Windows 10: unstalling an app

Discus and support unstalling an app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded the app Discord. It is not working for me so I thought to uninstall the program and try to download again. I went to uninstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lee AnnHarmon, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Lee AnnHarmon Win User

unstalling an app

I have downloaded the app Discord. It is not working for me so I thought to uninstall the program and try to download again. I went to uninstalling and tried to do just that. The computer keeps telling me that something is missing and can't do that at this time.

:)

Lee AnnHarmon, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 14, 2018
  3. khairulriduan Win User
    lumia black unstall

please unstall lumia black !

khairulriduan, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

unstalling an app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

unstalling an app

1. unstalling an app - Similar Threads - unstalling app

2. Windows 10 preventing dowloading lenovo camera app please help#

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 preventing dowloading lenovo camera app please help#: My Lenovo camera was not working on Windows 10 so I uninstalled it, now I am trying to reinstall the easy camera and Windows will not let me, saying it only runs verified apps. How do I get round this. I need the camera for Skype for business. The camera has not been...
  3. Photo App and Movies and TV App will not allow saving of trimmed video

Photo App and Movies and TV App will not allow saving of trimmed video: Both of the open and both allow editing. But when I click save a Copy, neither will allow me to save to xxx_trim.mp3 file (default) or another .mp3 file with a new name. The screen says "It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file Try saving a...
  4. Unable to use keyboard in Windows apps

Unable to use keyboard in Windows apps: Hello, I just recently began to have an issue typing and using the mouse pad of my computer on Windows-based apps. I've been able to type just fine in the past, and it seems like this is only affecting apps that come with Windows 10 (I've been able to use my keyboard just...
  5. Changing the Default App for JPGs Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the Default App for JPGs Doesn't Work: I re-installed Windows last week, and now the default for jpgs (in the "choose the apps by file type" section) but it refuses to change. It's set to I click on the plus-in-a-box and the list of apps appears, including Photoshop, which is what I want instead of Photos. Voila!...
  6. Unpubished and unpaid apps.

Unpubished and unpaid apps.: Hi, You unpublished my apps : Hit Fish, Video To HD 10, Audio To HD, Bra Helper, Rock Hit, Weight Status, Ball Color, Parked, Mono Job, IBW and ABW, USDA Find, What Color, Audio HD, QTc EKG, USDA Find, Diet Helper, Class Time, DMX2, Check Eat, Audio To HD 10, Video To HD,...
  7. Desktop app not accessing camera in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop app not accessing camera in Windows 10: Hello, I'm trying to use a desktop app which is supposed to use my camera, but doesn't seem to connect to the camera. My camera works when I open it and it works in apps like Skype. I need to fix this asap tonight, so any recommendations are much appreciated. Thanks!...
  8. Import Contacts list to the Mail App in Windows 10

Import Contacts list to the Mail App in Windows 10: I recently purchased a Windows 10 (v. 1809) machine. I previously had a MacBook Pro. Can I import the Contacts book from my Mac to my Windows PC? If so, how?...
  9. How do you set the name of a phone in the "Your Phone" app

How do you set the name of a phone in the "Your Phone" app: Mine shows up as this annoying name: [ATTACH] I have tried removing the device and re-adding it, but the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-the-name-of-a-phone-in-the-your/9639e258-6ba3-48fd-9913-fe4419054e0a
  10. JW Library App not working

JW Library App not working: the LW library app has stopped working, done an uninstall and reinstall , still not working....what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jw-library-app-not-working/52b8bbb7-5be6-4869-b445-54582a5ec667