Windows 10: unstable os

Discus and support unstable os in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why do people continue to tolerate an unstable operating system? Why have I not switched to Apple yet? Twenty years of crashes XP is the exception,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Carrolle1001, May 2, 2021.

1. unstable os

Why do people continue to tolerate an unstable operating system? Why have I not switched to Apple yet? Twenty years of crashes XP is the exception, I'm never buying a Windows machine again. This is BS. You can't blame it on non Microsoft software, because the same software doesnt cause Apple OS's to crash. Your bells and whistles mean nothing when you the machine goes bluescreen on you. Like putting GPS in a Jalopy that won't run. WAKE UP.ps... Updates that crash thousands of machines? Pathetic.

:)

Carrolle1001, May 2, 2021
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, May 2, 2021
  3. Help with unstable system

latest update,
    I have changed psu for xfx 750W and keeping to stock values and use on board graphics, the system seems stable , has been for several days. If I try to unleash, then Its prone to occasional crashing.
    So next step was to put HD6950 in with CPU in stock setting.
    System very unstable again. crashes after about 5 mins.
    I have lots of fans , CPU temp ~35deg, HDD ~30deg,
    HD6950 ~ 49deg
    When system crashes, I dont get bSOD but a grey screen with thin black vertical lines. I then have to re-boot . I get back, Windows reports error with usual 124 error.
    Could the CPU be an issue ?
    Dont have another to test.
    Any suggestions ?
    Thank you

gmastra100, May 2, 2021
  4. unstable os

How do I change the OS?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check in the system configuration if the OS is detected.

Follow the steps to check.

• Type in the search bar “System configuration”.
    • Click on the boot option.

Check if the OS is detected in the boot option.

Please provide us with the above information to help you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 2, 2021
Thema:

unstable os

1. unstable os - Similar Threads - unstable

2. my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...: this issue has been there for sometime but i only noticed it recently when the issue kept becoming bigger while gaming it randomly spikes from my usual 120 - 140 ms to 300 and 400ms which is very annoying. i tried so many different methods i found online but none of them...
  3. my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...: this issue has been there for sometime but i only noticed it recently when the issue kept becoming bigger while gaming it randomly spikes from my usual 120 - 140 ms to 300 and 400ms which is very annoying. i tried so many different methods i found online but none of them...
  4. My ethernet status is extremely unstable after months of it working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ethernet status is extremely unstable after months of it working fine: I have an ethernet connection in my apartment, which has worked fine since I moved in in August. Over the past week, my ethernet has been extremely unstable. Sometimes it will be fine, and others it will be very unstable. I play video games and a major problem I am running...
  5. My ethernet status is extremely unstable after months of it working fine

My ethernet status is extremely unstable after months of it working fine: I have an ethernet connection in my apartment, which has worked fine since I moved in in August. Over the past week, my ethernet has been extremely unstable. Sometimes it will be fine, and others it will be very unstable. I play video games and a major problem I am running...
  6. Unable to install windows update_Causing game to lag/unstability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install windows update_Causing game to lag/unstability: Hello, all how am I fix this issue?I got a Windows update, but the update failed to install on my device.Now I tried to restart the devices and try again multiple times but not working, used scannow multiple times but the problem still there.This is increasing ram use. Help...
  7. Unable to install windows update_Causing game to lag/unstability

Unable to install windows update_Causing game to lag/unstability: Hello, all how am I fix this issue?I got a Windows update, but the update failed to install on my device.Now I tried to restart the devices and try again multiple times but not working, used scannow multiple times but the problem still there.This is increasing ram use. Help...
  8. why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable: a couple of weeks ago i was getting ready for bed so i went to shut of my pc, but when i did it said update and shut off wich i thought was just going to be a normal update and not chaning the ios of the pc! it could have given me a notifcation that it was going to ruin my pc...
  9. why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable

why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable: a couple of weeks ago i was getting ready for bed so i went to shut of my pc, but when i did it said update and shut off wich i thought was just going to be a normal update and not chaning the ios of the pc! it could have given me a notifcation that it was going to ruin my pc...
  10. My new computer is giving me UDP frame trouble. I'm missing packets and unstable ping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new computer is giving me UDP frame trouble. I'm missing packets and unstable ping.: I'm using internet on my new bought gaming pc by wifi, my wifi isn't far from my pc, but still I'm experiencing packet loss and latency in my UDP transmission.the wifi signals drops and sometimes its one bar. I don't know what's the issue here....