Windows 10: unstalling reinstalling battery driver

Discus and support unstalling reinstalling battery driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have recently purchased an MSI GF65 laptop I7-9750H and promptly had the motherboard replaced under warranty. Prior to the failure I could my set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by apprenticegamer, Jul 9, 2020.

1. unstalling reinstalling battery driver

So I have recently purchased an MSI GF65 laptop I7-9750H and promptly had the motherboard replaced under warranty. Prior to the failure I could my set my battery charge level to 60 -80 or 100%. Since I received the laptop back, I have lost this functionality ? Has been suggested to me that removing the ACPI compliant control method battery driver, then reboot and windows will re install ? Just wanting to confirm ? stories of systems not powering up concern me ? Advice please ? Love this site, been using since 7forums, relocating users to second drive is the Bomb unstalling reinstalling battery driver :)
    Build: 19041

Regards

:)

apprenticegamer, Jul 9, 2020

2. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

unstalling reinstalling battery driver pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jul 9, 2020
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Jul 9, 2020
  4. unstalling reinstalling battery driver

Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

unstalling reinstalling battery driver pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

unstalling reinstalling battery driver

1. unstalling reinstalling battery driver - Similar Threads - unstalling reinstalling battery

2. unstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unstall windows 10: how do I revert back to previous operating system. was recommended to install 10 to make camera work but it wiped my whole computewr. need to unistall. emergency. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unstall-windows-10/e2beb19c-3f23-4985-ac0a-a0b542df5e88
  3. unstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unstall windows 10: how do I revert back to previous operating system. was recommended to install 10 to make camera work but it wiped my whole computewr. need to unistall. emergency. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unstall-windows-10/e2beb19c-3f23-4985-ac0a-a0b542df5e88
  4. i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755: hp desk jet 3755 printer needs work it,s off line i need help with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-unstall-an-reinstall-this-printer-hp/34951fcb-39b7-49d6-9c07-6bd686d17f7d
  5. i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755

i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755: hp desk jet 3755 printer needs work it,s off line i need help with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-unstall-an-reinstall-this-printer-hp/34951fcb-39b7-49d6-9c07-6bd686d17f7d
  6. i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Blocking of unstalling or reinstalling of my Sims2 game.

Blocking of unstalling or reinstalling of my Sims2 game.: My Sims 2 game started to crash recently so I wanted to uninstall my Sims2 Double Deluxe app and want to reinstall it to see if that fixed the problem, but when I went into my settings to uninstall my game app I got a message that said I was blocked and could not uninstall it...
  8. Unstallation of Microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unstallation of Microsoft: I have somehow uninstalled Microsoft off my PC and have no USB or Blank disc to help me, let alone another PC or Laptop. Is there anything you people can help? Thank you. The make of my PC: Stone....
  9. unstall infinity slots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unstall infinity slots: let me start by saying I am a novice when it comes to internet games. I thought I installed Infinity Slots through Microsoft. I see an icon on the list of recently added apps and also under the list of alphabetical apps. Since I downloaded the app I constantly here the...
  10. unstalling an app

unstalling an app: I have downloaded the app Discord. It is not working for me so I thought to uninstall the program and try to download again. I went to uninstalling and tried to do just that. The computer keeps telling me that something is missing and can't do that at this time....