Windows 10: Unstable Tiles

Discus and support Unstable Tiles in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Almost every time I switch from desktop to start, the Opera Browser tile is dislodged from its' group and settled to the bottom of the start screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jerry Delacruz, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Unstable Tiles

Almost every time I switch from desktop to start, the Opera Browser tile is dislodged from its' group and settled to the bottom of the start screen. What's up with this?

:)

Jerry Delacruz, Jul 30, 2015

2. WIN 10 MAIL APP: No banner or sound notifications

Mail notifications on Start menu Live tile and banner popups also not working here most of the time.

I am able to return most internet-based Live updates in Start menu Live tiles by removing any Custom or fixed DPI scaling in Settings>System>Display. But Mail remains unstable after this.

Others who have reported this issue please report back its status as I am about to escalate it again.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jul 30, 2015
  3. wvigotty Win User
    WIN 10 MAIL APP: No banner or sound notifications

Mine works some days and others it doesn't. Today it is working normally.

wvigotty, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Unstable Tiles

1. Unstable Tiles - Similar Threads - Unstable Tiles

2. Touchpad become unstable while charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad become unstable while charging: I don't know what's going on with my laptop, usually it doesn't matter if it's charging or not. But suddenly now it's a problem. Many say this is a grounding problem. But even though I use the same charger. I am using Windows 10.Steps I've taken to improve:1. Reinstall the...
  3. Touchpad become unstable while charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad become unstable while charging: I don't know what's going on with my laptop, usually it doesn't matter if it's charging or not. But suddenly now it's a problem. Many say this is a grounding problem. But even though I use the same charger. I am using Windows 10.Steps I've taken to improve:1. Reinstall the...
  4. Touchpad become unstable while charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  6. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  7. my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...: this issue has been there for sometime but i only noticed it recently when the issue kept becoming bigger while gaming it randomly spikes from my usual 120 - 140 ms to 300 and 400ms which is very annoying. i tried so many different methods i found online but none of them...
  8. my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...

my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...: this issue has been there for sometime but i only noticed it recently when the issue kept becoming bigger while gaming it randomly spikes from my usual 120 - 140 ms to 300 and 400ms which is very annoying. i tried so many different methods i found online but none of them...
  9. My ethernet status is extremely unstable after months of it working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ethernet status is extremely unstable after months of it working fine: I have an ethernet connection in my apartment, which has worked fine since I moved in in August. Over the past week, my ethernet has been extremely unstable. Sometimes it will be fine, and others it will be very unstable. I play video games and a major problem I am running...
  10. My ethernet status is extremely unstable after months of it working fine

My ethernet status is extremely unstable after months of it working fine: I have an ethernet connection in my apartment, which has worked fine since I moved in in August. Over the past week, my ethernet has been extremely unstable. Sometimes it will be fine, and others it will be very unstable. I play video games and a major problem I am running...