Windows 10: Unstable WI-Fi issues in the laptop.

Discus and support Unstable WI-Fi issues in the laptop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I have this issue, I'm 85% sure it's a laptop issue, when I connect to my Wi-Fi on my laptop, the ping is unstable and goes up and down, this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Patia4nid, May 14, 2021.

1. Patia4nid Win User

Unstable WI-Fi issues in the laptop.

So I have this issue, I'm 85% sure it's a laptop issue, when I connect to my Wi-Fi on my laptop, the ping is unstable and goes up and down, this doesn't happen on my mobile or any other devices. This happens only on my WIFI and is normal on other WIFI's. I have to USB tether my phone with the same WIFI to the laptop to actually play. Further Proof is that I have done random tweaks on my Wi-Fi setting.

:)

Patia4nid, May 14, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, May 14, 2021
  3. Wi-fi issue

Hi Galin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are will surely help you with the issue.

I suggest you to run the below troubleshooter and check.

Run the build-in network troubleshooter

Follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the Network Adapter.

• Click on Next to perform the Network Adapter troubleshooter and follow the steps.
    Note: Refer the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/wi-fi-sense-faq

Let us know if this helps or post back if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, May 14, 2021
  4. Norton Win User

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, May 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Unstable WI-Fi issues in the laptop. - Similar Threads - Unstable issues laptop

2. Wi-Fi connection is really unstable on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connection is really unstable on PC: So, I bought this 3 months old PC. When it came, everything was working fine, except for the Wi-Fi connection. It is really unstable and keeps disconnecting, specially when playing videogames or downloading heavy files. For example, I am able to use it perfectly, but when I...
  3. Wi-Fi connection is really unstable on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi connection is really unstable on PC: So, I bought this 3 months old PC. When it came, everything was working fine, except for the Wi-Fi connection. It is really unstable and keeps disconnecting, specially when playing videogames or downloading heavy files. For example, I am able to use it perfectly, but when I...
  4. Wi-Fi issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi issues: I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 on it that will not connect to the wifi no matter what I do. I have tried uninstalling and upgrading drivers and disabling Windows firewall, and it keeps saying “Can’t connect to this network”. Please help....
  5. Wi-Fi Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Issues: Hello I just purchased a laptop with windows 11And after installing it I went to schoolI started having a problem with trying to connect to their Wi-FiIt tells me “action needed” but no website pops upSo i can’t sign into my computer because I need Wi-Fi to do that, and I...
  6. Slow and unstable Wi-Fi connection only on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow and unstable Wi-Fi connection only on laptop: Hello everyone, I am recently experiencing an issue with my home Wi-Fi connection on my laptop, model Asus F555L with Windows 10 Home 2004 Version installed. First, the network speed is much slower than on other devices such as my mobile phone around 20/30 Mbps instead of...
  7. Wi-Fi issue

Wi-Fi issue: Hi, My Wi-Fi adapter stops working unexpectedly and it does not get fixed until I shutdown then start the PC doing a "restart" does not work, and sometimes even shutdown/start does not help. I installed the latest intel drivers 21.90.3.2 but I'm still having the same issue....
  8. Wi-Fi issues

Wi-Fi issues: My Wi-Fi disconnects frequently, but when I troubleshoot the issue is fixed, I’m reconnected, and after 10 or so seconds my internet disconnects again. This has been happening for most of the day, even though I “fixed” the same issue a few days ago. I’ve done everything....
  9. Wi-Fi issue

Wi-Fi issue: I recently upgraded my PC from Win 7 to Win 10 Pro. I've been using ethernet cable to connect to the Internet for 2 months, and all was well. Two days ago I switched to Wi-Fi using a USB Realtek dongle, which I've used for years with Win 7 and with Linux without a problem....
  10. Wi Fi Issues

Wi Fi Issues: Hi, I have just installed a new Lap Top It works just fine along with my I pad and I phone on the wif fi system just as my old lap top did . But .......when I connect the lap top to the internet through the wi fi I lose the wi fi connection to the I pad . and when I...