Windows 10: unstable windows recently

Discus and support unstable windows recently in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi My windows system has been acting weird lately, the main things I have noticed: 1- The mouse stutters and glitches and double-clicks randomly. 2-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ARGMAN, Oct 19, 2018.

1. ARGMAN Win User

unstable windows recently

Hi

My windows system has been acting weird lately, the main things I have noticed:

1- The mouse stutters and glitches and double-clicks randomly.
    2- The thumbnails never show in windows explorer when I view the files in larger than "small icon".
    3- In my computer's history log, apparently there is a "hardware error" but I don't know how to detect it.

:)

ARGMAN, Oct 19, 2018
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Oct 19, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 19, 2018
  4. unstable windows recently

eidairaman1, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

unstable windows recently

1. unstable windows recently - Similar Threads - unstable recently

2. Weird unstable WIFI problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird unstable WIFI problem: I'm using a TP-Link Archer V5 at home with both 2.4ghz and 5ghz available, and I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 Gaming that runs on Windows 11.If I connect to the 5ghz WIFI at home from my laptop, the connection often drops shortly after, and only gets stable after multiple tries....
  3. Weird unstable WIFI problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird unstable WIFI problem: I'm using a TP-Link Archer V5 at home with both 2.4ghz and 5ghz available, and I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 Gaming that runs on Windows 11.If I connect to the 5ghz WIFI at home from my laptop, the connection often drops shortly after, and only gets stable after multiple tries....
  4. CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage: Hi Guys,I bought a Powerspec 1520 laptop 3 years ago from Micro Center and was very satisfied with it all the time. The CPU of this machine is i7-8750H and the graphic card is RTX 2700. It has a 500G SSD and 16G RAM, and I found them not enough for me recently. Therefore, I...
  5. CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage: Hi Guys,I bought a Powerspec 1520 laptop 3 years ago from Micro Center and was very satisfied with it all the time. The CPU of this machine is i7-8750H and the graphic card is RTX 2700. It has a 500G SSD and 16G RAM, and I found them not enough for me recently. Therefore, I...
  6. CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage

7. Windows 10 unstable and freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unstable and freezing: I posted a question on May 25th Windows 10 unstable and freezing to which DaveM121 kindly replied.I have tried to reply to his answer but my replies seem to disappear into the ether. They don't show up on the page!Weird! Why does that happen?Anyway, this is my reply to DaveM...
  8. Windows 10 unstable and freezing

Windows 10 unstable and freezing: I posted a question on May 25th Windows 10 unstable and freezing to which DaveM121 kindly replied.I have tried to reply to his answer but my replies seem to disappear into the ether. They don't show up on the page!Weird! Why does that happen?Anyway, this is my reply to DaveM...
  9. Windows 10 unstable and freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 10 unstable and freezing

Windows 10 unstable and freezing: I downloaded 30GB of videos to my laptop from an SD card. This left 23GB free on my 225GB C drive. This appears to have caused the computer to become unstable and stop working properly. It boots up OK but doesn't recognize any of my settings. It then works to some extent for...