to wifi....
  7. Unstable Connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unstable Connection: Using W10 1909 lastest KB i cant run a stable connection with this internet adapter TL-WN8200ND V2 I've tried everything and i think this is a incompatibility issue. Already used it with W7 with a stable connection. submitted by /u/Meffecter [link] [comments]...
  8. some apps cannot connect to internet or connection is unstable

some apps cannot connect to internet or connection is unstable: please i need help my laptop is cannot many application like line pc, instagram pc, or facebook , and game in steam or like fortnite i dont know what is the problem because i just log in few days ago and its open, but now its keep says that is network is unstable...
  9. Internet Connection Broken/Unstable

Internet Connection Broken/Unstable: The internet keeps dropping every now and then, becomes unresponsive and then starts working again. Long download speeds are broken and not continuous. Is it Windows 10? [img] I've added a screenshot of the internet graph, it shouldn't be that way should it? 69537
  10. Unstable/ Unpredictable Internet Connection On Network Bridge

Unstable/ Unpredictable Internet Connection On Network Bridge: Hi I have a server that I has a shared drive I would like to access on my PC. I have my server and my PC connected to the same router by Ethernet, but this router does not have internet access. My PC is also connected to a router with internet access via a WiFi adapter. In...