Windows 10: unstalling an app

Discus and support unstalling an app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded the app Discord. It is not working for me so I thought to uninstall the program and try to download again. I went to uninstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lee AnnHarmon, Sep 14, 2018.

1. unstalling an app

I have downloaded the app Discord. It is not working for me so I thought to uninstall the program and try to download again. I went to uninstalling and tried to do just that. The computer keeps telling me that something is missing and can't do that at this time.

:)

Lee AnnHarmon, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 14, 2018
  3. lumia black unstall

please unstall lumia black !

khairulriduan, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

unstalling an app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

unstalling an app

1. unstalling an app - Similar Threads - unstalling app

2. A problem has occurred. 0xA00F4240 <Unknown> (0x80131502) Camera App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem has occurred. 0xA00F4240 <Unknown> (0x80131502) Camera App: [ATTACH]Hello, we have a problem with our camera app. Click Set Options in the Camera App to appear as if you have inserted an image. So the built-in webcam works. I'd like to know if it's a hardware problem or a software problem, so I ask for help....
  3. Windows 10 Photo app cant change import settings

Windows 10 Photo app cant change import settings: All I want to do is change the destination folder my photos go into. As soon as I click on "add this folder to pictures" Photos crashes and closes - I have repaired it, reset, it and reinstalled it - no difference. When is Microsoft going to fix this app - it is so...
  4. Microsoft is rolling out new Office app to all Windows 10 users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is rolling out new Office app to all Windows 10 users: In December 2018, Microsoft launched a new Office app for Windows 10 users enrolled in the Insider program to simplify your work with the company’s productivity suite. The app is simply called Office is now rolling out to consumers and it replaces the MyOffice app which comes...
  5. Is feedback hub app broken or is something else wrong??????

Is feedback hub app broken or is something else wrong??????: I am currently on Windows 10 version 1809, however the feedback hub app is saying that I am on build number RS5_Release 17763. My laptop updated to 1809 last night only. I am only running Windows Insider builds on my old Nokia Lumia Icon, which I do not use anymore. My...
  6. Apps

Apps: I purchased an app for my Android phone. I found the same app in the Windows Store. Since it is for Windows and not Android I tried to purchase it again for my laptop but it comes up showing I already own it. I've looked in my Library, apps, all apps, installed apps, apps...
  7. App closes automatically while working on it

App closes automatically while working on it: In Windows 10, while working on DaVinci Resolve, the app closes automatically after few minutes, on that few minutes the app runs smooth, any help please....
  8. Why do apps need access to communicate through firewalls?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do apps need access to communicate through firewalls?: I recently downloaded Unity and it wants me to allow access through the firewall. I trust it and I allowed it through private networks but I don't understand why I need to do this. What does Unity need to have from my computer that my firewall blocks? And not just unity but...
  9. Windows 10 - Microsoft Messenger (Metro App)

Windows 10 - Microsoft Messenger (Metro App): Question, My last update was yesterday. Therefore why are the file stamps for this app, for today? To provide some context, at just after 5pm, mytime, the was brief but noticeable "refresh" across the screen. It is the sort of refresh, one see when they install apps....
  10. unstall infinity slots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unstall infinity slots: let me start by saying I am a novice when it comes to internet games. I thought I installed Infinity Slots through Microsoft. I see an icon on the list of recently added apps and also under the list of alphabetical apps. Since I downloaded the app I constantly here the...