Windows 10: Unstable System Assitance

Discus and support Unstable System Assitance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, read a few of your BSOD posts and was impressed with the assistance given so thought i'd register and give it a go. Win 10 Pro - 2004 (19041.329)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by it05jef, Jun 26, 2020.

1. it05jef Win User

Unstable System Assitance

Hi, read a few of your BSOD posts and was impressed with the assistance given so thought i'd register and give it a go.

Win 10 Pro - 2004 (19041.329)
    DESKTOP-M9JOKB2-(2020-06-26_23-50-37).zip

Getting multiple BSODs can be stable for a few hours then get repeated events. Formatted a few weeks back and feel like its a driver of some sorts, i know an intel SSD driver was always mentioned in the reports so i have rolled that one back and its stopped reporting that one but keeps randomly crashing. Weirdly also has a habbit of when i click shutdown to bluescreen, not every time but enough for me to notice!

Thanks in advance.

:)

it05jef, Jun 26, 2020

2. Help with unstable system

latest update,
    I have changed psu for xfx 750W and keeping to stock values and use on board graphics, the system seems stable , has been for several days. If I try to unleash, then Its prone to occasional crashing.
    So next step was to put HD6950 in with CPU in stock setting.
    System very unstable again. crashes after about 5 mins.
    I have lots of fans , CPU temp ~35deg, HDD ~30deg,
    HD6950 ~ 49deg
    When system crashes, I dont get bSOD but a grey screen with thin black vertical lines. I then have to re-boot . I get back, Windows reports error with usual 124 error.
    Could the CPU be an issue ?
    Dont have another to test.
    Any suggestions ?
    Thank you

gmastra100, Jun 26, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Unstable System Assitance

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Unstable System Assitance

1. Unstable System Assitance - Similar Threads - Unstable System Assitance

2. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  3. Windows Expiration assitance

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Expiration assitance: I have started getting this pop-up. I purchased the computer 2 years ago, I have tried contacting the seller, right now no response . Any assistance with this matter will be greatly appreciated.I apologize for re-posting this, I just need to know what direction I can take at...
  4. Windows Expiration assitance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Expiration assitance: I have started getting this pop-up. I purchased the computer 2 years ago, I have tried contacting the seller, right now no response . Any assistance with this matter will be greatly appreciated.I apologize for re-posting this, I just need to know what direction I can take at...
  5. Windows Expiration assitance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Unstable System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unstable System: Win 10 64 21H1:I'm experiencing random reboot issues. It started during the latest update series. After the last update, it happens often enough the system is unusable. I've attempted to restart in safe mode and once got as far as the American Megatrends BIOS. I noticed that...
  7. Focus assit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus assit: Focus assist turns it self off, you set it again then the next time you use screen sip or what every its off have to turn it on again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assit/a98fc52d-24e8-417f-a526-2306fd1b46ae
  8. Dual Monitor System Desktop Is Unstable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor System Desktop Is Unstable: Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809 (17763.437), 16GB RAM, AMD RADEON HD 6350 Video card; System has two VGA Monitors attached. WIth only one monitor, desktop configuration is stable - ie, appears the same after each boot. With TWO monitors, desktop configuration is unstable - ie,...
  9. Dual Monitor System Desktop Is Unstable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Monitor System Desktop Is Unstable: Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809 (17763.437), 16GB RAM, AMD RADEON HD 6350 Video card; System has two VGA Monitors attached. WIth only one monitor, desktop configuration is stable - ie, appears the same after each boot. With TWO monitors, desktop configuration is unstable - ie,...
  10. Unstable system

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unstable system: I am so fed up with my laptop! Nothing but problems since I bought it!!! For some odd reason my system is not stable at all. I was discussing some of this in conjunction with another issue I'm having (setting up making an iso of windows 10 before the end of July deadline...