Windows 10: Unsubscribe from question

Discus and support Unsubscribe from question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Win 10, I asked a question of MS support community, got replies, fixed the problem, and I want to clear that question. When I tried to unsubscribe, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nisaba, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Nisaba Win User

Unsubscribe from question

Win 10, I asked a question of MS support community, got replies, fixed the problem, and I want to clear that question.

When I tried to unsubscribe, I double-clicked in error twitchy fingers,

so it went from subscribe to unsubscribe and back to subscribe, and now it won't change back to unsubscribe.

I don't mind going into Regedit, if anyone knows of a switch---a y or n, or whatever to change it.

Otherwise I will keep getting replies.

:)

Nisaba, Aug 19, 2020

2. UNSUBSCRIBE

If you are referring to a mailing list, please see:

How to Unsubscribe from Mailing Lists - groovyPost

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/unsubscribe-fr...

If you are referring to a thread you replied to on the Microsoft community, open the thread, click the three dots then click unsubscribe.

Unsubscribe from question 0fd9b34e-dcfd-47da-81b5-5e9bd877b796?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Unsubscribe from site

Hi,

For us to better understand your concern, we need additional formation. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you trying to sign out to answers.microsoft.com?
    • Would like to stop getting an email notification from a recent thread activity answers.microsoft.com?

If you'd like to stop getting an email notification from a recent thread activity, follow the steps below to unsubscribe from a thread.

• Click (. . .) at the bottom of the original post.
    • Click Unsubscribe.

Unsubscribe from question eed2ac35-f3c9-4f38-8dc6-51e83efe64df.png

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Aug 19, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

how can I unsubscribe from a question?

Hi Mary Lou,

At the top right of MS Community is the User Login

If you are not logged in, please log in

Then click your login pictire

Choose My Profile from the Drop Down List

Scroll down your profile page to find any question or post you have made

To stop receiving Emails from a thread, click the thread

At the bottom of the initial question, click the 3 Dots (ellipsis)

Click 'Unsubscribe'

That's It, you will no longer receive Emails from that Thread!

P.S. you will also need to unsubscribe from this thread !!

DaveM121, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Unsubscribe from question - Similar Threads - Unsubscribe question

2. How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???: I've been receiving answers to "my" question. You say to unsubscribe by clicking on subscribe and then clicking on unsubscrive! I've never read something so stupidly explained. Howeve, I did go to try it an didn't find those words. I'D PAY TO GET RID OF WIN11 WHICH MS...
  3. How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How in the world to UNSUBSCRIBE from ONE QUESTION I RECEIVE???: I've been receiving answers to "my" question. You say to unsubscribe by clicking on subscribe and then clicking on unsubscrive! I've never read something so stupidly explained. Howeve, I did go to try it an didn't find those words. I'D PAY TO GET RID OF WIN11 WHICH MS...
  4. I can’t turn off the question reply. Unsubscribe doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t turn off the question reply. Unsubscribe doesn’t work.: I posted a question on the community board and no matter how many times I hit unsubscribe to the question, I still get notifications of a post....
  5. I can’t turn off the question reply. Unsubscribe doesn’t work.

I can’t turn off the question reply. Unsubscribe doesn’t work.: I posted a question on the community board and no matter how many times I hit unsubscribe to the question, I still get notifications of a post....
  6. How do I unsubscribe? It tells me to click on the ellipsis on the question. There's no...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I unsubscribe? It tells me to click on the ellipsis on the question. There's no...: HOW??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-it-tells-me-to-click-on-the/5066586a-8719-4325-b484-b3a345960c87
  7. How do I unsubscribe from a question that I am not participating?

How do I unsubscribe from a question that I am not participating?: I cannot find the unsubscribe option on the ... or even the ... option however, everytime somebody answer I receive an email on the subject of the question and that is annoying...
  8. how How do I unsubscribe from questions and answers? You say to click on the question...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how How do I unsubscribe from questions and answers? You say to click on the question...: how to unsubscribe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-questions-and/aeb0dc3d-8af5-43d2-a38d-6a4d49e43b18
  9. How do I unsubscribe from a question

How do I unsubscribe from a question: I had a question and I have hundreds answers and those keep coming. How do I unsubscribe from a question (I can't find the ellipsis). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-a-question/3dfae576-54c4-476b-ba6b-057bb697bdea
  10. I cannot unsubscribe to this question. There is NO ellipsis

I cannot unsubscribe to this question. There is NO ellipsis: I cannot unsubscribe to this question. There is NO ellipsis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/i-cannot-unsubscribe-to-this-question-there-is-no/cd776b4e-08ff-4a7c-9f5f-35a5a60e90d6