Windows 10: Unsubscribe from family safety emails

Discus and support Unsubscribe from family safety emails in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My parents use the microsoft family safety to track my computer usage and every week I get sent two emails addressed to them about my usage and I don’t... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EverettPohl, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Unsubscribe from family safety emails

My parents use the microsoft family safety to track my computer usage and every week I get sent two emails addressed to them about my usage and I don’t want to get them but there is not an unsubscribe button. How do I get rid of these emails.

:)

EverettPohl, Apr 27, 2019

2. Family Safety, More Time Email and Activity Report

Thanks for the update on the current status of your concern and for providing the additional details we requested. Regarding the settings that you need to change in family safety, we suggest that if your email account is designated as an adult in family
    safety to first remove your account then re-add it with the necessary notification settings for the child account. Doing this steps will refresh your email account and will also refresh the notifications that are supposed to be sent to your email.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

Unsubscribe from family safety emails 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Unsubscribe from family safety emails

Family Safety seen not to be working

Hi Roi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Which Windows 10 build is installed on your computer?

I would suggest you to remove the child account from the family safety website and then add it again. Follow the below steps:

• Login to the
      www.familysafety.microsoft.com
    • Remove the Child account.
    • Now from the Parent computer, open Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Select Family and other users.
    • Click on Add someone else to this PC.
    • Enter the Email address of the Child account which was removed.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Now a verification email address will be send to the Child’s Email address.
    • Then login to the family safety website and then you can put the restrictions for the Child.
    Hope this helps. Post back with the results so that we can assist you further.

Sara Mohammedi, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Unsubscribe from family safety emails

1. Unsubscribe from family safety emails - Similar Threads - Unsubscribe family safety

2. Are family safety these emails generated instantaneously?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are family safety these emails generated instantaneously?: I received a family safety email generated by my son requesting to use a blocked application on any Windows device.Are these emails generated instantaneously? I.e. at the moment of the child's request? As the email has a time stamp of 23:34, which is when he should be asleep....
  3. Are family safety these emails generated instantaneously?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are family safety these emails generated instantaneously?: I received a family safety email generated by my son requesting to use a blocked application on any Windows device.Are these emails generated instantaneously? I.e. at the moment of the child's request? As the email has a time stamp of 23:34, which is when he should be asleep....
  4. Family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety: Hi I am having several issues with my Microsoft account.1. I was on a family group share but my child is now 17 and I no longer want to monitor his use. How do I make changes so there are no longer parental controls?2. My son is trying to change his email to access account....
  5. Family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety: Hi I have just set up my daughter's computer and would like to add the family sharing app. The app is not finding her device. Why is this? Did i need to set up her computer with her own account...
  6. Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety: Hi there,I am a little puzzled with the Family Settings for Edge, on my own profile, I can use the Cog in Edge for customizing the main page layout, for example removing quick links, content, image/video background, etc...I have enabled Family Safety in our kid profile, so...
  7. Family Safety Time Limit Emails

Family Safety Time Limit Emails: I would like to know if it’s possible to not be sent an email when my kids are requesting additional screen time? We have the app downloaded on our phones and we always approve or deny the request of the app. We don’t want our inbox being clogged with redundant emails. Is it...
  8. Duplicate emails for family safety requests

Duplicate emails for family safety requests: When my child requests more time because of family safety time limits I receive 3 copies of the email requesting more time, and I receive these 3 emails on all adult accounts configured in the family. How do I configure notifications and stop the duplicate emails being sent?...
  9. Change Family Safety email report language

Change Family Safety email report language: Hi, For an unknown reason, I am receiving the email reports for Family Safety in German. I do not know how to change this setting. All the parameters on my Live account are correctly set to French. I read on the forum that some folks encountered the same bug, which was...
  10. Family Safety.

Family Safety.: I just got my daughter a laptop and added her to my family on Microsoft. How do I change the names of the computers on my account so I can set time limits on just her computer and not mine? The names currently associated with the computers are a bunch of letters and numbers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unsubscribe family safety emails