Windows 10: unsubscribe daily complaints from the Microsoft Community

Discus and support unsubscribe daily complaints from the Microsoft Community in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am one of the many Windows 10 people complaining about the new windows e mail. My e mail is now continually jammed up with masses of daily complaints... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marjorie and RaymondBaker, Dec 9, 2019.

1. unsubscribe daily complaints from the Microsoft Community

I am one of the many Windows 10 people complaining about the new windows e mail. My e mail is now continually jammed up with masses of daily complaints from the Microsoft Community. But I can't "unsubscribe because the explanation and procedure DOES NOT WORK- please fix it!

:)

Marjorie and RaymondBaker, Dec 9, 2019

2. UNSUBSCRIBE

If you are referring to a mailing list, please see:

How to Unsubscribe from Mailing Lists - groovyPost

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/unsubscribe-fr...

If you are referring to a thread you replied to on the Microsoft community, open the thread, click the three dots then click unsubscribe.

unsubscribe daily complaints from the Microsoft Community 0fd9b34e-dcfd-47da-81b5-5e9bd877b796?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Unsubscribe from site

Hi,

For us to better understand your concern, we need additional formation. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you trying to sign out to answers.microsoft.com?
    • Would like to stop getting an email notification from a recent thread activity answers.microsoft.com?

If you'd like to stop getting an email notification from a recent thread activity, follow the steps below to unsubscribe from a thread.

• Click (. . .) at the bottom of the original post.
    • Click Unsubscribe.

unsubscribe daily complaints from the Microsoft Community eed2ac35-f3c9-4f38-8dc6-51e83efe64df.png

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Time Lady Win User

unsubscribe daily complaints from the Microsoft Community

Unsubscribe

Depending on the sender it can take several weeks for you to be removed from their lists, however some companies will continue to ignore the unsubscribe request so in that case I would create a message rule to block their ‘from’ email address.

If it is an unsolicited email. You click the unsubscribed link this tells the sender there is a valid email address so will send more emails; clicking unsubscribe in this instance is not recommended for that reason.

Time Lady, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

unsubscribe daily complaints from the Microsoft Community

1. unsubscribe daily complaints from the Microsoft Community - Similar Threads - unsubscribe daily complaints

2. how di I unsubscribe from the community

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how di I unsubscribe from the community: How do I unsubscribe from the community? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-di-i-unsubscribe-from-the-community/7bf8e264-dc18-4186-ae7f-24dbe8f07661
  3. how di I unsubscribe from the community

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how di I unsubscribe from the community: How do I unsubscribe from the community? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-di-i-unsubscribe-from-the-community/7bf8e264-dc18-4186-ae7f-24dbe8f07661
  4. how di I unsubscribe from the community

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Complaint to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint to Microsoft: I am extremely furious that Microsoft is so irresponsible. Look it has an icon with an envelope sign for email, but every time I update the damn thing is no longer is used to due to some god-forsaken syncing issue.aI am paying a hefty fee to Microsoft each month. It is the...
  6. Complaint to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complaint to Microsoft: I am extremely furious that Microsoft is so irresponsible. Look it has an icon with an envelope sign for email, but every time I update the damn thing is no longer is used to due to some god-forsaken syncing issue.aI am paying a hefty fee to Microsoft each month. It is the...
  7. How do I unsubscribe from a thread in the Community. Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I unsubscribe from a thread in the Community. Windows 10: I want to unsubscribe from the thread shown below. I've tried by clicking on 'subscribe' but that doesn't show me an "unsubscribe" command. Perhaps the problem is that it was split from Performance Issues. Can anyone advise me please?...
  8. Unsubscribe from question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unsubscribe from question: Win 10, I asked a question of MS support community, got replies, fixed the problem, and I want to clear that question. When I tried to unsubscribe, I double-clicked in error twitchy fingers, so it went from subscribe to unsubscribe and back to subscribe, and now it won't...
  9. UNSUBSCRIBE FROM REWARDS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UNSUBSCRIBE FROM REWARDS: Please provide the instructions to unsubscribe from this new unwanted rewards future. PLEASE PUT INSTRUCTIONS HERE. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE LINK FOUND HERE:...
  10. microsoft complaint

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft complaint: Saturday 3/14/20 Microsoft tech. work on my computer and was not able to correct the problem, stating that he would have alevel 2 tech. call me on 3/15/20 between 9AM and 11AM CST, I never did receive the call , so I e-mail them to call me on 3/16/20 between 9AM and 11AM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. complaints and unsubscribe

2. how to unsubscribe from windows community