Windows 10: Unstable Tiles

Discus and support Unstable Tiles in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Almost every time I switch from desktop to start, the Opera Browser tile is dislodged from its' group and settled to the bottom of the start screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jerry Delacruz, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Unstable Tiles

Almost every time I switch from desktop to start, the Opera Browser tile is dislodged from its' group and settled to the bottom of the start screen. What's up with this?

:)

Jerry Delacruz, Jul 30, 2015

2. WIN 10 MAIL APP: No banner or sound notifications

Mail notifications on Start menu Live tile and banner popups also not working here most of the time.

I am able to return most internet-based Live updates in Start menu Live tiles by removing any Custom or fixed DPI scaling in Settings>System>Display. But Mail remains unstable after this.

Others who have reported this issue please report back its status as I am about to escalate it again.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jul 30, 2015
  3. wvigotty Win User
    WIN 10 MAIL APP: No banner or sound notifications

Mine works some days and others it doesn't. Today it is working normally.

wvigotty, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Unstable Tiles

1. Unstable Tiles - Similar Threads - Unstable Tiles

2. Apps Unstabled With Latest Update 1903

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps Unstabled With Latest Update 1903: Greetings Microsoft. I recently installed latest update 1903 to Windows 10. The apps are a bit unstable with this version. For example, i use Instagram, Facebook and Messenger App. Everytime i scroll on the apps. Rather than scroll down, it takes me back up. I...
  3. home network unstable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    home network unstable: Hi All I am running Win 10 1903 on two computers on my home network. The main computer's folder/files keeps dropping out of the network and need resetting about every few days, then it is fine for another few days before dropping out again. It still maintains the network...
  4. OS unstability immediatly when installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OS unstability immediatly when installed: Hi everyone, my OS has been unstable since the first day i installed win10 (months ago) when changing my XPS motherboard. First of all, this isnt hardware related. Its windows and windows only that crashes. I installed win10 with a version that DELL's delivered. It...
  5. I updated my pc and now it's completly unstable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I updated my pc and now it's completly unstable: Hello, So i updated my pc on tuesday late at night. When i turned it on Wednesday all my files on desktop were gone and everything basicly returned as it was when you got this computer(wallpaper was windows logo, there was microsoft edge, chrome and recycle bin). Well...
  6. Unstable volume slider bar windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unstable volume slider bar windows 10: I have a persistent and annoying problem (since late 2018) with stability for my volume slider bar (Windows 10). I have a Lenovo ThinkCentre M710q desktop with a Tiny-in-One 24 monitor. I have three Sound items: Tiny-in-One 24, Realtek(R) Audio and Intel(R) Audio. I assume my...
  7. PC gets unstable upload speed whereas my phone has better upload speed over wifi

PC gets unstable upload speed whereas my phone has better upload speed over wifi: I have better speed tests results on my phone than on my PC. Like speed tests on my phone shows I have over ~15Mbps of both dl/ul but on my PC only got around <6-10Mbps of upload (technically I aim for better upload speed because I casually stream games) and it is not even...
  8. WiFi connection very unstable.

WiFi connection very unstable.: Hi, I have an HP 250 G3 laptop running with Windows 10. The problem is with the wifi connection, it falls out too often, every five minuts more or less. I uninstalled the WiFi adapter and installed it again several times already, and it's updated too. Can anybody help,...
  9. Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow: Hi I recently upgraded to the 1903 update and my PC has been crashing constantly ever since. I get the blue screen of death, which appears out of nowhere with no warning - so I'm concerned about losing work. I am usually using Firefox when this happens; usually I do have...
  10. Why is windows GUI is so unstable, and why there is no option to restart it? This happens...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is windows GUI is so unstable, and why there is no option to restart it? This happens...: Hi Again, the game, or crapvidia drivers crashed, and a WER error report error message appeared, that it couldn't send the error report, so the error at the error... But this is irrelevant. Which is relevant, that a fullscreen application can make windows 10 GUI stuck, just...