Windows 10: Unstable mobile hotspot connection with Laptop

Discus and support Unstable mobile hotspot connection with Laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime I turn on my mobile hotspot to connect with my laptop it works for like 20-30 minutes then later shows this yellow warning sign on the wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TeaWallet, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Unstable mobile hotspot connection with Laptop

Everytime I turn on my mobile hotspot to connect with my laptop it works for like 20-30 minutes then later shows this yellow warning sign on the wifi bar and says it doesn't work despite it that it is working just fine on my phone

Its usually fixed when I connect and disconnect the wifi but only works for another 10 mins and starts to have problems all over

So is this fixable?

submitted by /u/TeaWallet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TeaWallet, Apr 8, 2020

2. Laptop cannot connect to mobile hotspot on Windows 10 mobile

Hi Aongola,

As we would need some additional information to troubleshoot the issue.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity.

1. Is the laptop able to connect to other Wi-Fi networks?

2. Are other devices able to connect to the mobile hotspot network?

The Wi-Fi network might not be configured properly after the update. I suggest you to remove the old network created and try creating a new mobile hotspot network with new credentials. Further, remove the network from the Laptop connections by selecting
    Forget network.

Now connect to the new network from the Laptop and check if it gets connected.

Refer the article for steps to create a mobile hotspot on Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-phone-as-a-mobile-hotspot-mobile

Hope this helps to connect your laptop to Wi-Fi. Do keep us posted.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Cannot Connect to Mobile Hotspot

Hi,

The Wi-Fi network might not be configured properly after the update. I suggest you to remove the old network created and try creating a new mobile hotspot network with new credentials. Further, remove the network from the Laptop connections by selecting
    Forget network.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-phone-as-a-mobile-hotspot-mobile

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Unstable mobile hotspot connection with Laptop

Windows 10 Laptop Can't Connect to my Mobile Hotspot

Hi Augustine,

Forget network.

Pavan_N, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Unstable mobile hotspot connection with Laptop

1. Unstable mobile hotspot connection with Laptop - Similar Threads - Unstable mobile hotspot

2. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection: Hi, I know this question has been asked a few times but I have not been able to find a solution among them. I can enable my mobile hotspot and connect devices to it, but they do not get any internet connection, I've been able to use mobile hotspot in the past week on this...
  3. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection: Hi, I know this question has been asked a few times but I have not been able to find a solution among them. I can enable my mobile hotspot and connect devices to it, but they do not get any internet connection, I've been able to use mobile hotspot in the past week on this...
  4. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi,I've been using my computer as a mobile hotspot for my devices iPhone and iPad but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" on my iPhone when I try to connect, despite my computer having no problems connecting with the internet. I tried...
  6. Laptop doesn't connect to WiFi but connects to mobile hotspot

Laptop doesn't connect to WiFi but connects to mobile hotspot: My laptop connects to mobile hotspot and WiFi sharing but not to WiFi. I can see my WiFi connection but when I try connecting, I get the error "Can't Connect to this network". I have been able to connect to this network till a few days back. I have tried the following...
  7. Laptop connected to mobile hotspot but no internet

Laptop connected to mobile hotspot but no internet: I just updated my windows yesterday and when i tried to connected to my phone's hotspot, it doesn't have internet connection thought the internet on my phone seems to be working fine. What do you think is the problem? Thanks a lot, appreciate it....
  8. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot: Hi, I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot. kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wifi-is-not-connecting-to-mobile-hotspot/693fac1a-add2-4e83-b68f-59f990b2490b
  9. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi, I've been using my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my devices (iPhone and iPad) but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" despite my laptop having no problems connecting with the Wi-Fi. I tried troubleshooting the Network Adapter and in the...
  10. mobile hotspot connection

mobile hotspot connection: hello, my aname is Amankwah, for sometime now im unable to connect my cell phone via hotspot like I used to. its been weeks now. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connection/c302deba-0e78-47ad-a629-a83853878c2b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my PC internet is usually unstable when using my mobile phone hotspot

2. unstable hotspot connection iphone