Windows 10: unsupported platform error trying to update intel drivers optane pinning &mem.storage help

Discus and support unsupported platform error trying to update intel drivers optane pinning &mem.storage help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do obtain driver software that will load onto an unsupported platform what does this even mean unsupported any advice on how to get these two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamieBileck, May 3, 2021.

1. unsupported platform error trying to update intel drivers optane pinning &mem.storage help

how do obtain driver software that will load onto an unsupported platform what does this even mean unsupported any advice on how to get these two drivers back up I cant access my own software challenging situation im also a novice user patience is the key i guess currently using a pavillion computer hp eg0xxx tried several driver diagnostic and installers about ready to call the geek squad out

:)

JamieBileck, May 3, 2021
  2. tollbooth Win User

Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error

Thanks for the reply.

I chose to update registry errors instead of uninstalling-reinstalling RST. I tried to reinstall Intel Optane but I get an error message that says that I can't install Optane with RST. So I need help choosing which one I should go with. Any advice based on what I would want from my computer?
    No, no alerts there.

tollbooth, May 3, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error

Hi MesPia

Go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website, from there, download the version of Intel Rapid Storage Technology they recommend - do not install that yet . . .

Click your Start Button, then just type Intel

From the resulting list, open Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Click the Intel Optane memory tab

Click Disable

Click Yes to confirm and close that utility

Uninstall Intel Rapid Storage Technology from the Windows Settings App - Apps

Install the new version of Intel RST that you downloaded . . .

DaveM121, May 3, 2021
  4. richj444 Win User

unsupported platform error trying to update intel drivers optane pinning &mem.storage help

Intel Optane memory pinning error

I had no idea I had "Intel Optane Pinning Service Extension" installed; I figured it was a component of IRST that was causing this as the driver name was similar. But sure enough there is was, so it's uninstalled now. Thanks!

richj444, May 3, 2021
Thema:

unsupported platform error trying to update intel drivers optane pinning &mem.storage help

1. unsupported platform error trying to update intel drivers optane pinning &mem.storage help - Similar Threads - unsupported platform error

2. Intel Optane Pinning Extension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Optane Pinning Extension: If I uninstall the Intel Optane Pinning Explorer extension will the uninstall cause any negative issue with the rest of the Intel programs?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-optane-pinning-extension/82b76636-d043-4f31-8602-f81a6b94b4d3
  3. Intel Optane Pinning Extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Optane Pinning Extension: If I uninstall the Intel Optane Pinning Explorer extension will the uninstall cause any negative issue with the rest of the Intel programs?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-optane-pinning-extension/82b76636-d043-4f31-8602-f81a6b94b4d3
  4. New Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management Help: Hello, The reason I am posting here is that I noticed that my Intel Rapid Storage Technology in my Control Panel is reaching its end of life and upon reading the notice it suggested I go to the MS Store and download the Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management which I did...
  5. Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error: Since updating to Microsoft Windows 10 2004, everytime I right-click a file in File Explorer, I get the notification shown below related to Intel Optane Memory Pinning. I don't even have any Intel Optane Memory installed. What's going on? [ATTACH]...
  6. Intel Optane tm memory pinning error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Optane tm memory pinning error: After recent windows update i started getting this error on my Dell XPS 15 9570. Anyone know how i can get rid from it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-optane-tm-memory-pinning-error/079249ba-d744-44e1-ad67-338181c53f2a
  7. Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error: Every time I right-click on a file or folder in Windows Explorer, I get a notification error that says the following: Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007 I...
  8. Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error: Every time I right-click on a file or folder in Windows Explorer, I get a notification error that says the following: Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007 I...
  9. Intel Optane memory pinning error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Optane memory pinning error: Hi, I recently began getting this error at seemingly random times (at least I haven't been able to figure out a definite trigger yet). [ATTACH] I do have Intel Rapid Storage Technology (v 15.9.6.1044) installed, and am using it to accelerate my system drive. But I don't...
  10. Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Optane Memory Pinning Error: Recently I got this error, I don't think i have Optane Memory as I have a Dell XPS 9570. I tried disabling Intel Optane Memory Service but it still pops up. When i go to Intel Rapid Storage Technology it also shows as it being disabled. [ATTACH]...