Windows 10: unstalling an app

Discus and support unstalling an app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded the app Discord. It is not working for me so I thought to uninstall the program and try to download again. I went to uninstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lee AnnHarmon, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Lee AnnHarmon Win User

unstalling an app

I have downloaded the app Discord. It is not working for me so I thought to uninstall the program and try to download again. I went to uninstalling and tried to do just that. The computer keeps telling me that something is missing and can't do that at this time.

:)

Lee AnnHarmon, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 14, 2018
  3. khairulriduan Win User
    lumia black unstall

please unstall lumia black !

khairulriduan, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

unstalling an app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

unstalling an app

1. unstalling an app - Similar Threads - unstalling app

2. How to disable notifications for an App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable notifications for an App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Do you dislike too many notifications on your Windows 10 computer? Well some of them are important, but most of them are not required. Windows 10 introduced this concept of notifications, and now almost any application that you have installed [...] This post How to...
  3. Photos app in Windows 10 - How do I change the default settings so every time I make a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app in Windows 10 - How do I change the default settings so every time I make a...: How do I change the default settings so everytime I make a video it doesn't have a filter and so the photo isn't moving? Because I'm working on a project with photos and I need there to be no filter and no moving of the photo. Thank You...
  4. (cmd-like black) Boxes popping up when W10 apps started

in Windows 10 Customization
    (cmd-like black) Boxes popping up when W10 apps started: Hi. W10 in tablet mode on Linx. When starting W10 apps (specifically Mail or Edge) get multiple square black boxes - look a bit like cmd boxes- popping up (about 2 or 3inch square); this stops and they close after about 20secs. Logo that goes with then (top-right-hand...
  5. Cannot update email password in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot update email password in Mail app: I have had to change the password for one of my email accounts. I can now access it online but cannot update the password in my Desktop Mail app. The Fix and the Attention needed links no longer offer me the change password option, as they once did. How can I change the...
  6. Embed terminal inside electron app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Embed terminal inside electron app: how to embed terminal window inside windows electron app like vs-code editor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/embed-terminal-inside-electron-app/2b9260f1-70f1-4547-b999-5c36ddec29c2
  7. Lumia 640 windows 10 is not operating ,apps cannot open & also apps automatically uninstal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 640 windows 10 is not operating ,apps cannot open & also apps automatically uninstal: Lumia 640 xl not operates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/lumia-640-windows-10-is-not-operating-apps-cannot/901d7027-f7d5-40f1-b40a-50a6acab83bc
  8. Mail App

Mail App: I have logged into the Windows 10 mail app using my gmail gsuite account but all my folders are empty including the sent and draft items. How do I get the content synced to the app?...
  9. Data Usage App showing incorrect value

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Usage App showing incorrect value: Hi everyone, I'm trying to monitor my data usage and found some odd things. My data usage monitor built into windows (in Settings -> Network) is showing I've used 72 gigabytes in the last month. However, a 3rd party app (its called Data Usage on the Window's store) is...
  10. Adding email to mail app

Adding email to mail app: I am trying to add another email to my mail app on my HP envy laptop but it keeps coming up with a error "something went wrong, error code...etc" I have added other emails with no trouble but I cant figure why this one wont work? My business partner has set it up on there...