Windows 10: unstall infinity slots

Discus and support unstall infinity slots in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; let me start by saying I am a novice when it comes to internet games. I thought I installed Infinity Slots through Microsoft. I see an icon on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Richard1039, Jan 28, 2019.

1. unstall infinity slots

let me start by saying I am a novice when it comes to internet games. I thought I installed Infinity Slots through Microsoft. I see an icon on the list of recently added apps and also under the list of alphabetical apps. Since I downloaded the app I constantly here the tones in the background which sounds like something being downloaded. I cannot find the source of the sounds - no new downloads that I can find. I have tried to uninstall the Infinity Slots at both the recently added apps and the alphabetical listing of apps but it does not uninstall. The noise is driving me crazy - I like to listen to music when I am at the computer so I don't want to mute the volume to stop the noise. PLEASE HELP

:)

Richard1039, Jan 28, 2019

2. infinity slots

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I certainly understand the difficulty you are facing with this game error. We will certainly help you with this issue.

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the computer?
    • Are you facing any performance issues with other apps apart from Infinity Slots?

Let us try these steps to check if that makes any difference.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter on the PC to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step: 2: Further, you may also put the PC in a
    clean boot
    state to check if that helps. A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program.

Note: Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

I would also suggest you to check with the game developer
    Infinity Slots - Spin and Win! Website

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jan 28, 2019
  3. GarsenWV Win User
    Infinity Slots

As I'm not very tech savvy I didn't attempt the possible solution suggested above as I wasn't successful with any of the other suggestions; I just opted to forget about playing that particular game. Last night there was an extensive Windows Update that
    took about 2 1/2 hours and today I am able to access Infinity Slots again. It was obviously an issue with the previous update that prevented me from accessing this particular game which has been rectified with the current update. Thank you all for your suggestions.

GarsenWV, Jan 28, 2019
  4. unstall infinity slots

Infinity Slots

Hi Garsen,

It's been a while since you posted this thread. Are you still experiencing the issue when trying to download/run Infinity Slots?

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

unstall infinity slots

1. unstall infinity slots - Similar Threads - unstall infinity slots

2. Infinity Slots keeps on freezing up and crashes. Now it is staying at 0%..Have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinity Slots keeps on freezing up and crashes. Now it is staying at 0%..Have tried...: I play Infinity slots on my computer, but now it is freezing up and crashes. When trying to restart the game it stays at 0%. I have tried restarting my computer and cleaning out cookies. Not sure what else to do???...
  3. Infinity Slots keeps on freezing up and crashes. Now it is staying at 0%..Have tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinity Slots keeps on freezing up and crashes. Now it is staying at 0%..Have tried...: I play Infinity slots on my computer, but now it is freezing up and crashes. When trying to restart the game it stays at 0%. I have tried restarting my computer and cleaning out cookies. Not sure what else to do???...
  4. Update infinity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update infinity: My Windows update does not stop. It keeps on installing then restart my PC. Restarting does not install the updates. I cant see it on my Windows update history at all. I have 21H2 Windows and updates are coming and coming but no installation has been made. I have Windows...
  5. Update infinity

Update infinity: My Windows update does not stop. It keeps on installing then restart my PC. Restarting does not install the updates. I cant see it on my Windows update history at all. I have 21H2 Windows and updates are coming and coming but no installation has been made. I have Windows...
  6. infinity slots front page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    infinity slots front page: The front page just sits there. It won't load or do anything else. I just got out of the hospital, did I miss something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinity-slots-front-page/35607407-80b6-415c-910c-1220cce8d032
  7. Unstallation of Microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unstallation of Microsoft: I have somehow uninstalled Microsoft off my PC and have no USB or Blank disc to help me, let alone another PC or Laptop. Is there anything you people can help? Thank you. The make of my PC: Stone....
  8. Background Tones After Installing Infinity Slots Game And Unable To Uninstall The Game.

Background Tones After Installing Infinity Slots Game And Unable To Uninstall The Game.: let me start by saying I am a novice when it comes to internet games. I thought I installed Infinity Slots through Microsoft. I see an icon on the list of recently added apps and also under the list of alphabetical apps. Since I downloaded the app I constantly here the...
  9. infinity slots

infinity slots: i'm locked out of being able to play it's stuck on thankscratching and won't let me scratch prize off or let me off that page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinity-slots/ff74ed36-3cc6-4b63-83bd-a86b6a4c86a6
  10. unstalling an app

unstalling an app: I have downloaded the app Discord. It is not working for me so I thought to uninstall the program and try to download again. I went to uninstalling and tried to do just that. The computer keeps telling me that something is missing and can't do that at this time....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall infinity slots